-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That last one! XDXDXD
-
Esther and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 That used to happen to me too….Fortunately it doesn’t happen very much anymore.
I also used to switch between first and third person, back when I was just beginning to write. That was kinda annoying.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whew! Ok. I finally got to this! XD
Everton
A grin found its way onto Everton’s face. Break down a door? Of course! If only he had come up with that idea…
“I’m in!” Ev said, looking to Ty to see what he would say. Ty sighed.
“It’s worth a shot,” he said. Grimm nodded.
Ev glanced over at Aloth. He leaned close and lowered his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Just read this…
SO TRUE!!! Such a good poem. It carries so much truth. I agree with what @lrose5 said,
I could rant for a while about stuff in America but I won’t… Like it’s confusing but I’m proud to be free but not at the same time. Originally we were free to be Christ-like but now we’re free to be whatever. And that whatev…
-
Esther replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@gywndalf-the-wise , this is the topic I was talking about. 🙂
@everyone-else
“One generation shall praise Your works to another and shall declare Your mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honor of Your majesty and of Your wondrous works. They shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, and I will declare Your greatness. They shall a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds super interesting!! I’d read it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🤣 Those are great!! XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic How do y'all keep your focus on the Lord while writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
…You asked a loaded question… Welp! Here we go! XD
So my thoughts:
Keeping God first when writing is really hard. It’s in our sinful nature to do things that glorify or bring recognition to us. And it’s a temptation that’s hard to resist. Fame is not bad! Don’t get me wrong. It’s just that when that’s all we look forward to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Totally fine!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin you see my last RP yet?
@princesachronicle22 awesome! I’ll add him in now. He’s probably a teenager, but I’m not quite sure how old. Wears an Imperial cadet uniform, carries a small pistol.
Oh, and one thing. My tag is “Keilah-h” with my initial at the end, I noticed you missed that.
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Allen
Wher…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Thanks! It was this one right?

I mean, the boys look good for sixty…… (I legitimately call them that in my head sometimes)
@loopylin I love that art, lol. So they’re all the same size? (I remember how short the girls were)
@freedomwriter76 Yeah, the Nightlights were so cute!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Whoops, messed up your tag up there!
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings You all seen those movies? They’re awesome, right? (Which is your favorite type of dragon?) Have you read the book series it was based off of? they’re a LOT different, but in my mind just as good!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@thelooyone Your drawing looks great! And yes, I’ve seen those episodes! They were GREAT. Ready for the next one?
I think each book would probably fill a whole notebook….200 pages or so, that is. Cassian’s and Luke’s would both be longer, maybe even twice the size of the others….. Hunter’s and Echo’s might be long too. But I’m not sure…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Your story sounds really interesting!! I’d love to hear more about it! Are you ever planning to share it on KP?
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities that our characters have in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!
I’m not sure how much I’ll pop in on this topic, but thanks for tagging me!
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, thx!
I definitely don’t think hp is for 3rd graders. I never knew people thought of it that way.
My sister just finished them so it was fun to be able to bond with her over that.
That’s awesome!
I agree. I don’t believe that what she calls witchcraft is what God speaks against in the Bible…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 You actually hit the nail right on the head, so to speak. Allen is a fan-made character of mine, but he’s the same species as Thrawn. (actually his son, but that’s a long story that I’m not sure you’d care for.) I’ll add him in whenever I have the time to!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone I know right??? Skinks are great!!!
Actually my mom thought the show was predictable, lol. I wasn’t sure how to feel about that at the beginning, but then decided it’s more funny than anything else how she kept guessing exactly what was going to happen. I told her it’s because she’s watched enough of the Star Wars universe that…[Read more]
- Load More
