@beth-torres
Active 4 hours, 6 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yes, Rishona does represent Eve in the prologue. And I do agree that I use flowery language excessively. I love your ideas, because you have helped me realize things about myself I never have before!
And about the paragraph you wrote….
“Ahh, yes, I suppose you wouldn’t know,” he said airily. The dismissive comment trigge…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@thearcaneaxiom : I’m sorry I made that look so confusing!
thanks @jonas for helping me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@cloakedmystery
really???? i’m gonna try it…
‘The process I described would also give you green lines.’
i hope it works lol
*me casually making a fool out of myself on KP but oh well its ok 😂*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I should have done that but I saw other KP users quoting people with “green lines”, I know I sound like a little kid, haha but idk how else to explain it! So I clicked ‘quote’ and you can see what happened 🤦♀️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@s.tastet
Hi!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m hybridlore, or Hybrid, an (also!) homeschooled, teenage girl and Christian! Nice to meet you!
I play the violin, love to read, and mostly write in science fiction or fantasy worlds, though my current WIP leans more toward the dystopian side.What are your favorite books/series besides Harry…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
um apparently i did something wrong, hope this still makes sense? sorry, this was my first time quoting someone…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
okay i’m gonna attempt to quote, something I’ve never done before so bear with me if this doesn’t make sense at all:
Oh wow I never thought about it like that! I was just thinking that the prologue would be how the world of Andromeda took a turn and how evil was let into the world. No, Earth and Andromeda don’t represent Adam…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@s-tastet
Hello!! Nice to meet you and welcome!! Your blog looks cool, I’ll check it out when I hate time 🙂I’m HighScribe, a fantasy-writing homeschooled teen and Jesus follower!
A couple questions:
What genres do you write?
Hobbies besides writing?
Is a hotdog a sandwich?
Anyway, see you around 😉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
-GRCR- are now friends 3 years ago -
HighScribe and
KydonAndWillow are now friends 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
This is ramping up!
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER FAST!!! XD XD
(I have the same question as Cloaked Mystery, why would the twins tell Kydon to come but leave Willow? Was she out?)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Ooooohhh!! This got interesting fast! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
@acancello
XXD that’s hilarious! I wouldn’t worry about it, it seems realistic enough. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years ago
@crocheter12 I love this idea! I would totally read this!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Exactly! My siblings are 7 (my little brother, Ethan) and 11 (my little sister, Hallie). Hallie does my chicken chores in the morning cuz I’m at school hehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@trailblazer @thearcaneaxiom @acancello
if you’re interested, here’s some of my writing if you wanted to give me feedback 🙂 if you don’t want to that’s okay, its just I’m trying to get beta readers to critique what I have so far before I move on to any other chapters.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
It’s hard for me because my little siblings are still homeschooled and they don’t understand what I go through, and so when I get home they expect me to play with them and hang out and stuff like that. but when I get home, I mentally cannot handle people anymore and what I really need is to sit in my room and write and listen to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Figuring out how to forge friendships between two characters in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
another thing I’ve learned is that if I pray that Jesus will give me the words and inspiration to write what He wants me to write, than the words come a lot easier as He helps me overcome obstacles with my writing. Good luck!
- Load More
