@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I don’t remember where we were with Easton, Hallie, and Fin 🫠
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, Iris/Riker are an adorable couple 💖
sorry for this being so late!!! 😭
Iris
“Hey I see you have math class, that’s where I’m heading if you want to walk over there together?” Esper offered, swinging her backpack over her shoulder.
Iris smiled, slipping her math book into her own backpack and placing it on her back. “Sure! You s…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
TYSM!!! 💕😭😭 That means so much to me <3
I could actually share the first chapter with you if you wanted it, but no more XD
he
he
he
we writers are a…unique lot, putting charries through so much pain😏😭
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
ohhhh, it’s my turn XD I didn’t even notice 😆
Isaiah
Isaiah smiled, watching as the others introduced themselves to the frightened yet also brave girl, and stepped forward when everyone else finished introducing themselves. “Nice to meet you, Alicja. I am Isaiah, and this,” he loudly but gently patted Leon’s shoulder, “is…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You know your a writer when someone sneezes, and you naturally start to contemplate the implications of a world in which the mechanics of sneezing is a magic system.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I am not gonna theorize bc I don’t want to see my heart broken
but i’m sure it will happen anyway
🫠
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Riker
“No, you’re good. Thought I’d just say hi to the, uh, only other kid in the room. What were you listening to?”
Riker bit his lip; he checked the clock on the wall. Good. He still had quite a few minutes before Math.
“…Some rock music…I-I was checking to make sure it was clean enough for my sister.”
Awwwwwww💕
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Dylan’s family situation reminds me of Rapunzel, not going to lie. Sounds like an interesting dynamic to play with.
Hahaha come to think of it, it is similar in some ways😂 Yes for sure!!
Poor Adrian🥺 But great scenes girl, I love them 😍
Hehe love these theories y…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
The best chocolate chip cookies in the universe are Smitten Kitchen’s Crispy Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Don’t worry, it’s understandable😂 still gotta get used to it XD
Ok, cool!!
Yeah, for sure!! Hang on, lemme RP Riker real quick!!
Riker
Riker noticed the boy sitting close by; the boy motioned to Riker and then motioned to his own ears.
Riker flushed, paused his music, and removed his headphones, letting them rest around his neck. He…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hi Abigail, and welcome to KP!!!
I am Freedom, a God-loving, homeschooled, 10th grade teenage girl who also loves music, history, and Marvel. I have several WIPs and have a passion for spreading the light of Christ through historical fiction. My first Novel (a WW2 historical fiction about the Holocaust) is currently in the process…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
and Austin French is 👌 btw…I agree that he is a great artist. And he has a very distinct voice haha
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae I love it! And you did it very well!!! I 💖 it!!!
and GIRL, Chase needs more than songs sang to him 😭 He needs God’s intervention, ok??? Riker does too…as does Leon.
Our bois just need redemption. like, seriously😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Go on ahead! I don’t mind at all
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
👏✨❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oki, let’s do this.
Everton’s biggest struggle is pride. If he gets a chance to prove himself to someone or make himself look better, he’ll probably go for it. He has this mindset of, “I deserve better than some people are giving me.” (Specifically his father). He desires freedom and wants some level of control over others, b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hi guys!! I’ve missed you all SO much, and want to apologize for just leaving.
So glad you’re back!! I’ve missed you too!! 🥰
A lot has been going on in my life lately, I started driver ed finally which is going pretty good (Boring though 🤪) I finished my novel and two edits and a few of my friends are reading it to edit it now. I think…
- Load More
