Greetings!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Nil A.
    @angnil
      • Total Posts: 13

Greetings, everyone! I am Nil, and I am glad to be part of this community of wanderers. As Gandalf said, “Not all those who wander are lost.” And also, I have a current WIP high-fantasy novel. Together, let’s write for Christ, who alone is worthy. Soli Deo Gloria!

Janellebelovedpig
      @janellebelovedpig
        • Total Posts: 146

Welcome to Kingdom Pen, @angnil! Amen!

Hi, I’m Janellebelovedpig, a new creation in Christ, youngest of 11 homeschooled siblings, and a writing Christian. I would say Christian writer, but writing Christian is more of what I am. I have fun on my simple blog and YouTube channel.

I have a few get to know you questions: Do you have any siblings? What is high-fantasy? Who are your favorite characters, either in your work or what you’ve read(…or both!)? Where do you hope to see your writing in 5 years?

Welcome again, Nil! I hope to see you around!!

Nil A.
        @angnil

Thank you for the warm welcome! 

It’s great to know you, Janelle, a writing Christian😊 Ah, about me! I am a protestant Christian, which means Reformed in practice and Theology, and the youngest of four female siblings (both of us are the youngest! 😁) Aye, we are all five women, and there is only one man in our house—my dad. Alright, high-fantasy is a quest story that is serious in tone. This type of novel is set in a fully developed imaginary world: the society, its history, family trees, geographical location, population, religion, customs, and traditions. And is reminiscent of the search for the holy grail. The works of J.R.R. Tolkien, “The Hobbit,” and “Lord of The Rings,” are good examples of these.

My favorite character in my book is the wife of my main character; she is an exaggerated version of myself. Yay, my favorite book character is Bilbo Baggins; he is wise, cunning, and brave, among others. O, I don’t know, perhaps God willing, to see them someday in bookstores, especially its profound effects on the readers. I hope that many will be edified, saved, and the literature of my country will be reformed. It is really an impossible dream. A worm like me, totally depraved, is just writing for Him who is worthy, holy, and gracious. But, I believe, for the sake of His Name and according to His will, everything will come to pass.

This is too long. Hihi, pardon for that. How about you? I want to know your favorite fictional character and the name of your YouTube channel. I’m planning to check them out😃 Also, what type of genre are you writing in? Hoping to know you more❤🙌🏽 You can share anything you want.

Thank you once again☺️

Allison
          @acancello
            • Total Posts: 838

@angnil

Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and  I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂

What’s your favorite book series?

Do you like to do any sports? If not, do you have any other activities you like to do?

How often do you like to write?

Hope you love KP!!

Smiley
            @smiley
              • Total Posts: 2179

@angnil

Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.

Favorite book?

Do you have a WIP? If so what is it about?

Favorite movie?

Favorite show?

Do you like Marvel? 

Have you written any Fan fics?

Do you make Aesthetic boards?

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Lydibug
              @lydibug
                • Total Posts: 100

@angnil

Hi! I’m Lydibug! I love bunnies and all things fluffy! I enjoy playing games with friends and family, going to swim team, and playing piano. I am a middle-child, and also have five pets. And here are a few questions…

Do you have any pets?

What’s the most exotic thing you’ve ever eaten?

What’s you’re favorite flavor of ice cream?

Hope you enjoy Kingdom Pen!

Happy unbirthday every one!
                "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME..."

HighScribe
                @highscribeofaetherium
                  • Total Posts: 2230

@angnil

HELLO!! Welcome!! I’m Bridget, but on here, people call me the High Scribe of Aetherium 😎 I’m a homeschooled Christian writer!!

I just have one question that I ask everyone:

IS A HOTDOG A SANDWICH?? CHOOSE WISELY.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by HighScribe.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

hybridlore
                  @hybridlore
                    • Total Posts: 1359

@angnil

Hi!! Welcome to KP!! ❤️

I’m hybridlore on here, a Christian homeschooled teen girl and writer. I love reading, dogs, and music, I play the violin, and I mostly write science fiction, but currently I’m working on a contemporary story.

