CHARRIE MEME!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters CHARRIE MEME!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1626

@mineralizedwritings

Ikr!? ❤🥰

@godlyfantasy12

YESSS MATTHEW AND IRIS!!!!

also….

OOOOH U PLAN ON DOING SOME SHIPPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE’S OC DO TELL!!! XD

OOOF. XDXD

So….

I know these couldn’t ever work…

But if our charries weren’t already shipped with others…

I think Iris and Grimm would be so sweet!! Like, it seems like that would just work. XDXD Idk, my crazy writer mind shipping my charries with other ppls charries XDXD

Ooh…or Dylan and Ara…

Or @freedomwriter76 ‘s Rueben and Iris…or Leo and Iris.. Okay I’ll stop now XDXD

(But seriously, The Vulk and Lyn ship? Pure gold XDXD)

#HugRikerSquad

Gwyndalf the Wise
      @gwyndalf-the-wise
        • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12

#13. Um…not the main cast, if you’re asking. But yes, I have parents in the story.

#17. HMMMMM I think Luca is my youngest. XD I have a lot of characters in stories that are ageless (haven’t decided what age they are), does that count as old? If not…I think I have a random old guy in a story somewhere…

#6. Usually I get a general idea of what type of character they are (example: the sarcastic one, the confused one, the grumpy one, this one’s a detective, etc.). Then I try to figure out why they are that type of character. Then, sometimes, I’ll get a name for them. Then I’ll draw them. Then I try to figure out what their struggles are and why they have them. Then XD I need a new word I’ll try and figure out goals. I really struggle with figuring out goals.

#3. Only one? XD HMMMM I really like Teilo, Luca, Art, my new spider-man rip-off, and *continues on for hours*

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
        (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

I’m gonna go ahead and add a new OC pic with new questions cuz I think a lot of us have answered a lot of them! These are a bit more in depth which is cool!!!

to get us started how about for everyone answer 3 and 8?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Felicity
          @felicity
            • Total Posts: 811

@godlyfantasy12    This idea is EPIC.

1. Oldest OC

Flora Botanica, a Medicine Mother. She’s 105 years old. 🙂

7. Favorite OC ship

Henry, (Lana’s brother), and Lydia (a waitress at Petals Inn). Henry is such a romantic, even though he doesn’t come across as one. The morning when he asked Lydia to marry him, he couldn’t get over the fact that the birds were singing so beautifully. “Just for us!” he exclaimed. 😄 Like when were you ever interested in bird song before this??🤣

8. Do you ship your OCs with someone else’s OCs?

Not really. Although in an Lotr fan fic I wrote a long time ago I shipped my elf girl and Legolas. That’s about it.

16. Tallest and shortes OCs:

Hmm. Shortest is Gloria at 4′ 11″ and tallest is Arne at 6′ 6″.

And now for the second round:

3. Pet peeves:

Yes. Dorothy has to taste everything she cooks/bakes before other people eat it (which means she’s always licking cookie dough….and chocolate covered mixing spoons…and pinches of sugar…)

8. Broken bones:

Jonathan broke his ribs when he fell through a cornice (overhanging snow that looks like it’s safe but there’s nothing under it.) In my story about the battle of Gettysburg, Daniel gets his leg broken during the battle.

My turn! question 4

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 110

@godlyfantasy12

Thanks for tagging me! This looks so fun!

1) Temira from my apostle Paul series. She’s Paul’s younger sister and is very compassionate, sensitive, and kind. Despite her quiet nature, she becomes very bold and courageous throughout the series, and I love her character arc.

