Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

ELLO ALL!! So umm I was thinking about November (WOW SHOCKER XD) and was listening to music for him

and just wanted to talk about him….

and I was like OH HEY why don’t I make a forum for all of our favorite characters in our own WIPs and each others!

Obviously mine in my own WIP is my curly haired cinnamon roll November lol

Agh I luuuuuuv ma babyyyyyy XD

and the songs for himmmmm agghhh.

as for others charries!! My favorites are probably…

@freedomwriter76- The BOIS just all of them, but especially Reuben, Leo and Wolfgang. And Riker and Leon!!! AGH I LUV THEM! OH AND ADOLPHUS AND DIETRICH!!! BUT ESPECIALLY (mostly) DIETRICH 😭 he has a very special place in ma heart…..

@lightoverdarkness6
      UMM Matthew, Dylan and Asher lol, and I like Vance as a villain

@gwyndalfthewise idk all of her charries too well, but I like Luca (so cute) and the silver guy XD (can’t remember his name)

@keilah-h
      tho she writes fanfic pretty sure this is an OC, and that is JARETH!! So adorable 🥰

@felicity
      Is Jonathan his name? And then that other younger boy…pretty much any guys I loved them as soon as you introduced them XD, but Jonathan and that younger boy whose name I can’t remember….

@elishavet-pidyon
      REÚVEN AND VIKTOR!!!!

@koshka
      (Ik she’s not in rn but couldn’t not include them) THE TWINS!!! AGGHHHH I LUV THESE TWO SO SO SO MUCH! ZLATI! VULKA!

Who am I missing…?

OH

@loopylin
      DANTEEEEE

@princesachronicle22
      I luv Zyrin. So much. Also the guy who keeps calling Liren Mr Pokey Pokey XD XD

(have y’all noticed all of these are guys…? I don’t have a problem….psshhhh) 👀

I do have to say tho I love the girl who also had two personalities (Ik that’s not the right way to describe it…XD but I can’t remember her name)

@mineralizedwritings
      LAYSOOON WHOOP

Ok…NOW am I missing anyone??

herm….I don’t think so…..but if I am forgive Meh!!!

OH WAIT SHOOT

@thearcaneaxiom

😭 Poor Liren!!! I like him. But not his sword 😤

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

@everyone

Oh So to get this topic started! (Besides announcing our favorite characters)

Why don’t we tell the kind of “arc” of said favorite character in our own WIPs?

as for our favorite characters in others, we can choose one or a few to ask a question to that writer about, if we’d like to know more about them or a certain aspect of their story!

What do y’all think?

also you don’t have to give spoilers or go in depth in the arcs unless you want to. You can go as simple as saying it’s a “Negative character arc” or Positive but bumpy XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Ahh, what an amazing idea!!!! 😃💗

Okay…well…uhm…everyone knows my favorite is Riker…😆

He’s MY BABY!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

And he has a redemption arc, obviously…🤣

Other than Riker, my favs are probably Leo, Leon, Ezra, and, ohhhhh, Fin. 🤩 I love the rest of The Bois, but if I listed them all I’d have a very long list of charries!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, now, to list my favs…😏

@godlyfantasy12
          . GRIMM!!!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 I just love him so much!!!! But I love November and everyone else too!!! Out of the girls, Lyn is probably my fav. 😅

@lightoverdarkness6
          . Dylan!!! (i love the broken boys, y’all, don’t judge me! 🤣) I just love him so much!!!!!!!

@loopylin
          . Dante and Eddie!!! 😍😍😍

@princesachronicle22
          . I’d probably say Uvah!!!

@thearcaneaxiom
          . N’Nesha!

I’d say the same charries for @elishavet-pidyon and @koshka, lol!

Although, Elishavet, I also LOVE Yosi!!!! 😍😍😍😍

@booksbyjayna
          . (I couldn’t NOT include yours!!! 🤣) Robert and Saul!!! For different reasons, I love them both so much. 🤩

@mineralizedwritings
          . Uhmmmm…Tauren!?!?!?!? ISN’T that OBVIOUS by now!?!?!?!!?!?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@joy-calle. RUSSELL!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 And Eliza!!!! I love them both!!!!

@esther-c
          . Ev, obviously. 😏

Those are the characters I know the best, lol! 🤣

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @eloshavet-pidyon HOW DIDNI FORGET YOSÍ?!?! I also love him

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 110

@freedomwriter76 YES RIKER IS THE BEST!!! And I’m so glad you love my precious father-daughter pair! <3

@godlyfantasy12
              This is a fantastic idea! I really need to learn everyone else’s characters… but I do want to shout out @elishavet-pidyon ‘s Alwin and Winifrith. Also Percy! *chef’s kiss*

As for my own, my favorite favorite is obviously Russell, with second place of course going to Eliza (although it’s just sooooo hard to choose between them). My third favorite is definitely Diane from the same series, and then I love all of Eliza’s children. . . . Also Mariano, her eldest daughter’s husband 😍 And of course we can’t forget Temira, St. Paul’s sister from my biblical fiction series (which is currently just living in my brain).

Anonymous

@joy-calle. AHHHH, SO HAPPY YOU LOVE RIKER SO MUCH!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Ahh, of course!!!! Russell and Eliza are A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2794

@godlyfantasy12 Oh, good idea!

I mean… PAX? 😭😭 do I need to explain that one? Ok I really like Grimm too, and I don’t know a whole lot about him for some reason? 🤔 How does he meet Lynn?

And I see you’ve forgotten Keiryn because apparently Layson is cuter 😭

I’m kidding have whatever favorite you want XD

@freedomwriter76

I mean Reuben! He paints like me, I assume he’s very cute even though idk what he looks like (🤣), he’s super relatable, and I just love him!!!