I’ll ask you some questions, but you don’t have to answer them if you have already –

Favorite books?

Introvert or extrovert?

Other hobbies besides writing?

Favorite season?

Again, welcome to Kingdom Pen, and I’ll see you around!! ❤️❤️

Some tags – @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @fab @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @anyone-else

There is always light behind the clouds.
                    - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Faith
                    @fab
                      • Total Posts: 150

Hiya! @angnil 😃 welcome! I still feel weird saying this bc I joined like last month. 😂

anyways, some questions ✨✨

do you like video games? If so which ones?

do you draw? 😃 and if not do you have other hobbies?

what type of music do you like? 👀

But do you remember?
                      August, honey, you were mine

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 8156

@angnil Hi Nil, and welcome to KP!!!! I am FreedomWriter76 (often just called Freedom 😉), a Christian Teen girl, writer, Southerner, Homeschooler, Music Fan, History Buff, and complete Marvel nerd that has also recently become a Tolkien fan, and a girl that has a passion for spreading the light of Christ through Historical Fiction (especially World War II fiction 💖😉).

Also, I 100% agree…BILBO IS JUST AMAZING!!!! 😍😍😍

He legit caught my attention from page 1, and considering I’ve already read 104 pages of The Hobbit in less than 4 days…I believe my friend has been successful in making me a Tolkien fan 😂😂

So hooray for her…finally convincing me to read Tolkien XXD Recently read the part with Gollum in The Hobbit…he’s…uh…interesting 🤣

A few random ask-the-newbie questions:

1. Who’s your least favorite (not a villain) character in the LOTR/The Hobbit series?
                        2. If you could meet 3 people, whether from history, an author, or from a work of fiction, what 3 people would you want to meet?
                        3. Tea or Coffee?
                        4. Who in your WIP do you feel sorry for the most?

Anywhooo, that’s all the questions I have for now; God Bless!!! 💖💖💖

Talk to you later!!! ✌🏻

Esther
                        @esther-c
                          • Total Posts: 3213

Hey, @angnil, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!

I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!

I love that the focus of your writing is for it to glorify God. ❤️ That’s what I try to do with my writing, but in all honesty, it’s not always easy. I always have to keep reminding myself that my talent to write, my creativity, and my imagination are all from God, so I should try to use them to glorify Him. 🥰

Now for some questions…!

1. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why?

2. Do you prefer gummy bears or gummy worms?

3. What is the hardest part of writing for you? And the easiest?

Nice to meet you and see you around!! 😊

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision
                            • Total Posts: 1306

@angnil

Helloooo there! Welcome to KP!

ARE YOU A LORD OF THE RINGS FAN????? AHHHHHH!!!!! We need more of those here. 😂

I’m euodia.vision. or just Euodia, a Christian, homeschooled senior, fantasy writer and reader, Middle-earth lover, Marvel fangirl, goat and bunny mama, over-protective plant parent, and a gal always craving something mint or grape flavored!

@freedomwriter76 asked almost all of my questions so I eagerly await your response.😂

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Nil A.
                            @angnil

Thanks, @euodia. Nice to know you! Absolutely, I am a solid fan of LOTR!

HighScribe
                              @highscribeofaetherium
                                • Total Posts: 2230

@angnil

YESSSS!!!!!!!!! LOTR 4EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Nil A.
                                @angnil

@esther-c

Thanks. It’s nice to know you.

My answers:
                                  1. Ah, nothing can beat the wonder of New Zealand for me! I want to visit Hobbiton. And next is London😭
                                  2. I love gummy bears❤
                                  3. The most knotty problem for me in writing is always this line… “Now, Nil, where to begin?” However, the easiest is probably none🤦🏽‍♀️😁😆

Whatever worst it is. I’m ready😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >