-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Feather/Crosshair
“Why don’t you find out for us?” Aurivis snarled, snapping at the castle owner. (I think I forgot she doesn’t know his name in the last RP? Or maybe I didn’t, I don’t remember.)
The man slashed at him with his sword, but couldn’t get many slices in before the dragon pinned him to the ground. His sword…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
@e-m-trepke Never thought of starting a blog, but since some fanfictions are popular enough to start wiki pages of their own, I thought I could do the same with mine someday.
I mean, Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons is the strangest crossover idea in history (don’t get me started on the lunatic idea of shipping characters who are literally…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
*clears throat*
Ok… I’m good now. 😁😁
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… so I absolutely love Ev and Ami’s friendship!! And Ami and Destry’s relationship!! <3
I have to tell someone this cuz I’m excited for when I finally get to write it, but Destry saying “Always, Ami. Always.” I gonna pop up again!
And Ev and Ami quoting the book together is also going to come up again!
Those scenes… oh I can’t wait to write t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity@booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
@gwyndalf-the-wise , I don’t know if you’re interested in reading more of my WIP. If you don’t want me to tag you so you can read at your own pace, just let me know. But if you do want to stay updated, let me know that as well. 🙂
Next two c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Really interesting opinion!
I think I can agree with you on that. Except that I think Harry Potter is young adult fiction/fantasy. In my mind, YA is like (11)12-18. (I may be wrong on the actually definition) At that point, I feel that young adults will be able to make up their own minds and not be so easily convinced of things.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Idea Poll in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh!! I love both ideas! They both seem really interesting.
But I think I have to agree with Power and Freedom. I think the first one is the best!
-
Esther replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I didn’t know there was a free version of Canva. I’ll have to check it out. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! I love frappes too!! Specifically caramel ones. Though caramel in any coffee, (iced, hot, or frozen) is great! And my preference for how I want my coffee changes depending on my mood (or the weather XD).
I’ve probably played piano since first grade as well!
A baby dragon would be pretty awesome!! 😉
Yes, I LOVE The Wingfeather S…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Allen
“What is your name?” The other blueskinned creature asked.
“Well, my name according to my species’ naming system is Jer’alle’nuruodo, but you may call me Allen.” he told her.
[That long chunk of gibberish is not a joke. Their naming system works like that. His name in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 They are. Have you looked up pictures of what they look like as adults? Kinda cool!
@theloonyone Yep. I almost called them “my boys” until the rational part of my brain is like “they’re not yours, they belong to Lucasfilm!!!”
Ah, the problems of living with a fanfiction brain…..
@loopylin Oh, ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 Very nice! I felt like it was real.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome, welcome!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amature writer!!
As for my writing, I dabble in a bit of everything. My WIP is ya dystopian, I have written the first book in a fantasy duology, and I have ideas for a his-fic, contemporary, and 2-4 ideas for biblical fiction s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Love the collages/moodboards!!! They look really awesome!!
and the villain… Man he sounds so cool. Er *clears throat* intriguing. I like writing villains. 😁😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
yea but I didn’t know what was behind the door….
Oh yeah… oops. XD
GASP HEY!!!! Maybe @princesachronicle22 new healer character?! That way she can help Nyx??
Yes!! Great idea! If she wants to do it then I’m in! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I just read the first chapter and it sounds really interesting!
And the cover is beautiful!! Did you design it yourself? (And if so, where/how did you do it?)
I’ll probably pop in on here and read a few chapters from time to time. (I’m in the middle of a few other books for my own pleasure and for school atm) You don’t need to ta…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@gold-hummingbird
And I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.
Do any of us really?? XD
Anywho…
Hi!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amature writer!
My writing is a little bit of everything! My WIP is a ya dystopian, I wrote the first book in a fantasy duology (which is being put asi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s never too late! We just keep throwing people in. It’s great! XD
Now I’m on! And I am actually getting the notifications now. It may have just been those one or two posts…
or I may have accidentally deleted the email 😅*clears throat*I almost wrote another RP, but I think it’s your turn. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
