-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
@bethtorres
Hi! *gestures to enormous pile of pancakes* Take one! Lemon yoghurt are my favorite! Yes, I would absolutely own a firebreathing duck! If our HOA didn’t have a rule against poultry, that is. My favorite book character changes a lot, but right now it is Kaladin Stormblessed, from the Stormlight Archive. My favorite colors are hot pink,…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER started the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 6 months ago
Greetings! Have some pancakes! I am The Ducktator, also known as Abigail, (or Abby, and a dozen or so aliases, but Abigail is the name on my birth certificate). I am the ruler of a vast ducktatorship consisting of hundreds of ducks, imaginary, rubber, stuffed, resin, and more! In addition to my duck governing duties, I am a homeschooled…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Okay good haha I am just scared now I guess? lol I have never really worried about being preachy before, I just kind of do my own thing I guess?
I feel like preachiness is something that can be fixed when you’re editing. At least for the most part. I wouldn’t worry about it now. You keep doing your own thing for now. 😉 One day…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
🙏🙏
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Profile pictures? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome. And thanks! I love Calvin and Hobbes!
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s a great way to put it!! I totally agree!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Of course!! 😊
Umm… only ten chapters. Heh 😅 I’m not as far along as I hoped I would be, but I’ve been trying to find time to read it!! But what I’ve read so far I really like!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ve been sick so I haven’t really been replying to anyone, but I’ve been praying.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Profile pictures? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I’ll try again in a few days. I love yours, by the way. Calvin and Hobbes is awesome!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
I agree with you so much on this!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Profile pictures? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, it’s not working for me either. Looks like KP is being glitchy again 🙄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Profile pictures? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Hmm… sometimes profile pictures don’t work. Let me see if it works for me. I sec.
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Profile pictures? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Hello! How do you upload a profile picture? I tried selecting a file to upload, but either it says that it is too big, or it looks like it should have uploaded, but it hasn’t. Help please!
-
FIREQUACKER's profile was updated 2 years, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
Ughhh… apparently I’ve been really out of it. I just found out that I was SLEEPWALKING yesterday and apparently talking gibberish (somehow involving knives, according to my mom. Is anyone surprised? 😑).
Ugh. -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
alrighty, here we go!
Fynn
“Dude, we’re gonna be so late to class.”
“Relax, I’m sure the teachers are already used to it. Besides, if anyone’s going to get a tardy slip, it’s me. I only dragged you along.” Fynn flashed Lukas a goofy smile. Lukas rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to reply, but stopped when his eyes landed on s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Okay good haha I am just scared now I guess? lol I have never really worried about being preachy before, I just kind of do my own thing I guess?
Yeah, haha I know, I just don’t want to mess anything up XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
In short: I agree with you!
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh yeah that makes total sense. (:
I try my best to keep one of the biggest purposes of my writing, to glorify God, in the forefront of my mind, but like you said, sometimes I just do it for fun. I do believe God can work through our writing, but I also think story is something He’s given us to enjoy and have fun with.
Stories are p…
- Load More
