The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 5,657 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2801

@livingwoodchronicles

I’m so sorry about your ordeal! I’ve had a fair share of health problems myself but more the inside doesn’t show type. So glad God is getting you through it though!

@koshka

Girl, I feel like I haven’t seen you in absolute decades. XD How’s it going?

へびは かっこいい です!

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@esther-c lol yep.

just be glad I only brought one……

there’s another one at home, and my brother’s, and my parents’. My dad’s almost ate our dog once.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3875

*me totally not roleplaying lol*

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3213

@keilah-h

Oh my 😬 lol 😂

*me totally not roleplaying lol*

Of course not XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings

@livingwoodchronicles

Are you just asking freedom about the arc? Totally get if so XDXD I don’t want to barge in, but I might have time for one in a bit.

へびは かっこいい です!

Koshka
              @koshka
                • Total Posts: 1424

@mineralizedwritings

I know! It’s been forever…

Pretty good, actually. I haven’t gotten much writing done per say, but I have fixed several plot holes and world-building.

How have you been?

Oh! If I remember correctly you’ve done some ink and gauche? Have you ever used a dip pen? I recently ran into dip pen drawing (I was on a rabbit trail looking for 1800’s accurate pen styles…totally something I need to research for a medieval world).

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

E. M. Trepke
                @e-m-trepke
                  • Total Posts: 145

@freedomwriter76

Congratulations! Two-hundred pages is a HUGE milestone!
                  *reaches for cake*
                  *realizes it’s all been eaten*
                  *pulls out another*
                  *sets off fireworks*

*accidentally burns my house down*
                  *stands in the middle of the ashes, grinning. I whisper: “Worth it”*

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
                  -The Doctor

PrincesaChronicle22
                  @princesachronicle22
                    • Total Posts: 759

@freedomwriter

Ooh thats soo awesome Freedom!!! Congrats!!!! You’ve been working hard 😊😁

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
                    And guess what? His is eternal (:

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings

@koshka

I know! It’s been forever…

Pretty good, actually. I haven’t gotten much writing done per say, but I have fixed several plot holes and world-building.

That’s good!

How have you been?

I’m ok! I have my drive test on friday, and I’m visiting a university on the next friday. I’m working on a short story, drawing and everything else lol. I’ve been feeling pretty happy lately, I mean better than I’ve felt in a long time. I noticed something was different because I’m conscious of the fact I’m not praying quite as much as I used to, I guess there aren’t as many bad things in life to remind me to, so I have to be careful to not let it slip to to infrequently. I’m a little lonely at times, but otherwise alright. I feel like I’m always barely keeping up with life, y’know? Right when it gets hard I’m just barely ready for what it has to offer.

Oh! If I remember correctly you’ve done some ink and gauche? Have you ever used a dip pen? I recently ran into dip pen drawing (I was on a rabbit trail looking for 1800’s accurate pen styles…totally something I need to research for a medieval world).

I have not but I do have a cartridge style calligraphy pen. It’s kinda unweildy and you get inky fingers afterwards. I’m supposed to clean the metal nib but I uh… I mean the pen still works and it’s cheap so I suppose I’ll just see what happens lol. I want to get into dip pens though! I happen to be informed of the information I am getting some very pretty brown ink for by birthday XD I have this knowledge because I was their and asked for it lol. So I might but a dip pen and a couple nibs around that time.

へびは かっこいい です!

Koshka
                      @koshka
                        • Total Posts: 1424

@mineralizedwritings

I’m ok! I have my drive test on friday, and I’m visiting a university on the next friday. I’m working on a short story, drawing and everything else lol.

Oooo, a drive test and a university?Sounds fun, if a bit scary. I’m kinda putting off/scared to get my license…although several people recently have asked why I haven’t yet.

I’ve been feeling pretty happy lately, I mean better than I’ve felt in a long time.

Good! Rough times are just plain rough.

I noticed something was different because I’m conscious of the fact I’m not praying quite as much as I used to, I guess there aren’t as many bad things in life to remind me to, so I have to be careful to not let it slip into infrequently.

True. That’s probably something we all struggle with. When things look fine it’s hard to remember how much one needs God.

I’m a little lonely at times, but otherwise alright.

If you ever want to just randomly talk, feel free to tag me. I know it isn’t like a real in person conversation, but if it helps any…

I have not but I do have a cartridge style calligraphy pen.

Those are are neat. I had one a few years ago, but the nib stopped working after I washed it. Still have no idea what happened there.

I mean the pen still works and it’s cheap so I suppose I’ll just see what happens lol

If it still works then why bother? XD

So I might but a dip pen and a couple nibs around that time.

Awsome! I’ve been eyeing dip pens for the past several days now, and would like to try them out if I can. If you do get a set please let me know what you think!

My sister and I were talking today about starting a weekly artist thread where each weekend keepers can share what they’ve done that week (if they’ve done anything) or new techniques they learned. It would be more aimed toward growth than just sharing artwork and offer a bit of accountability for people like me who typically forget how much I like to draw and thus don’t for months at a time.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Allison
                        @acancello
                          • Total Posts: 838

@freedomwriter76

Good job!!!! That is such a great goal accomplished!!!!!

Allison
                          @acancello
                            • Total Posts: 838

@awsumfaith

Also,I love your signature on your posts 💗 I haven’t seen those movies in a long time, but they are really good 😀

Kylie
                            @livingwoodchronicles
                              • Total Posts: 267

@mineralizedwritings I’m sorry to hear about your health problems; thank you for the support!

If you would be willing to review the ARC, then absolutely! It’s open to anyone! I only do PDF unfortunately but if you’d like to do something with me and grab your copy, you can message me at livingwoodchronicles.author@gmail.com.

lost but not alone

Faith
                              @awsumfaith
                                • Total Posts: 239

@acancello

Thanks!

"does anyone have any good ideas?"
                                "Oh yeah, but none for this"

Otherworldly Historian
                                @otherworldlyhistorian
                                  • Total Posts: 217

@freedomwriter76

Congrats on the 200 pages. Thats great. How many words is that (just to help me put in perspective because the font and page size can alter stuff) (also @folith-feolin has trained my brain to imagine books by word count)?

I can’t wait till my book is around that but I am only at chapter 22 of my outline. Hoping summer can help me speed things up.

Through darkness,
                                  light shines brightest

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 5,657 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >