-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 7 hours ago
That’s so cool!
Is there any way I could see an animation of yours…? 🥺What software are you using? Blendr?
It’s funny how you mentioned animation, because a few weeks ago I decided to start learning 2D animation (I’m using OpenToonz).
-
ET's profile was updated 6 days, 6 hours ago
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 days, 6 hours ago
but also it’s hard! It’s much different from story writing. I have to keep in mind meter and rhyme like poetry, but also think of melodies and chords! Sometimes it feels like my brain dies a little when I’m working on it, and other times it comes really easily.
What have you been working on/up to?
🙂
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
I’m doing well! I sort of fell off of writing my book, but have further developed an interest in music and have started exploring the possibilities of songwriting 🙂
Oh, wow, congratulations! I proud of you!
Hehehe hello there!
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
Ooh! I remember Leon and Riker discussions from when I was last on KP.
It’s been a while, but I’m back!
-
ET's profile was updated 1 week, 4 days ago
-
ET posted a new activity comment 2 years ago
Welcome back! I also haven’t been online in a long time. 🥴
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Congratulations! Two-hundred pages is a HUGE milestone!
*reaches for cake*
*realizes it’s all been eaten*
*pulls out another*
*sets off fireworks**accidentally burns my house down*
*stands in the middle of the ashes, grinning. I whisper: “Worth it”* -
ET replied to the topic The Purpose of Literature in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @soleilnaia @light-warrior-pen
Thank you all for your thoughts! They were quite helpful!
-
ET started the topic The Purpose of Literature in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello, there.
I am busy writing my Senior Thesis (hence why I have not been very active on KP recently), and since it centres around writing and calling, I thought “What better place to garner ideas than KP?”
My thesis has had… uh… a lot of changes since its original form. For reference, its original form was (basically) “Literature is…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
That is an awesome dragon. Such design and detail! I would frame it.
-
ET replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
First of all, sorry for the late reply. I haven’t been on KP much this week… Second of all, I love your parody lyrics! I can definitely appreciate them.
Oof, music. I listen to a wide variety of music, from orchestral music, to rock, to musicals, to bluegrass, et cetera. (When I say bluegrass I mean the gos…[Read more] -
Artsy Dragon and
ET are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
ET replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow… from what I know of you so far, it seems that we are kindred spirits. Whovians, dragon-lovers, veggie-tale-veterans, old souls, artists, writers, Christians, The Princess Bride lovers, Narnia lovers… I could go on.
Meatlug is adorable! Valka’s dragon (is it Cloudhopper?) is also pretty cool, but rather large.
Are you home…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice job! I like those designs. Now, what is the story of these villains?
-
ET replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I just remembered a song I like to listen to during rough times. It is called I Will, and it is by Citizen Way.
-
ET replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Great job on forcing yourself to write! I’ve been trying to write a little bit every day… I’ve written maybe once sentence in the past week.
And thank you for the compliment! 😊
Wow! Your ether worldbuilding is quite developed! My ideas are still steeping…
Soooooo true.
-
ET replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76
Hmm… do you find it slightly worrying that most of us writers have a procrastination problem? How will I ever finish my book?
-
ET replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I am glad you asked. I gathered inspiration from more classical scientific ideas, namely “ether”. People used to believe that space was full of this energy-stuff. So, dragons are a sort of life form that can be sustained by ether.
My story is centred in a certain kingdom. It is a sort of feudal system with multiple moons orb…[Read more] - Load More
