The Chat Chat

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Fiction Writing ā€ŗ General Writing Discussions ā€ŗ The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,776 through 2,790 (of 5,657 total)
  • Author
    Kylie
    @livingwoodchronicles
      • Total Posts: 266

Okay, okay. So, I wake up this morning; tired as all get outā€¦pack my bags, get ready for a long trip today (we are visiting some veteran friends of ours). So, I pack my bags, get ready to goā€¦and I wanted coffeeā€¦but guess what? Iā€™m on Tylenol every day because of my broken tibia bone and I CANā€™T HAVE COFFEE!!! Coffeeā€¦.I miss youā€¦.

lost but not alone

HighScribe
      @highscribeofaetherium
        • Total Posts: 2230

@livingwoodchronicles

Oof!! Can you not have any caffeine at all??

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2623

@livingwoodchronicles @otherworldlyhistorian @freedomwriter76

The art was *chefā€™s kiss* At one point I had to stop concentrating on it because my eyes were so overwhelmed. And the symbolism. Like, thereā€™s this one part where this character (who lives in this streaky watercolor world) was completely losing it. It was their dark moment, and the walls of paint just began to drip awayā€¦ AAuUgh so pastel and bright and pretty. And that was just that characterā€™s dimension.

@livingwoodchronicles

Oh noā€¦ Um, have you ever tried tea? *Hides behind a pile of books* Iā€™m more of a coffee person, but tea can be really relaxing at times.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Euodia
          @euodia-vision
            • Total Posts: 1306

@esther-c

I just read through your conversation(s) about beards and guys and it just made my day šŸ¤£ Like, Iā€™m really tired because I was at church camp this weekend, but reading through that was just so funny. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Haha, glad we could make your day! šŸ˜‚

@whalekeeper

DUDES ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE IS INSANE AND MY MIND IS BLOWN ā€“

AND IM DEAD NOW.

AHHHHH, you and Min are making me want to watch it SO bad! I wanted to see it in the theatre but weā€™ve been so busy and I havenā€™t had time. šŸ˜­

@otherworldlyhistorian

Uhā€¦ I mean it looksā€¦ interesting. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll watch it tho. šŸ˜‚ Are you?

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Otherworldly Historian
            @otherworldlyhistorian
              • Total Posts: 217

@euodia-vision

Yea. Me and a couple of friends are going to see it.

Itā€™s kind of funny because when I heard about the barbie movie it was from one of my friends at quizbowl and he was like it looks really cool and I was like how is a Barbie movie going to be cool and so we all watched the trailer and now I am kind of excited to see it. Iā€™m not sure if it will actually be good but I think we will at least get some laughs from it.

Through darkness,
              light shines brightest

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 3875

@otherworldlyhistorian yeah I saw that Barbie trailer too.

Iā€™m one of the few girls in the world who never (and I mean never) was into thatā€¦..So I found it to be kinda pointless, but I would highly suggest that anyone who wants to watch it, definitely do that and tell me if I was mistaken, because I might be.

@whalekeeper
                My dad said something like that when he went to watchĀ Across the Spiderverse.

I havenā€™t watched it yet, but the entire soundtrack is a complete banger!! So thatā€™s a good sign, I think.

Maybe Iā€™ll watch it. Dad would love any excuse to see it in the theater again, lolā€¦ā€¦.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Kylie
                @livingwoodchronicles

@highscribeofaetherium I canā€™t have caffeine in a certain span with the Tylenol, so its not the fact that I canā€™t have anyā€¦the meds and coffee however canā€™t mix. I had some later in the day (I just got home), and it like jumpstarted my whole system. On to writing!!!

@whalekeeper
                  My mom is a tea person, but meā€¦nah. Coffee ALL DAY!!

lost but not alone

Allison
                  @acancello
                    • Total Posts: 838

@otherworldlyhistorian

Well, not excited for it. We never watched any and dont watch to many movies, just play video games. I just looove Barbie, (yeah yeah I know im basically 15 but I still justšŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’— Barbie) Its not like I still have them thoughā€¦ maybe im saving them for my future kidsā€¦ maybe I take them out occasionally. Ummm.. cant grow up to soon right? LOL!šŸ˜‚

HighScribe
                    @highscribeofaetherium
                      • Total Posts: 2230

@livingwoodchronicles

YES!! COFFEE!! Unless itā€™s chai, Iā€™ll take coffee over tea any day.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Kylie
                      @livingwoodchronicles

@highscribeofaetherium YUPP!! Coffee wins!!!

lost but not alone

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 8156

@acancello hey, no judgement girlā€¦be a kid as long as you can šŸ˜‰

Ā 

Honestly, I sometimes feel as if Iā€™ve matured too fastā€¦but idkā€¦thereā€™s been a lot the past year or so thatā€™s happened to cause that šŸ˜…

Folith-Feolin
                          @folith-feolin
                            • Total Posts: 310

Wait are you guys talking about the Barbie movie ā€œfor people who hate Barbieā€ and with a really good marketing strategy. Anyway hereā€™s the trailer.

Ā 

note it also has Ryan Gosling being really weird

Ā 

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision
                              • Total Posts: 1306

@otherworldlyhistorian

Yea. Me and a couple of friends are going to see it.

Itā€™s kind of funny because when I heard about the barbie movie it was from one of my friends at quizbowl and he was like it looks really cool and I was like how is a Barbie movie going to be cool and so we all watched the trailer and now I am kind of excited to see it. Iā€™m not sure if it will actually be good but I think we will at least get some laughs from it.

Very fun, very fun. Ever since you asked about it Iā€™ve seen randomly three or so previews and if I look past the overall weirdness of it all it actually looks like an interesting movie. But yes, it doesnā€™t lookĀ goodĀ but definitely a movie full of comedy. šŸ˜‚ Youā€™ll have to tell me how it is.

@folith-feolin

Wait are you guys talking about the Barbie movie ā€œfor people who hate Barbieā€ and with a really good marketing strategy. Anyway hereā€™s the trailer.

Yuuup, thatā€™s the one.

note it also has Ryan Gosling being really weird

Ah yes, that part was alsoā€¦ interesting.

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Total Posts: 3875

@acancello You kidding? Itā€™s probably better if you still like that.

Iā€™m old enough to drive (havenā€™t yet lol) and I still have a hefty Lego collection. Plus I know of a lot of adults who do. So I wonā€™t judge.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Allison
                                @acancello
                                  • Total Posts: 838

@keilah-h

No im not kidding šŸ˜€ I sometimes feel like I should grow up (stop playing with toys and Legos with my brother) But I really dont want to yet. Haha! I still have my Legos also, my town and all my figures šŸ™‚ Im not going to stop playing them anytime soon either šŸ˜„

Viewing 15 posts - 2,776 through 2,790 (of 5,657 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >