-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 7 hours ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.
I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 7 hours ago
@e-m-trepke that’s cool!!
I’ve been working on a lot of animation actually–3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I’ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn’t say I’m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people’s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It’s pretty fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Hiiiiii!! It’s been a while, haha! How are you??
I’ve published Leon/Riker’s 1st and 2nd books within the past two years haha, and a lot of changes and things so I’ve been super busy.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Hey, I remember you, fellow Dr Who fan. Good to see you back online and I hope you’re doing well :]
-
Microphage6032 posted a new activity comment 2 years ago
forgot to tag @e-m-trepke
-
Keilah H. started the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey everybody! I love to listen to soundtracks while I write, draw, fiddle with Legos, that kind of thing….
Anyway! I have some songs I really like, and they have story potential!
The prompt:
Listen to at least one of these songs, and write a short story with the song as its “soundtrack.” Or pull a scene out of one of your WIPs that fits…[Read more]
-
Artsy Dragon posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
It’s a long time since I was here last, and I am so glad to be back on KP! These last few months have been crazy for me and I wasn’t able to get on at all. I missed everyone! I’m so excited to catch up on all the action I missed. @gwyndalf-the-wise, @e-m-trepke, @ava-blue, @theloonyone, @princesachronicle22, @freedomwriter76, @everyone else
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, first, TAGS!
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @acancello @dekreel @euodia-vision @smiley @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @lydia-s @felicity @joy-calle @awsumfaith @starshiness @e-m-trepke @hybridlore @whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 (Ik ur on break but if u…[Read more]
-
soleilnaia replied to the topic The Purpose of Literature in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 6 months ago
@e-m-trepke glad to hear our random rants were helpful XD
-
Light Warrior Pen replied to the topic The Purpose of Literature in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 6 months ago
For me, inspiration is when something that makes me think or write or whatever. I believe the Holy Spirit has a lot to do with this. I guess you could almost call inspiration a spark that sets you into action.
I think literature resonates with us because we can identify with that situation or character. It makes us think, “Hey, I’m…[Read more]
-
soleilnaia replied to the topic The Purpose of Literature in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 6 months ago
Hi @e-m-trepke
Just off of the top of my head…difficult for me to define inspiration. The first thing I thought of was along the lines of what people might call their “muse.” The second was the inspiration of the Bible. The first is an abstract concept, and I’m pretty sure you’re not talking about divine inspiration. I suppose if you’re wr…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Purpose of Literature in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 6 months ago
Good luck on your thesis! That’s a really good question. I think that it’s a lot of things. It can be escapism from the real world, it can be thoughtful discussion, it could be an expression of self, all of the above. I think that readers will resonate with different things, as based around their own personal experience. I also think…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Well, hello. I have missed some things in this thread.
@e-m-trepke I love your painting and the lore behind it! I’ve always loved the idea of space dragons.
@80strish Those outfits are really cool! I love them. They seem like fun villains.
-
80sTrish replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Firstly, they’re not human, they’re Smokes – sort of demons? Anyway, smokes can possess people and most smokes have a partner who, when they possess them, it’s undetectable (those symbols on the page next to each of them is the mark that appears when they possess someone other than their partner).
I haven’t done a lot…[Read more]
-
80sTrish replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I have some drawings I did a while back for the bad guys in my WIP
There are four of them, but I have to send them seperately (I tried sending them all but that did not work)
Sorry that they’re so large, I couldn’t figure out how to make them smaller

Tagging people I’ve seen on this topic so you see:
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Listening to it rn, I like it! Thanks! have you heard ‘hold on, pain ends’ by for king and country? It’s been a favorite of mine lately.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Writing Clubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, I’ll have to look into that! I love seeing different creative ways of doing writing challenges and contests.
Nice nice. I look forward to seeing your thoughts!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
Thank you!
Thanks! Believe it or not, I lessened their height gap for this drawing XD
Tauren is 6’2″ and Lesli is 5’2″, so yeah 1 foot Lol
Thanks! 😀
Thanks! 😛
Thanks a lot!
Ikr? Tauren’s hair is to die for 😍🤩 (Ok that’s an…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you! Yall here are just too sweet, it means a lot to me.
- Load More

Welcome back! I also haven’t been online in a long time. 🥴