@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOOH That’s actually pretty cool! I hope he gets redeemed in the end…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Oh ha ha! I saw the Star Wars one and it was hilarious.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Nasty is right.
@godlyfantasy12 YEP…..
That’s exactly what he is….
Actually, he’s responsible for much of Crosshair’s PTSD.
And yes, I love to hate those characters. As in “I seriously considered getting a dartboard, tacking a picture of him on it, and throwing darts at it” sort of thing. (I didn’t do that.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
“Hey, I think I found it.” Riker said. “Can you shine your light this way?”
Crosshair tilted the flashlight to where Riker was gesturing. Sure enough, there was Paxton’s bear, almost trapped beneath the rocks.
Riker grabbed the bear, dusted it off, and handed it to Paxton, the boy giving a cry of…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Clocking in at :45 to work on my allegory and blog. Anyone care to join in?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ha, you wrote Crosshair almost perfectly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ha ha, if you don’t like him you’ll probably hate my guy too.
Speaking of which, here he is. @freedomwriter76 (I’m not sure if I need to tag anyone else?)
Dr. Royce Hemlock
Description: A male dragon, about the same size as Rampart (but not the same species). He has white scales with black lightning-bolt-like patterns…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
oooooo noice! we have Wii Sports, and a handful of other things I don’t remember. 😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AW RIDLEYYYYYYY 😭😭😭 Poor babyyyyyyy
@freedomwriter76 you wanna rp for the two bois and ridley joining them?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Gosh y’all, this is hilarious. 😂
And @godlyfantasy12 I don’t think so… OH! I haven’t had Tirion enter the school day yet, do you (or anyone) have someone in the 17-19 age kids who isn’t interacting with anyone rn?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Don’t think so? Not in my place anyway.
Check to see if you’ve already gone as Paxton.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@crocheter12 Ha ha, lizards do lose their tails. And can regrow them, too! The tail doesn’t grow a whole new lizard though.
Some of them are quite cute. The forum is glitched and won’t allow pictures, but once it does again, I’ll show you a giant day gecko. They’re one of my favorites.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Crosshair
The only dim light came from the little crystal Paxton was wearing.
Terrified, the boy grabbed the crystal close, plunging them into darkness.
“Paxton, it’s me.” Crosshair pulled a small flashlight off his belt and flicked it on. “Remember?”
He hoped his voice wasn’t too threatening. The boy didn’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision I’ve got some good memories of my brother totally whomping me at Tron Battle Grids on the Wii…..
And my whole family plays Wii Sports Resort from time to time. It’s really fun.
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Idea?? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
I love this story idea!! 😄
I don’t think I really have any suggestions at the moment. 🙃
I would imagine Kuyper with extra dirty blond hair, blue (or hazel) eyes, a little taller than most girls her age, and thinner too.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow, your writing is AWESOME! The idea is really cool, and I love the names! I thought the dialogue was great, actually. And I do not know who was getting beat up in the first part, so please don’t tell me XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow! I love it!!! It is so realistic and just pulls you in!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*hides under a rock*
I meannnn, I played Mario Cart once with a friend but he destroyed me so it wasn’t an enjoyable experience. I kept falling off of the mushrooms. 😂 My fam doesn’t do videogames, we just got a Wii last year.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 okay! @godlyfantasy12 I was RPing right when you messaged 😆 how’d you know?
Erebus
Ridley’s pushback hadn’t changed Erebus’s initial assessment of the boy.
He was still lost, scared, and in need of… something.
He and Erich couldn’t force their help onto him.
Force never worked out for him anyway. It just led to pain and confu…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome back!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, fiction-writing, teen girl!!
(I really have to shorten my introduction… 🤔😂)
I don’t have a blog, but I’ve considered starting one. 🙂
Oooh, I like this question. What’s my WIP about… Well, it’s a trilogy called the Endox…[Read more]
- Load More
