Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 110

@freedomwriter76

For a long while now I’ve actually been surprised I’ve never cried while writing WFR since it’s such an emotional and personal story for me. But I tend not to show my emotions while writing. Now that I have cried, I truly do know it’s real XD

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings

I just loveeeee adoptive relationships in books <333

@freedomwriter76 Not sure if I remember her name correctly, but are you still working on the WIP with Rima?

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2803

@joy-calle

IKR? They’re so cute XD

(Also I’m way to excited to see my art thing on your blog tommorow XD)

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings

Me, too! I’m definitely super grateful to you for providing it so I didn’t have to worry about writing something up this week XD

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12
              • Total Posts: 6645

@joy-calle @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @gwyndalf-the-wise @keilah-h @anyone-i’m-missing @plz-forgive-me XD

OKAY sorry this took so long!!

So my baby Novemver has a… Negative Positive arc?? XD

Oxymoronic I know, but hear me out.

Unlike your average positive Arcs (Down, Up, then down at the end then up at the very end.) November’s arc is (Down, up slightly at some moments, down…DOWN, and then at the very end up)

This a positive negative character arc. Similar to Corvina.

So he does have a positive character arc, but it’s negative for a lot of the series 😢 with positive moments sprinkled in.

Whereas others are usually the opposite (Positive with negative moments sprinkled in)

If anyone wants to know more feel free to ask! Or wants to know his arc in a specific book, or what he does ask away! Y’all know I luv talking about him XD

OOH I have a question! For @freedomwriter76

After Freedom’s Fire, does Riker appear in other books? Like Ik there is probably a sequel, but does he cameo, or anything in other books??

How exactly do the all of your books interconnect and would you ever be willing to make a chart for us?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings

@joy-calle

XD Yw!  I get that, it seems a little overwhelming. I like instagram because there’s no pressure, but any time I start seriously thinking about becoming a regular poster my stress increases lol

へびは かっこいい です!

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings

@godlyfantasy12

Oh cool!

Idk how arcs are really supposed to work so I never would have realized it was different XD

Have you read the green ember? I really liked that negative arc (at first, the up part was unrealistic imo) it felt so real! (Not the up part again though, I would have changed that)

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings

Exactly . . . I used to have an Instagram account as well but quit because it was soooo much pressure and wasn’t good for my mental health, to be honest. I prefer blogging anyways, but Instagram is obviously super image-oriented so it’s better for art!

@godlyfantasy12

YUSSSSS WE TOTALLY NEED A CHART FOR ALL FREEDOM’S BOOKS

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings

@joy-calle

Yeah I guess it depends on how you use it. I post art every now and then, but If i disappear for 1 month nobody would question it because it’s mostly friends that follow me. idk what path to take tbh, because I like sharing about art and writing but I don’t like pressure. I like film and have enjoyed making reels at times, but tbh it’s hard to deal with the fact your competing with professionals on the same platform.

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 8156

@joy-calle. I haven’t worked on it in a LONG time, but I still have the idea and hope to do it one day!!!

Honestly, I kinda miss Tyler and Rima. 😅❤️

@godlyfantasy12
                        . Aww, November!!! 😭❤️

Haha…all the books Riker is in??? 😅

Let’s see…

• Out Of Love
                        • Against All Odds
                        • Ezra’s Book
                        • Vietnam Book with Isabel&Albert&Elias
                        • Returning For God (Freedom’s Fire’s sequel)
                        • Adolphus’ book
                        • The Sequel of The Bois’ book
                        • Maybe even Learn To Love Again
                        • Amidst Winter’s Night (Ezra&Eva’s sequel)
                        • Only One Answer

Yeah…I THINK that’s all of them! 😆

How do my books interconnect? 😉

Well…I mean…I just have characters show up and reshow up in books, lol! I don’t really honestly know how to explain it…🤔

Others are because they’re related (like Adrian being Ezra’s great-grandfather and possibly Riker being Tyler’s great-grandfather or something like that, hehe).

I think it’s a tactic I learned from Alan Gratz, honestly, lol! (one of my favorite authors)

And other times it’s just because they’re in the same time period and cross paths with each other!

