CHARRIE MEME!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters CHARRIE MEME!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 THESE ARE SO AWESOME!

also…it’d be totally hilarious to ship our OCs with each other’s including the ones who already have love interests and then our characters who already have crushes would be like HERMMMM UMM NOPE NOPE NO….

like I can just imagine November being like

UMMMM NO…no thank you… but he wouldn’t say it out loud he’d just sit there stiff as a board, turning beet red XD XD

ooh I’ve got some questions!!! Also Sara do u want us to tag u for this??

oh and first my questions for y’all before I forget! (Gonna do y’all as a group lol cuz there’s a lot of y’all)

13, 17, 6 and 3

3. Who is your Favorite?!?!

Oof…

That’s hard! There’s three boys outta my whole writing career that have stolen my heart completely.

Peter, Paxton and November….

Outta those three?

November has gotta be my favorite. He’s my baby….

6. What so your character developing process

THERE IS A PROCESS?!?! XD

nawh but in all seriousness…  they usually come to me in a variety of ways. Music, baby names, dialogue, scene ideas, etc. from there it kinda just…develops. I’m very character oriented so it just…happens? Idk XD XD they continue to reveal stuff as I go. I’m still learning about my characters!

20. An OC Regret?

Ooh a regret…a regret…

Hmm…

For I think a regret would be a character that would make me feel bad spiritually. Like I made a character and didn’t like how this character made me feel, does that make sense? Otherwise I think I’d be able to always rework a character until I got them to a point where they could work for whatever I needed them for…

So a character I regret making…hmm….

To be quite honest I’m not sure.

Ah…maybe this one character I made when I was a little girl drawing stories in church? But I don’t consider that actually writing…

But it kinda freaked out my parents XD

8. Do you ship your OCs with someone else’s?

FINALLY A SHIPPING QUESTION!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍 XD XD

so all my charries are taken sadly (main ones anyway….except for maybe some of the future destined now in the character castle 2.0…) but If they WEREN’T….and y’all’s characters WEREN’T

Fynn would def be a candidate for Luna….XD

And….

This is gonna sound crazy…. But Elishavet….

tell Koshka that if Grimm and Lyn weren’t together and Ya know her charries weren’t animals in her actual book

(and if they ended up being the right ages)

I would totally ship Lyn with Vulk XD XD XD do not judge me.

Which is…kinda funny cuz Lyn is my shortie of the group….

ANYWAY…

oh and if you know what wasn’t going to happen, and she wasn’t already totally taken, I’d ship Ara and Dietrich……

hey, you asked. XD

16. Your tallest and shortest OCs

Overall my books? I kinda just wanna focus on my current squad XD so I will 😂

In the squad the shortest is Nyx (but after him Paxton, and then Luna but only due to age. Lyn ends up being the shortest of the bunch)

The tallest? Rn… *whispers* how old are they again? *nod. Nod* ok…I think November and Grimm are a bit tied right now, but November ends up being the tallest only by a short bit.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12.

oh and if you know what wasn’t going to happen, and she wasn’t already totally taken, I’d ship Ara and Dietrich……

AHHHHH!!! I’M IMAGINING WHAT IT’D BE LIKE IF IT WAS POSSIBLE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay…okay…before I get too ahead of myself…😅😏

3. Favorite OC

Everyone knows the answer to this question. 🤣🤣🤣

RIKER!!! MA BABYYYYY!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

6. Describe your character creation process.

I normally get character/story ideas from writing to music, but it sometimes comes from other things I listen to/things I watch. Then I figure out a name by looking up name meanings/names by country, then, of course, I move onto finding face claims. They kinda get more developed as time goes on, tho. 😊😁

13. Are any of your OC’s parents

UHM…YES!!!

Lemme see if I can list them off, lol!

Riker, Iris, Leon, Aadelheide, Louisa, Phillip, Erich, Elizabeth, Elisha, Franz, Jennie, Felix, Frida…okay, I’m done! 😩😅🤣🤣

17. Your oldest and youngest OCs

Ooh, fun!!!

My youngest has to be Elias in Freedom’s Fire, since he’s only 3 months old at the start of the book. 😉

My oldest is Old Red (Richard) from my book with Nathan/Dawson/Morrison/etc who is in the British Royal Army and is 71 years old!

