Greetings, earthlings

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings, earthlings

• This topic has 39 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 375

Sadly, I have never beat the game in Minecraft (I’ve been playing for like 5 years but I don’t have the dedication), but I just finished 1/4 of what is going to be a massive, 101×101 arena at bedrock level full of obstacles so that I can (maybe) get good at pvp with my friends.

Also, what is a cockatiel? It sounds interesting.

Anonymous

Also, as a general question, how do I navigate to the characters’ high school thing? I’m not very computer savvy.

Lydibug
        @lydibug
          • Total Posts: 100

@calyhuge

Hi!!! I think I know you! correction, I think my sister knows you, but I found you first!

Happy unbirthday every one!
          "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME..."

Whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 2623

@calyhuge

HEEEEEEEEEYYYYY DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

How’re you doing, Calvin?? So yes, as I’m sure you’ve figured out, this is Kingdom Pen. It may be overwhelming at first, but I’m sure you’ll figure it out 😉

As for the highschool roleplay, you’ll see next to this topic title (Greetings, earthlings), a link titled Forums. It shows up green on my end. You tap on it, and it shows you all the different subforums – like Characters, Plot, and other things. We roleplay in the General Writing Discussions – the Fantasy School AU RP is on the second page… I think?

It’s a little dormant right now… we’ve been taking a bit of a summer break.

But there are other RPs you can join as well.

If none of that makes any sense, that’s okay! Just explore the forum links, and it’ll make sense eventually.

Oh, and also, my internet nickname on here is Whaley 🙂

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Anonymous

Thanks for the info! I will be sure to call you Whaley

HighScribe
              @highscribeofaetherium
                • Total Posts: 2230

@calyhuge

This is a cockatiel, except mine is white instead of gray.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Whaley
                @whalekeeper

@calyhuge

Thanks Cal 😊

hybridlore
                  @hybridlore
                    • Total Posts: 1359

@calyhuge

Umm, I don’t have a driver’s license, soo…. 😅😂

Nope, just a cat right now

I haven’t been lately, but I used to play with some of my friends 😉 We beat the game before. Tbh it’s not that hard, if you have enough people. Plus my friend was kind of an expert 😅

Aughh, why do I have to choosee?? I would rather be at the beach with mountains in the distance 😏😉

Also, it’s really cool that you and @whalekeeper know each other!! I don’t have any friends in real life that like to write, currently, but I have all you guys 😅😁

There is always light behind the clouds.
                    - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Allison
                    @acancello
                      • Total Posts: 838

@fab

I love your signature! 😀

Faith
                      @fab
                        • Total Posts: 150

WIFJSJFJAJFJAJAJ TYSMMMM 💅💅✨ @acancello I love 21pilots sooo much!! They’re my second favorite artist and that’s my favorite song by them

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Faith.

But do you remember?
                        August, honey, you were mine

Faith
                        @fab

AHHHHHHH @CALYHUGE I LOVE GREEN EMBER I USED TO DRAW THEM ALL THE TIMEE AND YES MINECRAFT IS BOMB AND I LOVE BAD GUYS THE ANIMATION WAS SICKK

But do you remember?

Whaley
                          @whalekeeper

@fab

😂 Your enthusiasm…

I have not actually finished Green Ember. I should probably do that.

Faith
                            @fab

@whalekeeper yes yes I’m known for being enthusiastic 💅 FINISH RIGHT NOW 😃🔪

But do you remember?

Whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@fab

😳

TheArcaneAxiom
                                @thearcaneaxiom
                                  • Total Posts: 1251

@calyhuge

Greetings! I’m the Arcane Axiom. I love math, searching for fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I’m currently working on a sci-fi/fantasy multiverse called the Septrum.

My story is about a young princess “trapped” in a tower who embarks on a journey to defeat a half-dead evil queen and free her land from a embargo-like curse. Along the way, she picks up a bundle of knights, a few faeries (that’s right, faeries, not fairies.), and, of course, a prince who just happens to be her age and just happens to have already been her best friend before the queen turned him into a rat (oops, was that too much of a spoiler?). She also meets some interesting adults along the way, most of whom are old, wise, and witty.

This sounds almost exactly like Tress and the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson…

To answer your questions:

1. How many modes of transport have you operated? I have flown a single-prop plane, piloted a private boat, driven a normal car, and driven a manual transmission truck.

Nice! Driving has never been a great interest of mine, but have have a normal car license, and I’ve done a few different kinds of boats, I suppose bikes… oh, and also my legs, that’s probably my favorite mode of transportation.

2. Do any of you have any interesting pets? My pastor has a lizard.

My Brother has owned two bearded dragons, they’ve both passed away though😥 And my sister currently owns a little bunny.

3. Do y’all play Minecraft? If you have, what is your biggest accomplishment in-game?

Yep! Hmmm, that’s a tough one, I’ve played a long time, I’ve made a fantasy world with different exotic villiages, castles, creatures and settings of various sorts. Also I built the salt lake temple, which was really fun.

4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?

Hmm, depends on my mood.

Now for my questions:

Do you lean towards soft or hard worldbuilding? (Soft meaning more open ended possibility, vs hard mean more defined rules for the readers to follow.)

What is your favorite idea or concept you came up with in any of your WIPs?

What is your favorite idea or concept you’ve seen someone else come up with for some story?

And last but not least:

Is the existence of chairs a fundamental aspect of reality, or are chairs simply constructs of our minds, and the only things that truly exist are the particles that make them?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >