THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3202

@godlyfantasy12

Ik that everyone isn’t at the same place in their walks with God, but I don’t wear anything immodest, I wear skirts (below the knee but it doesn’t have to drag the floor, don’t be crazy XD), dresses, sleeves, etc, and so do all of my characters I also do not wear makeup or jewelry (except for brooches, pins, watches, and like a class ring or wedding ring, and some of my charries might make an exception for like something magic), and I also don’t do makeup and do not do hair cutting on girls

that being said! If you do a makeover on your character, that’s a-okay, but my characters won’t be doing any makeup, hair cutting, etc. they can do a makeover like dressing in a different outfit they’d hate/never wear or a new hairstyle or glitter or something XD or turning their hair or eyes neon green through a potion or something that would fade quickly but that’s about it.

just wanted to put that out there 😊 thx for understanding!

Gotcha! 👍😉

(btw, can’t write a RP right now, but I can later)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Gwyndalf the Wise
      @gwyndalf-the-wise
        • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12

Totally understand! although since my characters are guys it’s not like they’d end up doing that XD

I’ll RP later for this. I’m gonna wait for @princesachronicle22 before doing another RP for the castle.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
        (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Felicity
        @felicity
          • Total Posts: 811

@godlyfantasy12

Sounds superb!!

I’m going to add…(I have NO CLUE)…..

Ok, I’m adding two random characters from a story I made up last summer.

