-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha! Yeah, and if he tries to lie on that one, Wilkins will rise up in righteous indignation. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity
I nod to my charies.
“I’m Vulkasin! Although Lynn did call me Vulka, so as you wish.” He grins and turns to his brother.
“Zlatan.”
Vulka rolls his eyes. I point to the next in line, then glare at him. Tell the truth you rascal.
He stares blankly back at me. “DaithÃ.”
“Ivan Khorolskiy.” H…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Those are so good! And bwahaha, someone needs to ask one of them that, and it lead to a full on battle of howls between the three, with Ivan desperately trying not to get pulled in.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity
I smile back at Godlyfantasy and settle myself into the corner with a cup of tea. Ivan’s yellow eyes are still glaring at me from onder his thick brown and tan hair, then turns back to the game, waiting for someone to start. Vulkasin chuckles.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity
Some question ideas:
Greatest fear
Greatest heroic moment
Greatest injury
Favorite book (or am I the only author that makes up titles my characters have read?)
Least favorite food
Scariest family member/acquaintance
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @arien @felicity
Ohh..I just realized that Daithà is about to play a game that involves Truth. Hehehe…this could get interesting.
Question: (insert question)
DaithÃ: (spews out a complete lie)
Me:Â JUST GO JUMP IN THE LAKE ALREADY!
DaithÃ: (stared at me blankly)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
(Ivan is a place holder name for an antagonist most of y’all haven’t met yet. He may need to poof away in a bit)
A swirl of sparkling mist appears in the corner of the room. I step out, leading (dragging) a few of my Characters with me.
Ivan glances around and dusts off his cloak with a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OH MY!!! That would be so fun to do! And I like how your wrote them too, so I’ll have to do one soon.
Do you want them all in one room together with all y’all’s characters?
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t believe I’ve met you yet. Hello!! Ooh, this is so cool!! Thank you for tagging me!!
1. Ring-bearer: I would probably be either a hobbit or a human. 🙂
2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character:Â Iris and Lyla
3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at surviving: Asher
4. Boromir: a character who makes bad cho…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Who doesn’t have bias toward Leo? XDXD
Oh, I LOVE Hold You Tight by Dan Bremnes!! I’ve been listening to that one a lot lately, and it reminds me of my charrie, Asher too!
And any song by FK and C is awesome…and Matthew West…
Those are some great songs! I heard one the other day called “Any More” by Madilyn Paige that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, young adult fiction-writing, God-loving, amateur writer! *whew*
I like to dabble in a little bit of everything, concerning writing: my WIP is dystopian, I have a set-aside-for-a-long-time fantasy duology, I have a his-fic idea, and I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
As of now, the last chapter I’ve posted is all I have written. I promise one or two new chapters within the first week of the new year!
Oh, and the last part at the end of the chapter where Ami remembers that they forgot Artemis… well… pretend that never happened. Let’s just pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So I think I get what you’re saying. 😅
Are you asking what happens to the people inside The Orb, or outside The Orb?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
*blinks*
Woah. That playlist is looooong!!
🤣
That’s awesome!!!!
Santa Baby- Lindsey Stirling
You listen to Lindsey Stirling!!! Girl, I looove her music!! (Even tho I’ve only heard her Christmas songs XD)
Gratitude by Brandon Lake (Chosen Performance Version)
*gasp* You’ve watched the Chosen?!?! Our famil…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wilkins
He had heard the man’s voice and he knew, just knew, he was safe. His friend gripped his arm tighter, as if reading his thoughts. Daithà shot him a look which clearly translated to I know you’re not a fool, so don’t act like one. Wilkins sighed and smoothed his axe handle. Then he shrugged and stepped into the li…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think I’ll go with Ezekiel, as I’m still figuring out how to write Wilkins’ personality.
And Dáithà calling Wilkins a lad… He’s only a few years older than him.
DaithÃ
The shadows were lightening with the introduction of more window slits. He smiled at the sunshine as if the light weren’t stealing away his cover. No ma…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds wild. XD
Oh, it was XD! It was actually kind of fun, once I got the hang of driving away from the doggies. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re splitting up the twins?! *Horrified gasp*
Although, I can’t really say anything here. That is a huge plot point for my first book.
That sounds wild. XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A bulldog? Lol, that sounds like an interesting story
Yes! A huge american bulldog. (Or maybe it was a pit bull.) Tbh, it was kinda fun. At one point, I had that huge dog running after me, and then there were THREE OTHER little dogs chasing me!! As long as the four wheeler is faster than the dogs, I’m okay XD.
- Load More
