The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 9,151 through 9,165 (of 9,169 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #213865
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Rank: Chosen One
      • Total Posts: 2588

      Freddy

      Benjamin

      Cotswold

      Coffenut

      A cup of tea is cheaper than therapy.

      #213866
      Elishavet Elroi
      @elishavet-pidyon
        • Rank: Chosen One
        • Total Posts: 2117

        @whalekeeper

        THEY’RE SO CUTE! So fluffyyyyyy…..

        Ummm….

        Biblical names: Paul & Silas

        Bookish names: Remi & Sticky; Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo); Sir Percival; Gumpus; Whitby & Picket;

        Others: Wiggles & Grumps; Pumpkin & Marshmallow;

        Sebster & Hugo; Moth & Merlin/Cosmo/Whatever the names of the other boys are.

        Still a ChaosGremlin™ on the inside.

        #213867
        ET
        @e-m-trepke
          • Rank: Loyal Sidekick
          • Total Posts: 151

          @whalekeeper

          Fili and Kili come to mind. 🙂

          We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
          -The Doctor

          #213868
          ET
          @e-m-trepke
            • Rank: Loyal Sidekick
            • Total Posts: 151

            @keilah-h

            I watched some of your animations!

            Fantastic work!

            It really makes me think of how much work goes into 3D animated film, and how much the lighting and rendering does for the final published appearance.

            We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
            -The Doctor

            #213869
            Beth
            @beth-torres
              • Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
              • Total Posts: 535

              *thinking music*

              UHM. NAMES.

              1. Butterbread

              2. Charcoal

              3. Ermmmm… Gary and Jeff.

              4. Cookie

              5. Potato

              6. Stormy and Sunny

              Okay so only two of those are actual names… And they are just the first ones I thought of. Also I want one now 🥹 They are so cute.

              "Throw your phones out the car window, kids!" - Zachary Kingston

              #213874
              whaley
              @whalekeeper
                • Rank: Chosen One
                • Total Posts: 6060

                @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @e-m-trepke @beth-torres

                Thank you for the ideas! I will add them to the list. Naming pets is a little harder than I remember it being. It’s been a while since I had some of my own. All of your suggestions are spiffing little names, indeed.

                Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo)

                Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall for names and one of my previous pets was Mattimeo. 😀

                Sebster & Hugo; Moth & Merlin/Cosmo/Whatever the names of the other boys are.

                Double plot twist, I’ve also owned a pet named Hugo.

                The idea of naming animals after my own characters is quite amusing. I doubt I will do that, but you gave me a good chuckle.

                ...

                #213879
                Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Rank: Chosen One
                  • Total Posts: 7129

                  @e-m-trepke Thank you! also yeahhhh i’ve been learning just how COMPLICATED this stuff is. like the animating itself? psshhh that’s easy. the workflow-ing with drawing storyboards and setting up everything? that’s the hard part. and then imagine when you’re working with a million other animators instead of just by yourself.

                  Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                  #213896
                  Elishavet Elroi
                  @elishavet-pidyon
                    • Rank: Chosen One
                    • Total Posts: 2117

                    @whalekeeper

                    Splendid, splendid.

                    Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall for names and one of my previous pets was Mattimeo. 😀

                    …what was it? I must know pleeeeaaassssse. XD

                    …but you gave me a good chuckle

                    My purpose is fulfilled. *bows*

                    Still a ChaosGremlin™ on the inside.

                    #213905
                    Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Rank: Chosen One
                      • Total Posts: 7129

                      @whalekeeper i’m late to the name thing but they’re so cute!!

                      Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                      #213906
                      Elishavet Elroi
                      @elishavet-pidyon
                        • Rank: Chosen One
                        • Total Posts: 2117

                        May I present a new hobby: sleeping with half your brain.

                        Still a ChaosGremlin™ on the inside.

                        #213907
                        Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Rank: Chosen One
                          • Total Posts: 7129

                          @elishavet-pidyon Oh, you mean like dolphins do?

                          Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                          #213908
                          Loopy
                          @loopylin
                            • Rank: Chosen One
                            • Total Posts: 3975

                            @elishavet-pidyon

                            Elaborate, please

                            Any paint can be finger paint if you don't care enough

                            #213910
                            Elishavet Elroi
                            @elishavet-pidyon
                              • Rank: Chosen One
                              • Total Posts: 2117

                              @keilah-h

                              Kinda. XD Except I’m not a dolphin.


                              @loopylin

                              Picture this. You are in a quiet yet semi public place. (Think school student center during class time or a local library) Obviously, crashing out completely is not a good idea because even if you trust the people in the area you probably have to be somewhere soon. But you are so tired. Maybe you’re emotionally weary or maybe you’re sore from a long day of work.

                              Well, by sitting in the corner of the couch where you are mostly supported by the furniture and arranging whatever you vaguely pillow like item you may have handy (like a purse or backpack) in a position that brings comfort (I recommend hugging it like a stuffy), a state of half sleep is certainly attainable. While sitting mostly upright, perhaps not even intending to sleep at all, you may drift away to a realm of semi-consciousness where the scattered conversations of passing individuals ceases to disturb your rest.

                              Still a ChaosGremlin™ on the inside.

                              #213911
                              Loopy
                              @loopylin
                                • Rank: Chosen One
                                • Total Posts: 3975

                                @elishavet-pidyon

                                Ah, yes. Good ol’ disassociation

                                Any paint can be finger paint if you don't care enough

                                #213930
                                Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Rank: Chosen One
                                  • Total Posts: 7129

                                  @elishavet-pidyon lolll it would be weird if you WERE a dolphin after all this time

                                  Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                                Viewing 15 posts - 9,151 through 9,165 (of 9,169 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >