@whalekeeper
Active 52 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
TURQUOISE!!!!!!!! YEAAAAA!!!!!
(is turquoise greenish blue or bluish green??)
Great lol. Now Marcel can join a band 🤣🤣
Aww poor guy 😥
-
Faith replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper yes yes I’m known for being enthusiastic 💅 FINISH RIGHT NOW 😃🔪
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I can’t have caffeine in a certain span with the Tylenol, so its not the fact that I can’t have any…the meds and coffee however can’t mix. I had some later in the day (I just got home), and it like jumpstarted my whole system. On to writing!!!
@whalekeeper My mom is a tea person, but me…nah. Coffee ALL DAY!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm, I don’t have a driver’s license, soo…. 😅😂
Nope, just a cat right now
I haven’t been lately, but I used to play with some of my friends 😉 We beat the game before. Tbh it’s not that hard, if you have enough people. Plus my friend was kind of an expert 😅
Aughh, why do I have to choosee?? I would rather be at the beach with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Cool! hope you enjoy! I’ve had a lot of fun on mine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian yeah I saw that Barbie trailer too.
I’m one of the few girls in the world who never (and I mean never) was into that…..So I found it to be kinda pointless, but I would highly suggest that anyone who wants to watch it, definitely do that and tell me if I was mistaken, because I might be.
@whalekeeper My dad said something…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL I’m laughing so hard about that plot you have.
Maybe it doesn’t help that I’m listening to funny music while reading it, but still.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
I have actually never heard this tip before, so THANKS FOR SHARING! That is VERY helpful.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
THANK YOU!!! I’ve been having SO much fun, and all the things, and yEah, and ASDFJKL
AHHHHH I BET! Please bless me with some of your creativity. Please? I’m struggling with my people groups. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I just read through your conversation(s) about beards and guys and it just made my day 🤣 Like, I’m really tired because I was at church camp this weekend, but reading through that was just so funny. 😂😂
Haha, glad we could make your day! 😂
DUDES ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE IS INSANE AND MY MIND IS BLOWN –
AND IM DEAD NOW…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Some tags! @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @livingwoodchronicles @mineralizedwritings @fab @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @princesachronicles @lydibug @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi!! Welcome to KP!! ❤️
I’m hybridlore on here, a Christian homeschooled teen girl and writer. I love reading, dogs, and music, I play the violin, and I mostly write science fiction, but currently I’m working on a contemporary story.
I’ll ask you some questions, but you don’t have to answer them if you have already –Favorite…[Read more]
-
Otherworldly Historian replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I agree that I want to see into the spider verse 2. Saw the first one and it was good and everyone keeps saying the second one is really really good.
(Slightly unrelated question)
Is anyone excited for Barbie on the 21st?
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I so wanna see it!!! I’ve seen all the clips and the animation and dialogue look AMAZING!!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Dyslexic Writers? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi!! Welcome to kingdom pen! I’m not dyslexic, but there might be some people on here who are 😉 It’s really cool that you still write tho, I’m sure that it makes it a lot harder!
Some questions!!
What are your hobbies besides writing?
What grade are you going into? (Or graduating?)
What are your favorite TV shows/movies??
Anyway,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Those are both really good! I like the green one, but the red one is also pretty cool. I’ve seen the 3 Descendant movies and personally don’t think your missing out 🙂
Well, I made it up so its probably not true. But she was three when it happened, they altered her brain, making so she wouldn’t look old. Since that kind of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper HEH so I haven’t really written anything of him as a young man, except for if I’ve written anytbing for a prompt when he’s older, but I can tell y’all about him when he’s older if you like!
-
Esther posted a new activity comment 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Hey everyone!! I’m back!!!
Definitely e…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley
You’re welcome!! And haha, no I haven’t watched it either 😅Yeah, I agree, that’s a good way to think about it. Haha I mean of course it’s not good, but some people just don’t care about sin, y’know?
whalekeeper
Yeah, definitely! I try to make sure my characters are still good, but I think having…[Read more]
- Load More

I did!! Thank you!!
Hey!! Glad it was fun 😉
Welcome back!! How was it?
It was INCREDIBLE!!! I had so much fun and I got a lot from the sessions. We were near Gatlinburg, so we went to Dollywood, which was tons of fun!! And I was able to make some new friends and spend some time with my bestie, who’s moving in a couple of months. I could talk about everything for ever, so I won’t bore you with details. XD But ove…[Read more]
Awww I’m SO glad!! That’s awesome that you were able to spend some time with your bestie. ❤
Thanks! Yeah, for sure. 🥰