@beth-torres
Active 4 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months ago
Here is what I would do. I would really pray about this and really open your (spiritual) ears and eyes to what God tells you. Sometimes it’s good to fast, but sometimes we lay those things on ourselves in an almost pharisee-like attitude when really God doesn’t want that at all. It’s really a matter of the heart, not of what we…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
lolololol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
@beth-torres I never expressed to you how absolutely delightful that Maverick update was! Shame upon me! Forgive my tardiness. Your character is iconic and so much fun to read about. <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
lol, that’s hilarious.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @beth-torres @power @theshadow
Alrighty Y’all! Time for answers.
1. Elizabeth, Pride and Prejudice
2. Edmund, Prince Caspian, Narnia
3. Aragorn, The Fellowship of the Ring, LotR
4. Francis, Men of Iron
5. Halt, The Ruins of Gorlan, Rangers Apprentice
6. A Feechie, Secret of the Swamp King, Wilder King…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Match the Quote! Game of Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 1 week ago
“I have a pet dragon. He lives in a cave and guards cursed metals. No one except my friend Jonathan believes me. The dragon disguises himself as a giant rock wall when other people are around.”
A pet dragon?? That’s so cool! How big is it? What does it look like when it’s not disguised?
People in T’kayon expect normal kids to grow…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 1 week ago
Finally answering these may have fixed my writing block.
Hey Darby! Cool name! I’m Beth. Are you okay with me asking a few questions?
“Oh, thank you! Sure. Are you a journalist?”
What kind of activities are you good at? Do you prefer ones that take up more brain energy or physical energy?
“I don’t think I have a prefere…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi Everett! I’m Lindy. It’s nice to meet you. How are you doing? Would you like a cookie? *holds up a plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies*
So, first question, what’s your full name?
Who are your favorite people in your life?
How old are you?
Do you have any pets?
What’s something you love about where you live?
What kind…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
ummmm let’s go with Darby. Warning: I only made him up a few days ago so he’s super underdeveloped.
I will ask Everett some questions soon :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@beth-torres Yeah that would be fun!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
so my father wants me to inherit his title and academy.
What is your father’s title? (And yours, by extension)
Why don’t your father and sister get along?
I don’t have many hobbies since some things aren’t practical when you’re stationed for war.
Is there an active war going on? How did you get into that station?
In general, do you like…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
If my character sounds awkward, it’s probably because my brain did the freezy-thing and I can’t think of a reply lol.
There are no deadlines. :]
So, Leander, why are you green?? I feel the need to ask. I’m sure you get that question a lot.
So you’re an En’Garun, huh? Could you describe what that is?
Are you a social person? D…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Alright! Sennin is a cool name. I was about to ask a question about him but I’ll wait for the interview, lol.
You can join. Add whatever character you like. And you don’t have to come up with the most amazing questions or answers. Just have fun ;]
Aww, he’s so cuuuute. Your drawing is adorable.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@beth-torres you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@beth-torres epic profile picture, girl
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment 7 months ago
@beth-torres
YES!
*begins CPR* -
Power posted a new activity comment 7 months, 1 week ago
@beth-torres
Growing up, I could be a awkward introvert at one time. . . But, I bring tidings of hope!
Now I can be an awkward extraverted introvert, and you can too!!!! 😉
Want a week old donut? I didn’t spit or do anything else gross to it, truly!
(Unofficially, how about unofficially?) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Oh my goodness! We listen to the exact same music hahaha
Yeah I don’t like her newest song either….but i like ‘idk”, “Liar”, and “Love Who I Am” and I also like “Still Afraid”.
And I also LOVE Claire Leslie but yeah I agree with you, sometimes the tunes get annoying after a while
My favorite songs by her are “Legacy” “Twenty-So…[Read more]
- Load More

@power
Thank you, for I do very much appreciate such hopeful tidings!
Perhaps I might want a week old donut… Alas, I am only known for accepting week old unsuspicious Oreos that have mysteriously become magenta after being drowned in maple syrup on a pleasant Tuesday evening. Unfortunately I cannot ruin my reputation for doing such things, so…[Read more]
🤷♂️ Your loss. (Kuz I certainly am not going to eat it. 😁)
Here I’ll just drop it here (and run!) Feel free to pawn it off on another KeePer. 😜
🍩
@power
Hurrah! The life of the week old donut is in my power. I think I shall give it to another Kapeefer. If it isn’t accepted, I might put it in my signature to be taken by someone at will.
Hmmmm….
@savannah_grace2009
HELLO! 😄 Do you want the donut, perhaps?
🍩
YES
maybe I can somehow restore it to full health!