@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Honestly, I’ve sort of been feeling the entire time Ari was here that his habits of busting bullie’s noses is as much why he has zero friends as his abrasive attitudes. He’s always on someone’s hit list, and people know it, but he’s also quite dangerous. Like genuinely has can turn fey and deadly.
So like, he has protected kids be…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I just had a thought. What if it was Jasper’s arm that Ari broke on his second day at school?
*Concerned noises*
Ari
He had just stepped outside when Remington darted past him and all but tumbled under a bush. Odd behavior even for this odd buck.
Ari paused to lean against the doorpost as if surveying the pells. Besides, what was…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
*Cracks knuckles*
actually not sure how he’s going to respond yet.Ari
He rolled his eyes. He’d warned the kid enough. If he waited much longer the other students would start to question the validity of his threats. And Ari never gave empty threats.
Besides, this morning was testing his patience already. He would feel better…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
@koshka @whalekeeper I am cackling rn reading this interaction hehe
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
As an introvert myself I feel this in some deep part of my soul.
(Ari’s behavior isn’t purely introversion though. He has serious people issues)
One of my irl friends was literally shaking me the other day because I didn’t want to open up. So yes, comparing an extrovert to an otter cracking clams is a great a…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Your sunshine just happens to be deeply buried inside you.
*Loses it*
Ari
His eyebrows rose. Remington wasn’t leaving. Beautiful.
Having fun? Sunshine? He scoffed before a memory of pleading hazel eyes could surface.
“Come play with me, brother.”
He grit his teeth. Too bad Remington was twenty feet below him on the floor. He’d…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper YES. Not sure how healthy it is, but it has to do him some good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin her giving Soldier three cheese sticks is so funny to me for some reason
Sniper
Mel handed three cheese sticks to Soldier, who ate ’em as ravenously as he did the first. She pointed out the various furnishings; I held back a chuckle as I realized she probably thought we weren’t familiar with all of it. (I don’t know…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
*hysterical laughter while trying to control him*
Ari
He could nearly feel the darkness pooling in his eyes, smothering their silver flecks. His hands relaxed their hold on the climbing wall.
“Remington La Creux, have you ever known me to play games?’
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ari, please socialize eventually. It’s good for you.
Is it though? XD
This kid has the social instincts of a dragon. *Facepalm* I guess that’s my fault but still.
Ari
His fingers were going to bore through the wooden frame beneath him if he clenched them any tighter. He usually got by with ignoring Remington.
Today appeared u…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Speaking of, I would love to age Lu into a teenager. She would be much more trouble. Gabriel would absolutely not be able to control her, and things would happen. But I was originally planning to just age her back to adulthood, which has its own fun potential. Decisions, decisions.
Ah, I see, you wish to give Gabriel some gray…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
MelMel giggled. “You guys are all eating them wrong.”
She handed Lucy a cheese stick, and then Soldier three more. Then she held her own cheese stick up in the air like a baton.
“Tour time! Come on.”
She began wandering around the kitchen and living room, pointing out various things she considered importa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ellis
Next to the fencing strips, there was a rack that held several rows of practice swords. Ellis took his time looking through them and testing to see what felt good in his left hand. He gave one sword a few practice swings.
“I thought I’d find you here.”
Ellis turned to find his brother beside him. Somehow, his quiet voice…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Arien and Ari do not look similar, though, so I wouldn’t have guessed they were related unless you told me so.
This made me laugh. Arien looks like nobody else in that side of the family. Very much got a wild red hair dominant gene that runs through his mother’s line. His older cousins were a little horrified to be r…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
We might need to make a playlist
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Aww. That’s slightly similar to Lu’s pet nickname, which somehow hasn’t appeared in the rp yet. I’d give you a free drawing if you could guess it, but I doubt you could. XD
Huh. Interesting. *Stuffs it away inside my head*
I do wonder what it would be like if Noelle was one of the children in the rp. But I’m pretty sure Gabriel h…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Lovely aesthetic. XD
Do you want commiseration or someone to stop you? Because I’ve got a couple songs I also listen to for this RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
*Lu runs away screaming bloody murder*
Why did I laugh so hard at that
@rae Sniper would be like “wait, you LET your girl do this to you???” bro would be halfway across the planet by now if someone tried to make him do that (Huntress probably wouldn’t have such an idea on her own, but if she and Scout were together and scheming…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ellis
“Depends on his mood. Lucian can be a bit of a sore loser.” Ellis smiled, and the two of them stepped into the building. Sounds of playful shouting, talking, and weapons hitting their targets echoed off the walls. Ellis admired the equipment around them as they headed towards the fencing area.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ooh, and icy sword. That’s cool. (Hehe. Sorry. Pun intended.)
A land of Pharasees would be interesting. They were on whole the most accurate interpreters of Scripture, until they began to rely on their own good works and merit to earn salvation. A culture of rules and regulations could be fun to write… Or not so if they were hard…[Read more]
- Load More