Okay…how about you answer questions 16 and 10? 😁

Anonymous

Nvm, just saw you already answered 16…how about 12 instead? 😏

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Tbh, tho…it’d be fun to imagine possible Ships if things in our stories and stuff didn’t happen…🤔💭

And *gasp* also with characters from our favorite movies/TV shows/books too!!!

Why am I suddenly in a Shipping mood!? 🤣🤣🤣

Elishavet Pidyon
            @elishavet-pidyon
              • Total Posts: 1013

@godlyfantasy12

That would be hilarious! I can see them now…

Vulka&Lynnieforever!!!! XD

Ah, just kidding.

By the way, I was told to tell you Koshka is thrilled. In fact, when you meet… somebody you might find her to be a lot like Lynn in personality. Also, it would be hilarious if Vulka married a shortie. (His father did.[which is where Zlatan gets his height{only she’s even smaller}])

Also, YOU DREW IN CHURCH TOO?

I know it’s probably not at all as rare as it feels, but…. Did you ever make flashcards for the sermon to prove you were listening? (Then forget what they went?) Or detailed scenes that related in absolutely no way to the sermon? Or little books made by stapling index cards together? Or pages upon pages of penguins rolling through tunnels? (Actually, the last had to do with a complicated story about a mass kidnapping of certain birdies. XD)

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12.

Vulk and Lyn would be an AMAZINGLY cute couple…their interactions in the castle were amazing!!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

TheLoonyOne
                @theloonyone
                  • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12

This looks like a lot of fun!

1. …I have absolutely no idea 😐😁 I have been writing on and off for so long and before that, I still created characters and stories. So it would be really hard to figure out who came first. I’ll do my character Vincen, who is probably one of the first characters that I actually fleshed out. And he got more than two pages 😂 He was from a short story I wrote a long time ago (still one of the few that I’ve finished (it’s sad)).

7. I haven’t shipped many of my characters so I’ll just go with Milo and Cammie. They weren’t really supposed to be shipped together in the beginning either, it just happened. I have no control

8. No, I’ve never done that! (I might soon though 😏 Who knows)

16. That’s hard because I almost never give my characters exact heights. The most they get are tall, short, or average 😂 I’ll just say Milo and my character Denis are both categorized as tall and Cammie and my character Andrew are short. (Denis and Andrew are both from a short story that I’m working on right now) Physical features are usually what I think of last when it comes to characters (and going deep into their backstory, too), which I feel most people don’t do. What do you do?

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 I’m glad u agree with my shipping skills XD SHIPPING IS MA JAM (and bread. And butter XD)

@elishavet-pidyon
                    AHHHHH!!! 🥰

I did not make flash cards or anything but for a couple years as a child I drew stories mostly about anthropomorphic animals…or orphans….

of course.

Oh and sometimes the Animals WOULD BECOME orphans….

😐 XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings
                      • Total Posts: 2794

@freedomwriter76  @goldyfantasy12

Oh this looks fun! Thx for making it, I’ll answer a couple!

1. Oldest Oc… Tauren, previous known as Desman.

2. Newest Oc, Flax.

3. Favorite Oc, Tauren of course XD

4. Villain oc, Clement. He’s only in Layson’s book.

He’s also a release, but his motives for doing it change in the time they are seperated. when they meet again, Clement is all in it for the money/recognition, doesn’t mind a bit of craftyness to get more money and plans to hold they record for the most bunkers released. Layson has quite, now has a daughter, and is on his way back home to hopefully marry and have a family. Clement is actually jeluoes, but he’s to far into his way to want to turn it around, and instead uses it as a reason to dislike Layson.

7. Fav ship.. that’s really hard, I’d say Layson and Everly though.

14. Sadly I suppose I neglect Kieryn a bit… his part in the story isn’t figured out that much yet. Kinda awful his author neglects him, so do his friends/family 🙁

16. Tallest, Tauren 6’3″ shortest, Maylee idk how tall she is XD

Anyways I answered way too many XD

へびは かっこいい です!

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6
                        • Total Posts: 1626

@godlyfantasy12

Ahhh this looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! Thank you for tagging me!!

1. Oldest OC:

I had a troll in a WFS fanfic named Zibbik that I wrote when I was 11. XDXD. He was like 60 in troll years, 30 in human years. Lol, or maybe Asher and Iris’s foster dad. He’s like 40 lol.