7) While I love Eliza and Kimbel (#Kimbeliza) from the Russell & Eliza series, my favorite favorite ship has to be Mariano and Jazmine, also from the same series. (Jazzy is Eliza’s oldest daughter.) Their book isn’t written yet, but I am so excited for it. I just love their dynamic. Mariano is a police officer, and he’s super serious and introverted, while Jazzy is a fashion designer and spirited and popular and the most extroverted extrovert you ever did see. That makes their interactions so. Much. Fun. Also, I love how they relate to each other and can comfort each other. Mariano suffers from PTSD and Jazzy understands him sometimes even better than he understands himself, because her mom is a PTSD therapist and her grandfather (Russell) suffers from it as well. They’re just so sweet together. 🥺

8) nope

16) Tallest: Eliza’s son, Russell (he’s named after his grandfather) from the Russell & Eliza series. Shortest: Temira from the apostle Paul series.

Esther
              @esther-c
                • Total Posts: 3205

@godlyfantasy12

Fynn would def be a candidate for Luna….XD

XDXD

3. Who is your Favorite?!?!

Oooooh… Hard one… Well… probably Ev. XD For most likely obvious reasons. XD Other than that, Brody from Refined is my cinnamon roll. (Y’all… the more I re-plot this story, the more I really want to write it again). He is literally the sweetest thing ever!!! <3

6. What’s your character developing process

Er… I don’t really have a process. XD I normally just start with a name and basic personality and then write! As I write, I get to know them better. Like, I thought Ami was super quiet and super introverted, but as I wrote her, she showed me that she’s a lot different than I thought.

13. Are any of your OC’s parents

Nope! Unless you count Ruben, Adalynn, Malyk, and Harlin. Buuut… I have been slowly reforming the plot for Refined in my head and two characters may become adoptive parents by the end of the book… 😉

17. Your oldest and youngest OCs

My oldest is… I think Ruben… I think. Not quite sure tho. XD Youngest is Brody!! 😊 He’s 5-6.

@freedomwriter76, I’m gonna go ahead and answer 12 and 16 as well just because. 😉

10. Favorite character design

Well… tbh, idk. XD Concerning outward appearance, definitely Everton. I love his aviators, high-tops, and brown leather jacket! 😁

More internally, I probably love Ami and Corie (from Refined) the most. Unbeknownst to me, I  gave them struggles that are sort of like mine. XD Their struggles have morphed from when I first wrote them, and I seem to relate to them the best. (Ami’s struggle in book 2 is probably going to be most related to something I struggle with)

12. Have you ever killed a Charrie and if not who would you kill?

Sooo… *spoiler* I’m going to kill Malyk *spoiler ended* and I was considering killing off Ty in Refined, but with how things are turning out as I re-construct the story, I don’t think he will.

@loopylin

I love all the ship names, especially Luke Skywalker

Thank ya! My sister came up with it. XD It’s pretty wild!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3205

@godlyfantasy12

Alrighty!

3. Pet peeves

Ev hates seeing someone put down or bullied. He hates it when someone doesn’t get justice. I guess that’s not quite pet peeves. So for more on the pet peeves side, he gets really annoyed when people are like whispering together in the same room as him and especially if they are whispering and keep looking over at him. He’s not outwardly self-conscious, but he believes he’s a failure, so that’s why it bothers him. 😭

(^Just came up with all that now XD)

Ami’s pet peeve is… well… I’m not sure actually. XD If I think of one, I’ll let ya know. 🙂

8. Have they broken any bones?

Not that I know of. Lol. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if Ev ends up breaking more than one on their journey. XDXD

My turn to ask a question! What about question 10? What is their favorite memory from their childhood?

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Gwyndalf the Wise
                  @gwyndalf-the-wise
                    • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12

#3. Teilo: People sneaking up on him and touching him on the shoulders.

#8. Um…XD I bet quite a few characters will end up getting injured in my story but I’m not sure specifically how yet because I haven’t thought about the fight scenes realistically or in detail yet.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                    (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 3875

Ha, technically most of my charries are OCs…….so….well…

But I’ll totally do it!

Oldest? In terms of age, or in terms of when I made them? My first decent character was an electric eel called Tesla. I wrote a whole anthology about him. He made friends with a bunch of talking vehicles.

What? I was eight!

Favorite ship? That’s hard. I ship OCs with canon characters a bit TOO much, but two OCs? I don’t think I have that.