Glad you like Tauren my boi 😭🥰

@lightoverdarkness6

I need to get to know Asher better, I really don’t know much other than he seems a bit shy and very nice, so I’ll go with Mathew… and Lyla? Yeaah, I’ll pick both of them lol.

@princessachronicle22

I mean Serin is so interesting, she seems like she’s always trying to keep up a really tough front… I’m assuming something in  her past caused that?

@joy-calle

What’s Russel like? I don’t know any of your charries XD

As for my own wip, it’s soooo hard XD

My favorite is always like honorary favorite because he’s the mc and I love him XD

But my favorite in terms of story rotates depending on who I’m writing (more like brainstorming) atm, so yeah…. I can’t pick! XD I’ll say rn it’s Kaine, because I’m drawing him rn, and because I’m working on how his arc connects with Layson’s, and I mean he’s just adorable too 😭

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings. Ahh, of course!!! Tauren is amazing!!!! How could I NOT love Hurricane Hair!? 😆🤩😍❤️💗

And ahhh, so glad you love Reuben!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

I have a pic of him if you wanna see…😏😏😏

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2020

Oh! Fun topic!

My current favorite character that I own is Dante. Obviously. I’ve been working on his backstory recently and I might want to introduce some of his old friends to the character castle sometime soon.

As for other people’s characters:

@godlyfantasy12
                      Jocelyn! She’s so happy and bouncy I love her

@freedomwriter76 Reuben. He’s Eddie’s favorite too

@mineralizedwritings
                      Mayleeeee

@princesachronicle22
                      Serin! I don’t know your other characters very well…

@lightoverdarkness6
                      Matthew!

@keilah-h
                      either Star or Feather

@whalekeeper
                      Sebastian is the best and everyone should be aware of his awesomeness.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Anonymous

@loopylin, Awww, glad you love Reuben!!!! 😍😍😍

And ooooh, old friends of Dante’s!? 😏😲😍🤩

Esther
                        @esther-c
                          • Total Posts: 3202

@freedomwriter76

Ev, obviously. 😏

Of course. 😉 He’s awesome. (Don’t tell him I said that though or he’ll get a bigger ego than he already has. XD)

My favorite of your charries is… oh no… I say he’s my favorite my brain has blanked out on his name. XD The one who is almost like a mentor to Riker. He also helps him help some of the Jews and other prisoners escape, I think. 🤣 Yeah, he’s my favorite. XD

@godlyfantasy12
                          Agh! This is a hard choice. I think Jocelyn and Nyx are my faves!

@lightoverdarkness6
                          Hm… Of the one’s I’ve seen the most, probably Dylan! 😀

@mineralizedwritings
                          Lesli!

@everyone-else I’ll get back to y’all later. I have to go rn. 🙂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c.

Of course. 😉 He’s awesome. (Don’t tell him I said that though or he’ll get a bigger ego than he already has. XD)

My favorite of your charries is… oh no… I say he’s my favorite my brain has blanked out on his name. XD The one who is almost like a mentor to Riker. He also helps him help some of the Jews and other prisoners escape, I think. 🤣 Yeah, he’s my favorite. XD

(Lol, Ev!!! 🤣🤣🤣)

You mean Fin!?!?!?!? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h
                              • Total Posts: 3875

@godlyfantasy12 Yes, Jareth is an OC. I’m glad you like him! I tried hard to make him a likable charrie…..

And my favorite of your charries would probably be Paxton! He’s really cute, and his story is so sad! I also like Jocelyn and Nyx.

@loopylin
                              Star and Feather! Great choices. Feather’s probably among my favorites too…..

Hmm, for yours, I like Dante too, he’s funny. And the twins! I remember when they were hanging out with Kad. I gotta bring him back out sometime.

@mineralizedwritings
                              I liked Layson—that’s the one with the adopted kid, right?

@thearcaneaxiom
                              @princesachronicle22 All of your charries and their species and stuff are really impressive. I also feel really sorry for the one with the sword—Liren, right?—and hope he gets a happy or at least positive ending to his story.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6
                                • Total Posts: 1626

@godlyfantasy12

AHHH great idea!!!! I love this!! And aww, everyone, thanks!! I didn’t realize that my charries are so loved 😆😍❤️

Well, for my babies, probably…Dylan. And Asher and Matthew. Heh, so all my bois. 😅🤣 I can’t choose just one XD lol

For your charries….

UMM NOVEMBER!!!! The BABY!!!! And GRIMM 😍😍😍

@freedomwriter76

LEOOO!!!! RIKER!!! And Ezra!! Ah I love them ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@esther-c

EV!!! I luv him! He’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

@mineralizedwritings

TAUREN!!! (Hurricane Hair 🤣🤣) Ugh I love him 😍😍😍 And Kaine!!!

@loopylin

Carter!! He’s so sweet 😍😍❤️❤️ And DANTE ahh so cute XD 😍❤️

@princesachronicle22

ZYRIN!!! The precious baby ❤️❤️😭😭 And Anwyn…and Phervin!! He’s so funny 🤣🤣

@thearcaneaxiom

Liren!! Ahhh he’s so sweet!! and his story is so sad ❤️😭😭😭

@felicity

Lyaksandro!! AHH he’s so sweet ❤️😭😍😍

@whalekeeper

I love Sebastian!! He’s so cute with his little top hat and snarky attitude 😍😍🤣🤣

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Luca!!! He’s soo innocent and just so precious ❤️❤️❤️

#HugRikerSquad

LoopyLin
                                @loopylin
                                  • Total Posts: 2020

@lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise How could I forget Luca?! The Mushroom Man deserves all our love

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >