-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the awesome topic! I don’t think I’ve actually met you yet, so Hi! 🙂
Ok, so I actually haven’t seen LOTR XD
1. Ring-bearer (this is you): which race would you be? Elf, dwarf, human, or hobbit?
I’d be human.
2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character
Jonathon Ledger
3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops tagged you wrong ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
WOW! I thoroughly enjoyed that! Such a great read!
Also, one of the boys has thick brown curls?! 😍😍 That’s just like my OC Tauren!
I’d love to read more!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien thank you so much! It makes me more motivated and inspired to write when I know people are liking it 🙂
And ikr? Layson is so sweet with the kids 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I love it! I really like the one of the guy leaning over writing, it’s like such an aesthetic shot! 😍
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I can’t remember if it was here or another forum you were asking about critiques…
I’ve seen two different formats for critique sharing here, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do something different.
Some people share a scene from there WIP, about 1-2k words, and ask for specific feedback. Often times this is if you are asking…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, the whole thing of you two not telling us you’re sisters…XD
I do the same thing sometimes XD
At my old youth group, my sister and I didn’t tell new people we were siblings, because idk, why? It’s a bit hard to keep up in person. We each tried to make friends there on our own so it wasn’t super obvious. We had a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
Tauren and Lesli
“Oh!” Lesli startles, looking down at Tauren on the floor. “Tauren…?”
She kneels down on the floor beside him, lifting his head off the floor.
“W-w-what h-happened?!” Matthew exclaims, eyes wide open.
“Oh my goodness, is he okay?!” Lyla rushes forward and kneels next to Lesl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, it’s fun isn’t it? We’ve all gotta start somewhere, and legos/stuffies isn’t a bad place!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!
@booksandkeepers
Thanks! That scene was one of my favorite to write, and I really felt like it was coming from the heart (I hope you get what I mean, that sounds cringy lol).
Thanks for the feedback! It’s hard for me to imagine what you guys remember. He’s showed up a couple of times, but hasn’t had any real…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds wild. XD
Oh, it was XD! It was actually kind of fun, once I got the hang of driving away from the doggies. XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A bulldog? Lol, that sounds like an interesting story
Yes! A huge american bulldog. (Or maybe it was a pit bull.) Tbh, it was kinda fun. At one point, I had that huge dog running after me, and then there were THREE OTHER little dogs chasing me!! As long as the four wheeler is faster than the dogs, I’m okay XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, y’all! After washing a huge amount of dishes and being chased by a huge bulldog on my fourwheeler while taking some warm gloves to my dad and little brother (XD) I can finally RP!!
Matthew
Paxton glanced over at Luna, who Lyla was talking to, as if for permission to speak. She nodded.
Then…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I love my pair already! XD Ooh, cool! A phone and character workbook are both really cool! 😀
Lol, yeah, they sound cool! Yeah, I was so excited.
Riker’s wife’s name is Iris, yes! But don’t change the name! Plenty of us here on KP have characters that have the same name! 🙂
Okay! Thank you!! 😀
You are sooo welcome! 😀 I know,…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, cool! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas!!! I got clothes, mostly, which are always appreciated, and notebooks and pencils and the black combat boots I wanted!!! 😀 😉
Awesome!! Ooh, combat boots are cool! I got my first phone!! And a character workbook!
They do look pretty good…especially the guys…XDXDXD
I’m glad they…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper @orielle21
@freedomwriter76 (Might want to go back a bit before reading this section 😁)
@booksandbeakers I post chapters of my WIP (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here if you ever feel like reading! Critiques are welcome, although I’d recommend…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Forgiveness is a great theme! Wow, your WIP does have a lot of loss in it! Sounds interesting though!
Your welcome! 😃
Oh, I love rend collective! They have some great music.
You are tagging correctly, but it won’t work if you have a character next to it. For instance if I tag you @booksandbeakers , because I put a space…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I don’t know where your character was! If you need to move her to another group of characters, sometimes that’s whats best when it gets confusing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Welcome to Kp!
That’s great that you are home schooled and writing for God! I was home schooled until 2nd grade. I checked out that website link briefly, looks like a cool place!
Oh! I like science sometimes, (not that I really know anything XD)
I’m MineralizedWritings, a dystopian author (Yeah not published in the…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Autobiography/I need help! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s cool you want to write an autobiography!
I don’t mean to discourage you from doing what you want to, but it might be better to wait till you’re older and have more to write about. Unless, of course, you have a story that you want to share about what’s happened to you already.
Another thing you could try is writing a story with…[Read more]
- Load More