Not entirely sure how I could make a chart…tbh…😂

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 that’s so cool tho!!! Love it!!!

also for those of u who haven’t seen it! Here’s a pic of November in the first book!! He’s just turned 14 (unless something changes) in that book!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Esther
                          @esther-c
                            • Total Posts: 3221

@freedomwriter76

You mean Fin!?!?!?!? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

YES!!! I love him so much!!! 🥰🥰

@lightoverdarkness6

EV!!! I luv him! He’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Yes!! He’s pretty cool!! 😎

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Luca is probably my favorite. He’s so sweet!! (And I only remember a few of your other charries. 😬😂)

@felicity

Jonathan! 😄 I haven’t heard a ton about him, but from what I have heard, he sounds really awesome!

@loopylin

Definitely Dante. He sounds like so much fun to write and he’s really fun to read! 😁

@princesachronicle22

I can’t recall his name right now, but the girl who’s a lot like Skylar. (She was in the Character Castle) She is so spunky and fun!! 😀

@thearcaneaxiom

I actually don’t know any of your characters except Liren. So I have to pick Liren. XD His backstory is so sad! 😢

@joy-calle

Eliza!! She is the sweetest little girl ever!!! 😍

@keilah-h

Jareth! He is so cute!! 🥰

@whalekeeper

I don’t think I know any of your charries except Sebastian. XD So, Sebastian is my favorite! He is such a fun character!!

I think I got everybody. 🤔😂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                            @esther-c

@gwyndalf-the-wise

I like Skyler. or was it spelled Skylar? Also Derek. KIDDING And I know I liked another one but I’m going blank right now.

(It’s spelled with like “Skylar.” With some of the charries in my trilogy, I just tweaked the spelling of normal names. XD For example, Ruben, Adalynn, Fynn, Skylar, Malyk, and Lukas. XD That’s over half of the main cast. 🤣)

Skylar is so much fun!! I’m actually considering writing a sequel after the trilogy where Skylar, Fynn, and Lukas are the MCs. 😏

I wouldn’t blame you for liking Derek actually. XD *whispers* I actually do like him. He’s so conflicting and he’s my favorite villain. (Don’t forget the looks either. 🤣) *clears throat* No one heard that, right?

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

Anyone ever feel like a mother obsessing over their kids when talking about their characters…?

I feel like that rn….

mostly cuz I wanna show the baby pic of November….and I’m like

LOOK GUYS THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY BABY XD XD

and I feel like one of those moms XD XD

meanwhile my “kid” is just standing off to the side blushing furiously like “Oh. My. gosh. No, stop. Please.” XD XD but secretly enjoying the praise.

BUT ANYWAY HERE IS MY BABY 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Esther
                                @esther-c

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @joy-calle @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @felicity

I CANNOT forget my two precious charries!! Lukas Barlowe and Brody. (I don’t know if he has a last name. XD) These two are my other favorite charries cuz they’re my cinnamon rolls! 😍

Lukas Barlowe is a thirteen year-old from my WIP the Endoxos Trilogy. He’s insecure, shy, a total introvert, and has a crush on Skylar (Ami’s younger sis) but will never admit it. 😜 He grew up in a home with an overly strict father who pretty much demanded perfection from his sons. Lukas learned early on that it was best to stay quiet and out of the way. His older brothers Everton and Asher made enough trouble for their father. He is the beam of light the Barlowe family. He knows that their family is not how it should be, and that they can fix it if they really tried. He knows that there must be a light beyond the darkness of their broken world. He looks up to his brothers as his source of stability, but when he sees them waver, he is unsure if there is anything certain in this world. Is there truly a Light that can overcome even the deepest darkness? Even after the timeline of the trilogy, he still struggles with this. His arc is finally fulfilled in the sequel to the trilogy. (And Skylar is one of the people who helps him along. 🥰)

Next up…

Brody!! He’s an adorable 5/6 year-old in Refined. He is literally the sweetest little boy ever!! Definitely a cinnamon roll! 😊 He struggles with understanding that there are bad things and bad people in our world. He has such a positive outlook on life, that when he gets his first glimpse into the real world, he is crushed. He thought life was perfect and beautiful, but it was not. He’s been an orphan since birth, and has never seen real love. When Corie, one of the MCs, tells him about God (or whatever metaphor I’m going to use for God), he wants to tell everyone about God’s love. Especially Tyrone, (the other MC) who reluctantly takes him in. Brody is the beam of light in Ty’s darkness and is a key person in bringing Ty to the light. *kinda spoiler* By the end of the novel, Brody is adopted!! 🥰

I’m gonna post their moodboards now!! 😄

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >