-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Fair enough, lol!
Would you say that you adhere to the doctrine of infallible scripture and/or sola scriptura then?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
I hope that wasn’t too much😅
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
What I was trying to get at is that God was the first one to use the word “good.” That means that He invented the word. However, it’s debatable whether God invented the concept of good. It would certainly make sense if He were the origin and the source of all goodness, but I would have to really do research in order to fully back that.…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
We know God created the word Good, but maybe not its meaning, because He used it before anybody else existed.
So I’m not sure what exactly your getting at here. Are you asking if Good as a concept existed prior to God’s first use of it in Genesis? If so, I’d say yes.
Since the bible says that the requirements of the law are written in our hearts,…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oof, I’ll repost
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @allison @whalekeeper @trailblazer @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @rae @anyone-else-my-brain-is-dead
Okay….I am so sorry I keep disappearing…but I have just been SOOOOOOO busy!
I have a play that is next weekend (it’s Beauty and the Beast) and I’m trying…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I agree a lot with what Esther said– my characters are the only main reason that writing appeals to me!
I’ve started to notice that my characters are all different pieces of myself. I kind of see it as each one having a little bit of a different part of my personality. That doesn’t necessarily mean they are all like me,…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You know your a writer when someone sneezes, and you naturally start to contemplate the implications of a world in which the mechanics of sneezing is a magic system.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Do you mean Long Chills and Case Dough? Or something else?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I will probably read The Sunlit Man first, since that one is available at my library. I had Yumi, but alas, it was returned before I read it. ☹️
Ah, that makes sense. I’ll be reading Sunlit soon. I heard you need a lot of background for it though, but it’s mostly Stormlight stuff, so you should be ok.
I didn’t know there were two. I…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I’ve read Skyward, Tress of the Emerald Sea, A Frugal Wizard’s Guide to Surviving Medieval England, and all of the Stormlight Archive except Dawnshard, which I think I have from the library, but is missing. Alas.
Awesome! I’ve read all of those except Stormlight 4, which I’m in the middle of. Are you about to read Yumi then, sin…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! A few tips would be nice, but I’m mostly focusing on my other WIPs right now.
Alright:)
Oh yes. Especially at the end when Alcatraz and Bastille were arguing over who broke the balcony. And I’m so glad Grandpa Smedry is still arriving late for his death. I love him.
Yep, Grandpa Smedry is the best! So you’ve read Alc…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I generally lean more towards soft worldbuilding, though I am trying to create a world with harder worldbuilding. (I haven’t actually come up with any good ideas yet though.) My duck world has a very soft magic system, in which pretty much every weird magic idea I’ve had exists. Including a singing pineapple.
Cool! A singing pin…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Greetings your Duckiness!
I’m the Arcane Axiom. I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and I’m currently working on a universe with my sister called the Sceptrum.
Questions!
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (I heard your into Sanderson, so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I agree with you so much on this!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay good haha I am just scared now I guess? lol I have never really worried about being preachy before, I just kind of do my own thing I guess?
Yeah, haha I know, I just don’t want to mess anything up XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I always listen to Christian music, like upbeat music that motivates me to write XD
the words don’t bother me because I am one of those people who can listen to music and do ANYTHING, even read while listening to music….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That is soooo sad!!! And soooo sweet! I love it!
Also don’t feel bad tagging people! I love reading your writing!
(though I always feel bad too, so don’t worry you’re not the only one xD)
- Load More

You guys can just tag any people i forgot…I guess….XD
Oh, no worries! I’ve been really busy too, and I’ve only been posting once a week or so.
I totally understand! 😊 Life’s getting busy for us too. Praying for you! <3
Thats ok (Im basically doing the same thing now too, lol!) If you ever need to chat too, I’m usually always available 😊
That’s ok, girl! You do what you need to do <3
Totally understand, girl, I haven’t really been active much lately either.