Renae is 9 with dark hair and eyes, a tough cookie because of what I put her through all she went through. She is going to have her “side-kick” with her which is Vidar, her 3 year old brother. He’s adorable, shy and super sweet. I hope having a little toddler in with the girls will be ok…he’s not overly crazy. 🙂

~~~

Renae glanced around at the large beautiful room she found herself in. She heard some noises in another room and headed over curiously, clutching her baby brother in her arms. Peeking around the corner, she gasped. It was the biggest kitchen she had ever seen in her life.

A few boys looked like they had just entered as well. One of them turned, running a hand through his hair. He grinned. “Hi there. The girls went that way if you’re looking for them.” He pointed out the direction.

“Thanks,” she replied. What girls? she thought. She followed Ev’s directions and caught up to a group of laughing, chattering girls. “Hello?” she said loudly.

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 692

@godlyfantasy12

No problem. I don’t do that stuff either. 😉 My girly girl does wear lipstick and paints her nails but since she’s only 12, that’s as far as it goes. Now I guess I’ll RP my characters. 😉

Alec

I grinned over at Kyle. Had it really only been 5 months since our big confrontation? It felt like so long ago yet it wasn’t. Jessica walked by us and Kyle’s smile disappeared. I wished he’d get over that, I thought. Suddenly I felt as if I was thrust into the air and the world felt like it was spinning. I closed my eyes and rubbed the temples of my head. I shook it a little and opened my eyes. Nothing registered in my brain as I looked to the side where Kyle had been standing. “Sorry man I don’t know what hap- What in the world?” I was in a big fluffy chair with a pillow behind me. I glanced over to see Jessica rubbing her eyes. “Is this real?” She whispered. I numbly shook my head. How could I answer when I didn’t know myself. Wait a minute, I thought as I looked over to the other occupied chair. Didn’t I see her before? The girl was a bit shorter than Jessica with red hair and glasses. I’ve got to figure it out. What was her name. It started with a J I think. I got up to talk to her. I gasped softly. Jasmine!?

Btw, my charries are in the sequel phase at this point. So everything that happens in the main series is over at this point which should lead to some very interesting interaction. If I ever call Alec, Zach, you can call me out on it btw. I used Zach as his name for about 11 months and only changed it about 4 months ago so Zach is ingrained in my mind. Lol 🙃😜

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12
              • Total Posts: 6645

@felicity awww!! The girls will not kind a toddler! Also if the girls are too much for him he can always chill with ma shy baby Paxton XD

@sarafini yay!! Also for those who may have missed it, Grimm and Pax are still in the common room to help greet/explain what’s happening if anyone needs it.

I figure once more people/everyone that’s probably going to join gets their characters on we’ll all reunite in the common room and then split up again 😂

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. No problemo!!! Totally understand! I’m very different in my preferences in how I dress and things (except still staying modest!) but I understand that everyone has different beliefs, so no problem! 💜💜💜

Sooo…I’m thinking about putting The Boys in…and maybe doing them in their normal ages that they would be if Leo was around 16 years old…? But, like, still the age differences they would have, which would make Wolfgang 6. Would that be a problem…?

Riker would be younger too, hehe…😂

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 3875

@godlyfantasy12 Why do I think putting Jareth in here would mean total chaos???

I so wanna do it now.

Maybe I’ll just have him there with one of his parents so things don’t get too out of line….

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 YESS DO IT XD XD will Jakob still like Angelina 👀 and Riker Iris??

ALSO @keilah-h Jareth can be by himself if u like!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Pidyon
                    @elishavet-pidyon
                      • Total Posts: 1013

@godlyfantasy12

Wow, this looks like it could be a ton of fun. (I’m thinking this is like a mixture of camp, Bible College, and a birthday party, because… That’s what a sleepover basically is.)

Also, I’m really not comfortable with makeup etc. either, but fun hair styles and those heinous face masks would be really fun! I would love to see my girl charrie freak out over how disgusting they are. XD cold, slimy layers of dead matter… I speak from the experience of a only girl cousins night. I looked like the Phantom of the Opera. It was gastly. XD

A few other ideas, especially for the guys might be pillow fights, wrestling, knocking wars (when one group pounds on one side of the wall and the other pounds back. Nobody will ever sleep during those.) Food, (food fight?) Ping pong, NICE pranks. (Because mean ones here would be… mean)

As for the characters that would join, definitely Winifrith because she actually is in a situation like a sleepover in the third book, and IT’S HILARIOUS. XD (yes she technically has a crush, if you want to call it that. She really loves the guy as he does her, but neither have said anything yet because both of them have a lot going on. [He will soon though, but she doesn’t know that.]) She’s around nineteen and technically medieval, early 1200s.

I don’t know about any of my guys as I can’t decide. Maybe I will later when I see how things go.

Also, I won’t be very active, but I’ll probably be on for a little each day.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Felicity
                      @felicity
                        • Total Posts: 811

@godlyfantasy12     Yes, Vidar will love Pax!!! I forgot Grimm and Nyx were still in the main room to welcome people. whoops!

@freedomwriter76   I can’t wait to see what the boys do…

@elishavet-pidyon
                           A FOOD FIGHT!!!! Absolutely!! We should make the boys plan a food fight secretly, and during dinner (or snack or whenever everyone is hanging out in the kitchen [because you don’t have meals proper at a sleep over] ) they can start it and some of the girls will start screaming, joining in, or yelling “EWWWW!” depending on their personalities.

And my Renae (9) will just sit there and be like, “What a waste of good food!”

He must increase, but I must decrease.

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon AHH I LIV THOSE!! The wrestling and pillow fights would be hilarious because November would be so out fo his comfort zone and Nyx would be like “YEAAAAA GET’EM!!!”

and Grimm would just be like *facepalm* but then “Alright…fine” *smirk* and join in XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

Jocelyn would totally join the food fight. Grimm would probably not want to waste food, and November would be like “But…Ara…” but be coerced into it XD

And Pax just be awkwardly there and maybe with Grimm, or join in if convinced maybe by Wolfgang or one of The Boys

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Alrighty!!! 😉

And yes, Jakob will still like Angelina, and Riker and Iris are MADLY in love! 🤣💕 (bc this doesn’t have to completely align with my books, this is for fun!!! 🤣🤣🤣)

Anywho…I’m gonna go on ahead and bring mine in…I’ll just tag you for now, since they’ll meet the people at the entrance, which is Grimm and Nyx. 😉

I probably won’t be too active on here, tho, just as a heads up for everyone. 😊💕

So here’s everyone’s ages:

Leo-16

Joshua-13

Jakob-12

Reuben-8

Wolfgang-6

Angelina-9

Riker-16

Iris-15

Adolphus-18

Dietrich-17

Leo

They stepped into a large foyer.

Leo looked around…it wasn’t super big…not even as big as their home’s entrance…but it was pretty big.

“Woah…what is this place!?” Angelina cried, eyes wide, staring at everything. At nine years old, she seemed very…excited about this place, even if it didn’t look very different than what they were used to.

“It looks like a house…a big one…” Iris whispered, looking around.

“IT’S HUGE!!!” Wolfgang cried, clutching Adolphus’ hand.

“Hello there. Welcome in.”

Leo jumped and turned back around to face a black-haired teen boy and a fox with three tails. “Uhm…hi. I’m Leo…and these are my brothers Adolphus, Dietrich, Joshua, Jakob, Reuben, and Wolfgang and our friends Riker, Iris, and Angelina.”

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 nice! Ik they’re younger so idk how that would work, I guess it’s kinda impossible but I was kinda hoping they’d recognize each other….

it’s gonna be kinda strange having All my characters older then them… 😅

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Yeah, they can recognize them, sure! 😀

And yeah…it’ll probably feel odd for a bit. 😅🤣😉

I’m probably one of the very few people here on KP who almost has ONLY adult main characters, lol. 😅🤣

idk what it is…writing teens is hard for me…even though I am one…🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 170 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >