The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,461 through 2,475 (of 5,648 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3213

@freedomwriter76

OH MY WORD YOUR PUPPY IS SO CUUUUUUTTTEEE!!!! 😍😍 (Even though that’s not him. XD)

*ahem*

Yeahhh…. If you haven’t figured it out yet… I kinda like loooovveeee dogs… 😂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Light
      @lightoverdarkness6
        • Total Posts: 1626

@Mineralizedwritings

Aww that sounds cute! Hope you guys have some good family time!

Yeah! Thank you, we did! My brother had a great birthday 🙂

I’m doing ok, thanks for asking! <3

You’re welcome girl ❤️

I just saw a old acquaintance in the mall by chance, it was a little awkward because I was going to a different church now and we knew there was basically no chance we would ever see eachother again… it’s hard when theirs those people that just never work out as friends, not for any bad reason, she just never wanted the same kind of relationship I was wanting, besides she was older and in a different stage of life. Idk it just reminded me of how much I’ve changed since a year ago.

Awww girl, I’m so sorry 🥺 But I totally get that. A few years ago, my cousin moved away. She was my best friend, and I was sure nothing would ever change that. I loved her, and she loved me. But once she moved, we lost contact. I’ve been trying to find someway to contact her, but have found nothing. Now I have best friends who I love so much, but I’m always just afraid that I said something wrong or did something that made my cousin upset, and that I might do it again. I can be really socially awkward at times, and it’s so embarrassing augh. Like, did I offend her without meaning to…? Idk, it just gets me down sometimes.

I hope one day we’ll be able to see our lost friends, and maybe be friends with them again. 🙂 But until then, I think we should enjoy the friendships we have with others 🙂 And girl, if you ever need to talk, I’m here ❤️

I’m trying to figure out what career I want… bleh. I’m starting to think something in healthcare… but idk. I just saw into the spiderverse with my mom and it was so good! I’m planning to see across the spiderverse sometimes soon while it’s still in theaters.

Yeah, that’s a really hard decision. I’ll be praying for you girl! You got this ❤️

Ooh yes Spiderverse is really good! I haven’t seen the second one yet either, you’ll have to tell me how you like it when you watch it! 😀

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2798

@freedomwriter76

My sister agreed that his hair does look really nice there but still doesn’t think he’s cute. I mean she doesn’t like guys with facial hair so I suppose that’s one of the issues 🤣

And yes we need to figure out what to do with Whaley 🤨

Oh yeah! Happy fourth! My condo is having a barbecue together later today.

I saw this clip from tfatws the other day of Bucky at Sam’s family’s cookout, literally so cute him playing with the kids 😭 and having them hanging off his arm while he talks to sam’s sister 🤣

@lightoverdarkness6

Aww I’m sorry about that with your cousin! I sometimes dwell on past freindships too, thinking if maybe I had just done something different it might have worked out. 💗💗

Yep, I’m really socially awkward too, and it can be extremely embarrassing. I get you there lol.

tysm for the prayers girl! <3

Yeah I think my mom and I are going to see it tomorrow! I’m so excited, I’ve heard it’s somehow better than the first one.

へびは かっこいい です!

Whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 2623

@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

AAAAaAaaaAAUuURGH

But DUDES Bucky just kinda… EXISTS, eh?? Like he is a good friend figure and all that nice stuff – and playing with kids is cute – but I play with kids all the time, and I’M not cute!! I’m not gonna FAWN over him 😖😜

*Gets handcuffed*

*Tries to imitate that escape artist I saw at a circus once, and fails miserably*

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Euodia
            @euodia-vision
              • Total Posts: 1306

@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper

Um… I missed A LOT and don’t know where to start with all of my messages but I DID see Bucky and came running over.

So… what are we discussing (or, erm, disagreeing about)? XD

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Whaley
              @whalekeeper

@lightoverdarkness6

Agh, gotta finish your WIP first!! 😂 I feel that tho, and I’m glad you got inspiration.

My writing’s pretty average this summer. I’m not writing much because we’re at camp right now, and I have to SoCiALizE 😝 I am not good at putting myself out there. But I wrote a few scenes this past week and drew some charrie doodles.

Where were you yesterday, may I ask? And if I was already told, I apologize – my brain is dead…

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings

@euodia-vision

Ok basically here’s how it went.

I asked freedom who she would date from her fanfics, then we started talking about how cute bucky is and how beautiful his hair is, then I told freedom my sister doesn’t think he’s cute 🤯 and then whaley got involved and disagreed with us, saying he just kinda exists?! And now we have light on our side. Join the fight, and choose your side wisely.

@whalekeeper

How can a character just exist when they’ve been in 4ish movies plus a tv show?! Isn’t he like the literal villain of captain America and the winter soldier, and he just exists? Also, have you seen his interactions with Rocket in endgame? And he’s such a poor broken boi! have you seen the scene of him crying from tfatws? Such a poor boi!! And I mean he’s cute just because. And he has the coolest hairstyle.

@freedomwriter76

Back up please 😎

へびは かっこいい です!

Whaley
                  @whalekeeper

@euodia-vision

THEY ARE THROWING ME IN JAIL, JUST because I think BUCKY is AVERAGE

🙂

Whaley
                    @whalekeeper

@mineralizedwritings

( And @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision )

Marvel is just not my jam at the normal-est of times. And when it comes to Bucky – like, dude, probably ninety percent of all the heroes\villains have some kind of trauma. I’m like, PPFFF.

Well, I like some Marvel stuff, just not much 😂 I actually want to read the comics. I yet feel easily confined in a movie, like it’s hard to get to know the hero without enough time.

I also have not seen every movie with him in it. My opinion is based off of anything pre-Civil War. I have seen stuff after that movie, but only off and on.

I DO like Rocket.

Hair?? Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh…

It’s greasy.

Zemira
                      @zemira
                        • Total Posts: 67

@everyone! @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper

*trigger warning* ⚠️

So, I’ve had this idea for a long time now, and I think it’d make a pretty good story. So, it’s a realism fiction about a girl named Melody; I’ll post some brainstorming pics I’ve come up with; and the gist of the plot is that Melody went through a series of catastrophic events since she was five and she struggles with her faith immensely, till she finds this dog who she befriends and names Miracle.  The first catastrophic event was when her parents and her drove into a lake by accident; her parents drowned but by miracle (or in Melody’s eyes, a curse) she was saved and managed to get onshore. They live in the suburb like area, so on the way to the highway to get help, Melody happens across the stray dog (thinking Aussie) and gets attached. When the police try and take the dog away, Melody pleas with them and they allow it one condition: the dog undergoes training proceeders to be a service dog to help with the trauma. Miracle passes with some difficulty, but barely makes it in; becoming Melody’s service companion.

The second event happens when she is 9; she was transferred into several different foster homes until she arrives at a place that wants to adopt her. They put her in public school for the first time, which up to this point she was homeschooled, and something at school triggers her into a fight with one of the bullies, and she accidentally ruins her vocal chords; causing her to be mute.
                        This strings a long series of re-learning a lifestyle, and during this, she trains Miracle to put her chin underneath Melody’s throat so the gurgle sounds can become a sort-of connection.

And the third event would be a house fire that happened across her street when she was 13; a little girl that lived in the house was missing. Miracle found the scent of the person and found her buried underneath rubble and carried her with the help of Melody to the cops. Resulting in Melody’s search and rescue training with Miracle.

So, that is the first half of the book; the second half of the book would be Melody and Miracle working side by side on cases throughout her trials, with things triggering her trauma and faith but her staying strong throughout the end. The final ending would be that the dog dies on a case…but when walking away, Melody finds another puppy in the woods, and names it Blessing.

So, what do y’all think? I’m thinking a YA age range would be appropriate.

hurt people, hurt others
                        healed people, heal others
                        get saved, save someone else...you never know

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings

Ha, Bucky’s not terrible looking actually.

Not the sort to have crushes on characters tho. Except for that one time when I was thirteen, but I grew out of that pretty quickly.

@whalekeeper
                          I get the hair thing…….

My favorite characters are animated though so their hair textures aren’t really that detailed, lol.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@Whalekeeper

Marvel is just not my jam at the normal-est of times. And when it comes to Bucky – like, dude, probably ninety percent of all the heroesvillains have some kind of trauma. I’m like, PPFFF.

Well, I like some Marvel stuff, just not much 😂 I actually want to read the comics. I yet feel easily confined in a movie, like it’s hard to get to know the hero without enough time.

I also have not seen every movie with him in it. My opinion is based off of anything pre-Civil War. I have seen stuff after that movie, but only off and on.

Ok fair, I haven’t watched any marvel but spiderverse and tbh Freedom is the one who made me a bucky fan 🤣and yeah I do watch a lot of clips from movies but hardly ever the whole thing.

I DO like Rocket.

Hair?? Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh…

It’s greasy.

DUDE

You just sided with my sister. That’s just what she said. I think it looks really cool XD

へびは かっこいい です!

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings

@keilah-h

Fair.

Not terrible looking is a understatement imo 😭

へびは かっこいい です!

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Total Posts: 3875

@mineralizedwritings Yeah, that’s actually true tbh.

Ok, how bout I rephrase that? He’s good-looking, but not enough to me to get me really like “wow he’s amazing.”

I actually found out that I prefer gray and hazel eyes lol (I think his are brown?)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings

@keilah-h

Ok fair. I’m more of on the wow he’s amazing spectrum XD

I think he has blue eyes. Hazel is cool, I think it’s pretty rare though. my sis and I have hazel and I rarely meet anyone else who does. My pe teacher back in 3rd grade was letting us go to the line by calling out eye colors, and he never called mine 😭 I guess I just went anyways XD

へびは かっこいい です!

Viewing 15 posts - 2,461 through 2,475 (of 5,648 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >