@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther and
Smiley are now friends 3 years, 3 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic First chapter of Journey to Amber Forest in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 3 months ago
Oops, I just saw you said they’re foxes 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic First chapter of Journey to Amber Forest in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 3 months ago
No, I haven’t, but I just remembered a book called Pax which I think is sort of similar. Maybe just because it’s an animal, though 😅
Oh yeah, so what kind of animals are these?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic First chapter of Journey to Amber Forest in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooh awesome!!! ☺️ I actually haven’t read the first book, but this seems really interesting!! It kinda reminds me of Wingfeather Saga meets Warrior cats. If that makes sense 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you!!! Yeah, research will hopefully help! ☺️ And yeah, I was actually looking for some! I haven’t read any that I remember either, I know there’s the fault in our stars but umm…. Yeah, I don’t think I would be allowed to read that one 😂. I was thinking maybe Fawkes and the Running Dream would give ideas, if you haven’t read…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OH MY WORD YOUR PUPPY IS SO CUUUUUUTTTEEE!!!! 😍😍 (Even though that’s not him. XD)
*ahem*
Yeahhh…. If you haven’t figured it out yet… I kinda like loooovveeee dogs… 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Just another Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, I love the boards so much!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
First of all, I love this idea! 😊
Second, I have never written anything like it before, so I don’t know how helpful my advice will be. But one thing that you seriously must do is research!!! Research is super important, especially when you’re writing about something that you haven’t experienced firsthand. Research as much as you c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
Happy fourth of July everyone!!! 🇺🇸❤️
@esther-c @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @hannahn @crocheter12 @acancello @orangearmadillo @whalekeeper @smiley @fab @highscribeofaetherium @sarafini @anyone-else-
YES! 🥳🥳
-
Oops, knew I was forgetting some people 😅
@thearcaneaxiom, @zemira, @princesachronicles-
haha!
-
-
Happy 4th!! and for those who don’t live in America, uh… Happy July 4th XD
-
Andd my brain is fried so everyone else, I’m so sorry 😂
-
@smiley
Lol yep!
-
-
KAZING!! Sizzle sizzle!! BANG!! BOOM!! ^firework sounds.
-
Happy 4th!🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇
-
Happy Independence Day!!! 🎇🎆🇺🇸
-
HAPPY 4TH!!!!!!
-
Happy 4th!!🇺🇸
-
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
Happy Fourth of July!!! ❤️🤍💙
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Of course! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Just another Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I love it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Poor Andrew!!! Is he from your WIP that happens during the Revolutionary War?
Paxton!!! 😭
I totally understand, girl. I’ll be praying for you tho! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awww! It actually sounds similar to one of my charries. Poor Alex! 😢
Girl…girl…oh my goodness girl…I don’t know how I missed your last one…but GIRL THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD AND HEARTBREAKING AND PRECIOUS AHHHHHH 💖💖💖😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹
Aww, thank you so much!!! 😆🥰
You just made me fall in love with Adrien (even though I haven’t he…
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yesss!! Resistance was amazing!!!
Yeah, I can agree with that. (Even though I enjoyed both Rescue and Iceberg. Iceberg did have a lot of rule breaking, which bothered me a bit, while she didn’t have to do it, it did move the story along) I feel like the main characters started feeling like the same type of person, just with a few chan…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Haha I must be tired 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Haha good luck on that, I’ve heard it’s hard 😅
- Load More
