@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Some names! Sorta random but I picked ones that sounded cool.
- Astin
- Aries
- Barker (ok that one’s a joke but it’s a real name)
- Brant
- Brighton
- Huxley
- Jaxon
- Kelvin (one of my brother’s characters is named this!)
- Norwin
- Powell
- Reed
- Ridge
- Whistler
- Wayde
- Willow
- Wolfe (another joke, sorry)
…and that’s all…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76, @lightoverdarkness6, @thearcaneaxiom, @gwyndalf-the-wise, @light-warrior-pen, @esther-c, @whalekeeper, @orielle21
Sooo, I made a character collage for him real quick, didn’t know if it would help make any of the names everyone suggested jump out. XD

-
Euodia replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I like all of those! (especially Dargan) Thanks so much!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
These are just ones that popped into my head. (He sounds like a really cool character!)
Bently
Brett
Buck (idk he just seems like a B name)
Ellen
Ummm that’s all I can think of. Hope it’s helpful
-
Allison replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I have a few names for your character (who does sound really cool, I super love the idea of your book. So if you want to feel free to tag me, id be super interested in reading/ helping you with your book!)
Heres a few names I thought of…
- Alder-
- Beckett
- Elliot- Means the Lord is our God
- Hunter
And thats all I can think of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper YEA THAT IS WHAT I WAS GOING FOR *turns and writes that down….*
XD XD in all seriousness I WAS going for that vibe with Ara’s backstory, but that is so true with Novemver and Riven too!!! 😱
So God actually is in the story, He’s called the Light/The Light One
And a good fatherly figure too is Ara’s Father, Emyr, as well…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
He sounds like an interesting character!
Hmm, here are some random names
Raxon
Dence
Ukal
Donovin
Altin
Gesho
Dekker or Dek
Any of those sound good? And if not that’s okay too, at least I tried (;
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure, I’ll find you some names if i can! I’m bad with names too…
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know why the name “Timpy” just entered my head as I read the description and thought this over.
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @joy-calle @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @felicity
I CANNOT forget my two precious charries!! Lukas Barlowe and Brody. (I don’t know if he has a last name. XD) These two are my other favorite charries cuz they’re my cinnamon rolls! 😍
Lukas Bar…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
You mean Fin!?!?!?!? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
YES!!! I love him so much!!! 🥰🥰
EV!!! I luv him! He’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Yes!! He’s pretty cool!! 😎
Luca is probably my favorite. He’s so sweet!! (And I only remember a few of your other charries. 😬😂)
Jonathan! 😄 I haven’t heard a ton about him, but fro…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Let’s GO!!! Yeah, both Kaladin’s and Szeth’s stories are so fascinating to read!
-
Light replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH great idea!!!! I love this!! And aww, everyone, thanks!! I didn’t realize that my charries are so loved 😆😍❤️
Well, for my babies, probably…Dylan. And Asher and Matthew. Heh, so all my bois. 😅🤣 I can’t choose just one XD lol
For your charries….
UMM NOVEMBER!!!! The BABY!!!! And GRIMM…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh! Fun topic!
My current favorite character that I own is Dante. Obviously. I’ve been working on his backstory recently and I might want to introduce some of his old friends to the character castle sometime soon.
As for other people’s characters:
@godlyfantasy12 Jocelyn! She’s so happy and bouncy I love her
@freedomwriter76 Reuben. He’s…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @euodia-vision @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @landric @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @thearcanexiom @80strish @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @janellebelovedpig @sarafini
Hey y’all!
Just a request for prayer. Our family and our church are both going through a lot o…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re good girl! 😀 That’s awesome! @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Hope y’all have smooth transitions!! 🙂
-
Esther started the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @sarahsmile @kyronthearcanin @orielle21 @acancello @euodia-vision @keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @janellebelovedpig
Ok… so I have an idea…
What if we had monthly flash fiction?
Here’s how it would work:
I would…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @princesschronicals22 @felicity @orielle @all-who-question
Will everyone heed to this warning?
Are there people amongst us who do not…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 started the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom
*Turns around in boss weelie chair*
This is the Statemency.
Some of us are tired of questions.
Our one mission is to…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok guys. My villain needs some help. Or rather, I, as his author, need some help. I need to decide on his evil title and part of his motivation.
First, some background on him: (Warning: There are a few spoilers. Read at your own risk.) (Another Warning: I do mention murder a few times.)
Derek Len desired peace. It was all he wanted. All he…[Read more]
- Load More

Oops, messed up your tag, @thearcaneaxiom
I will be praying! I know how hard church changes can be, God’s still there for you even in the transition. <333
@esther-c Aww, girl, I’m sorry! I will definitely be praying! ❤️❤️❤️
We love you!
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you so much!! It means a lot!! 🥰❤️
Love y’all too!! 😊
@esther-c yeah, I know how that feels. We’ll keep you in our prayers, as well as your church and all others who are seeking to do His will, and all those who are simply trying to seek out truth in a confusing world! God loves you with I love you can’t fathom, and He has a plan for you, just keep to the faith you hold fast to!
*a not I, lol
I figured. 😉
Thank you so much!! ❤️
Yes we will!! 😄
Praying for you all Esther! A few years ago my family made the transition to a new church so I’ll be praying for you out of the things God showed me and my family during that time. ♥
Thanks so much!! 🥰
It’s nice to know that someone else has gone through the same thing. 😊
Yes, of course! I understand, we recently went through a similar thing but as long as we are doing our best to follow him, to do His will when called and to love him, he will never overlook us. I’m sure he has great plans for your family! (:
@esther-c
Ill defiantly pray for you! I hope everything works out for you and your family!
Yw! <333
Definitely praying for you, @esther-c!! I know God will use this for good things in your life and your family. Reach out if you need anything!! 🙂
You’re in my prayers, Esther! (and Star of the North, your sis!) I’ve experienced some church moves and changes in my life and though they are hard and at times very difficult, my dad encouraged me to remember that Jesus never changes and we can always trust Him no matter what happens. May you find peace and stability in Him!
Of course, Esther! I’ll definitely be praying for you! God’s got you, your family, the previous church, and the new church. =)
@princesachronicle22 @acancello @landric @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise
Thank y’all so much for the prayers and encouragement!! 🥰
(And @felicity, Star of the North is not my sister. She and Arien are sisters I believe. Easy mistake to make though, because we have a lot of people here on KP. 😉 )
Whoops, sorry about that Esther!
It’s all good. 🙂 😉
I’m thankful that through all the changes, God is the same. May He bless y’all on your next adventures for His glory and shower peace with the changes!
Thanks so much, Janelle!! 😊