7. Fav OC Ship

Omg, this one <3<3…

Matthew + Iris! Miris. XDXD

But yea, this one is adorable. I plan on writing another book when they’re older teens and Matthew is all  chivalrous and blushy and adorable, and Iris loves it (And him <3<3) It’s kinda like your Luna + Paxton ship.

8. Do you ship your OC’s with someone else’s OC?

Ooh…Um…not yet?? Lol but I will soon. XDXD

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6
                          • Total Posts: 1626

@godlyfantasy12

Oh and tallest Oc is Dylan. By far. Matthew is the shortest. He’s like 5 ft. My poor short baby XDXD

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings
                            • Total Posts: 2794

@lightoverdarkness6

Miris? Awww 😥🥰

へびは かっこいい です!

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 YESSS MATTHEW AND IRIS!!!!

also….

OOOOH U PLAN ON DOING SOME SHIPPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE’S OC DO TELL!!!

XD

gotta answer ma questions!

@freedomwriter76

10. Favorite character design 

Out of every character? Like…ever created?!?

UMMM….

OOF… *cue dying Minecraft noise*

Okay…I honestly am not sure.

And btw I’m going off of design as in more outward appearance and kinda like species/race and things like that…

So idk about favorites because I honestly really love a lot of them…

But my top ones? They would probably be some of Cirquian classes and the Dryads.

I know it was supposed to be an OC but that is a hard question 😅

12. Have you ever killed a Charrie and if not who would you kill?

ERMM.. so I plan too…but not at the same time XD

IYKYK XD

but…as for actually killing people? Like not bringing them back killing them? Yea I’ve killed charries (even tho their deaths haven’t been written I consider them already killed)

Yall probs already know one considering it’s like the whole plot of the second book so that probs doesnt count…

and you also know about the one in Pax’s story… (heh…ur welcome for bringing him up. SUFFER LIKE I DID!!!)

sooo let me think…

yeaaa I think y’all know about most of the main character deaths that know about XD XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

LoopyLin
                              @loopylin
                                • Total Posts: 2027

@godlyfantasy12 @other-peeps

1. My oldest OC: My oldest living* OC I think is Quilbly Twitch. Quibly is her real name, and Twitch is her nickname. She is a practical, confident book nerd who has gray curly hair and round glasses. The reason she is called Twitch is because she has the ability to sense the future. When she does, she twitches or has small body spasms. It’s kind of like a heightened spidey sense.

*an OC that I still like writing and haven’t blocked from my memory

2. My newest OC: I’m not sure, but I think Dante or Aurivis

3. My favorite OC: Currently it is Dante, my beloved pyromaniac 💕

4. Villain OCs: My favorite villain OC is Madeline, a black and white cartoon rabbit from my one horror/thriller story

8. Do you ship your OC with someone else’s OC? I don’t really ship my OCs much. Carmen and @lightoverdarkness ‘s Matthew are cute, but that’s just a little kid crush that I think Matthew will get over later. And Carmen is just oblivious. XD

9. Weirdest OC: This one’s hard because I have a lot of weird characters. I think either Joe Shmoe, a reptilian alien posing as a totally normal human working at an ice cream shop, or Arthur, a tiny dragon that acts like a dog.

10. Favorite OC design: Mel (Melissa), currently my pfp. She’s this cute little red head girl with a missing front tooth. She’s really fun to draw.

11. Do you consider yourself nice to your OCs? I hardly ever give my characters very tragic backstories. They all are the causes of their own problems. So yes, I suppose?

13. Are any of your OCs parents? I’m not sure yet, but I’ve considered Joe having a wife and daughter back on his home planet.

16. My tallest and shortest OCs: My shortest are my alien twins, Eddie and Ellie, both 3’6”, I think. My tallest is Sam from my horror/thriller story. He’s technically just a cartoon fox in a cartoon world, but if he were able to enter the real world, he’d be about 8 feet.  ._.

17. My youngest and oldest OCs: My youngest is Mel. She’s 10. My oldest is either Aurivis, an ancient dragon, or a (currently unnamed) retired wizard who lives in the modern age. Both are at least over 200 years old.

19. Have you ever made a self-insert? Not fully, but almost all of my characters are just based off of little pieces of myself.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

LoopyLin
                                @loopylin
                                  • Total Posts: 2027

I love all the ship names, especially Luke Skywalker

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >