-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 “I’m colored Zyrin.” Dylan’s gonna be like “…Um…okay…” XDXD @godlyfantasy12
Dylan
The young man’s eyes glanced at my chest, brows furrowed, like there was something there.
I looked down, wondering if I had a stain on my shirt.
No stain.
My eyes ticked to his face.
Is he alright?
I glanced away down the hall,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
awwww!!! I’ll RP later btw 😊
so do u want to meet another Charrie? If so, any ideas who?
also do u wanna RP as Dylan? I left off where they can meet Lyn and Nyx who’s coming down the hall after seeing them
(btw they won’t be able to hear Nyx)
Okay! Um, do you have any who are by themselves? I can add one if needed, but maybe…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
😂 I’m gonna start casually asking people if they like watermelon on pizza now
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Light replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ikr!? ❤🥰
YESSS MATTHEW AND IRIS!!!!
also….
OOOOH U PLAN ON DOING SOME SHIPPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE’S OC DO TELL!!! XD
OOOF. XDXD
So….
I know these couldn’t ever work…
But if our charries weren’t already shipped with others…
I think Iris and Grimm would be so sweet!! Like, it seems like that wou…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh and tallest Oc is Dylan. By far. Matthew is the shortest. He’s like 5 ft. My poor short baby XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahhh this looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! Thank you for tagging me!!
1. Oldest OC:
I had a troll in a WFS fanfic named Zibbik that I wrote when I was 11. XDXD. He was like 60 in troll years, 30 in human years. Lol, or maybe Asher and Iris’s foster dad. He’s like 40 lol.
7. Fav OC Ship
Omg, this one <3<3…
Matthew + Iris! Miris. XDX…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Fun idea!!
Let’s see here…
1. Oldest OC
Hm… let me think all the way back. XD I started multiple attempts at writing a novel before I was even close to being equipped for doing so.
Probably Julianna Remmington. (took me awhile to remember her last name XD) Her story was called Almost Perfect. Totally cliche. She was a perfec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Great questions and answers!!
If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one belonging you would want that isn’t a necessity (like food, shelter, etc.)?
Ami: …hard question…
Ev: Do my brothers count?
Ami: I’d say yes, but… you’re deserted… so nope.
Ev: *frowns* Fine…
Ami: My Bible. For sure.
*as auth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great idea!! I’ll pop in on here occasionally! 🙂 🙂
That sounds really cool!!! What a great twist!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
This sounds really cool!!
#1. Would any of you be interested in reading the first draft when I write it?
Yes!! Totally!!
#2. Would any of you like to help me brainstorm things?
Um… if I can. 😅 If I come up with any ideas, I’ll let you know! 🙂
#3. Pray that I would use my time wisely when I decide to sit down to write? (wh…
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm…
First and foremost, make him (the villain) realistic and relatable. (We’re sort of discussing that on the “What Makes a Good Villain?” forum). If he’s believable and relatable, then it’s going to seem so much less cheesy when we see him fall in love with the protagonist.
Now, I don’t know how you’re planning to or already a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, yes, I did eventually. But then I had to go crank up our four wheelers and ride them both around so the batteries wouldn’t clog up, and then I had to wash dishes….lol so yeah, I can RP now tho 😅.
Asher
Ara smiled kindly. She seemed to be thinking.
Then, she stepped closer to me.
“To be honest,” she started, “I am too…”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Girl!!! I’m sorry that you feel alone. You are not. We love you sister, and your charries!!! I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t here ❤
I understand feeling alone, (in writing, and just life in general). That’s why I’m so thankful for KP and all of y’all!!
Thank you for creating this!! Such a great idea!!
And now I…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thanks!! I’ll try to remember that if I’m ever struggling 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww he’s adorable!!! And he sounds so sweet <33!! OMG they branded him!? AHHH he’s definitely going in the #Protection Squad!!
So I’ve seen you around a lot, but I never really heard what your book(s) are about. They sound very interesting, from what I understand.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHH Sadie!!! Riker!!! Leo!!! 😭❤️😭❤️
And oh my goodness sweet Grimm 😭❤️😭❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH I’m THIS CLOSE to finishing my math 😭!! Then I can RP!!!!
(@MINERALIZEDWRITINGS You were right about screaming ppls tags helping with stress from math XDXD! Thanks! XDXD)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I loveeee your charries answers!!!! it’s fun being the newbie on here and meeting everyone’s charries. XD
Awww thank you so much <3<3!!! That means a lot. Lol, Ikr!?! When I first joined it was so much fun to get to know everyone (And everyone’s charries) XD
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ik that everyone isn’t at the same place in their walks with God, but I don’t wear anything immodest, I wear skirts (below the knee but it doesn’t have to drag the floor, don’t be crazy XD), dresses, sleeves, etc, and so do all of my characters I also do not wear makeup or jewelry (except for brooches, pins, watches, and like a…
-
Esther replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Great question!! So, y’all have already said a lot, so sorry if I repeat anything! 🙂
First of all, I think villains need to be relatable. Now, I know that most of us won’t be doing everything in our power to oppose someone, even to the point of hiring henchmen and destroying things… (XD) but we need to make them relat…[Read more]
- Load More