My brain: What about Jayzer? (Jaye x Howzer, you’ve met them in the library RP)

Me: That’s a platonic ship [not romantic, just really good friends], it doesn’t count.

Ship my OCs with someone else’s? Nah, not really. Unless you count shipping OCs with canon characters. In which case I do that a ton.

Tallest/shortest? My average dragon character is 21 feet tall. My average cat is three.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 If aravember weren’t a thing, I would totally ship aratrich….. (came up with those ship names literally five seconds ago)

I feel like that’d end up in something of the way crossfeather went down…. (my charries’ ship name, lol….)

I’ll answer some random questions now!

Are any of my characters parents? Yes. (looks at Feather with Jareth and smiles)

Favorite out of them? AGGHH SO HARD. I can’t decide.

Would I consider myself nice to them? Depends on the day. I’ve done things as terrible as chopping Star-Lord’s arm off AND slashing his eye out in one battle. But then I also do good things to characters (looking at you, Crosshair. You wouldn’t have Feather without me. Don’t look at me like that.)

Self-insert? Yeah! Her name’s Jaye! I actually made her for a Tron fanfic, then adapted her for a dragon story.

A character I’ve killed….hmmmm…….

Hunter. Although he’s not MY character per se.

But even then, I brought him back because I can’t take my story universe without him. And I doubt Liberty could either.

Character creation process! I actually just think of attributes I want this character to have, then I find a name, or I do it the other way around.

I had to do this recently–I needed character for a fanfic that was on the villains’ side but wasn’t actually evil. So I searched through my roster of “currently storyless names/characters” and found my dragon Rishda, who fit best here. So I stuck him in! He’s currently hanging out with the MC (who’s his prisoner right now)

My main reason for making them! There’s a few, but my favorites are: because I need them for a fanfic, or because I want to ship them with a canon character….lol.

My weirdest character! Not sure. Probably the aforementioned electric eel. But he was cute, and I’m considering adding him to my Rexy story universe.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Ooh, more questions!!!! 😍😍😍 And the second one, I’d like you to answer questions 5 and 15 for whatever charries you wanna answer for. 🙂

Okay…okay…for now I’ll do Riker bc he’s Ma Baby. 😅😂💖 (ok…and Leo…because he’s My Boy…😂)

3. Do they have any pet peeves?

First, Riker: Yesss!!! He doesn’t talk about it much, but Riker can’t STAND IT when people leave a room dirty/messy and don’t return it back the way it was. He’s a man that very much prefers for things to be cleaned/organized and can’t stand it when people don’t care about someone else’s stuff.

Second, Leo: I can’t think of a pet peeve for him yet, tbh. 😅😂💖

8. Have they ever broken any bones? If yes, how?

First, Riker: Yep…sure has. A few times because of accidents…the other times…well…it was someone that caused it to happen(y’all know who I’m talking about) 😭😭😭💔💔💔

Second, Leo: Well…My Boy was kind of wild when he was younger (crazy to imagine, I know! 😂) and quite often got into scrapes, lol. Once he fell out of the treehouse they had and broke his right arm when he was probably, ohhhh, 7??? It was before Wolfgang and Reuben were born. 😅 But he’s broken bones multiple times…he was a wild child for a while. 😅

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Riker would get along well with my mom, lol.

@whoever-asked-the-questions

My characters’ pet peeves……hmmm….well, the rest of the Flower Squad hates it when Star goes into her teasing mode. But I can’t think of specific things.

Wait, no. Liberty hates it when someone burns food on purpose. Which is a bit of a problem, because that’s how her husband [Hunter] likes it…….

Broken bones? Hmm. Feather might’ve gotten a couple. Star maybe once. I can’t remember about the others.

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h.

Riker would get along well with my mom, lol.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He’d probably get along with a lot of moms, tbh. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

@esther-c

I herby crown you the Emoji Queen. 👑

*gasps* OH, I am HONORED!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩👑👑👑👑

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 lol probably

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >