Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 I can see that; he seems like that kind of character.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h ok! Thanks for the input!!!! ❤️

glad i wasn’t too far off! XD😅

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

So if I ever write any Fanfics (btw, I’m not talking about Sequels, Prequels or anything like that, but actual Fics, like may be AUs (that aren’t canon), or maybe something that is canon but is just a short side story)

So the ideas I have for ones rn are these

Holiday story

Contemporary Romance AU

And…

I just came up with this one and now I wanna write it…it’s a bit similar but not really to my Villains AU I’d had an idea about once??

But I’m gonna call it the Pyromania AU….

😏

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

And I think…not sure….

But it’ll switch, and November would be the Protag, with Ara being the second MC, and so on and so on with the others.

But ah…idk if y’all wanna hear more…

*innocent shrug*

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 I’m interested but scared at the same time of this new idea XD

but…i mean…….

do tell away 😏

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

Well it began with the idea (and a song)

What if November stayed with his family? Stayed with Corvina and Eder?

And the song is called Pyromania by Tommee Profitt

And I got this image of a completely opposite November-well, Brenven really.

My redhead, dressed in black, cocky, flirty, arrogant, but still so eager to please his father, his now late mother, but now Eder even. His confidant, his sister, and her confidant him. A controller of fire, and the destruction it brings, except it’s never enough.

And then it’s time for he and his sister’s destiny to manifest-this time a few more years pass then the normal series-November is 16-17 and Corvina is 19.

And obviously, within this Destiny…paths cross.

And November meets Arabella-the one he and Corvina are fated to destroy-along with all of the other Chosen.

And…he can’t do it.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

Maybe…he’s even been secretly watching her? Since he was a child…hiding it from Eder.

And now, meeting her in person…he just can’t bring himself to kill this girl.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 AHHHH, NOOOOOO, HE’S GONNA STAY WITH HIS FAMILY!?!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

at least he has Corvina…and decides to not destroy the others…but still!!!! 😭😭❤️❤️💔💔

Anonymous

but i  for one would honestly love to see a flirty November XD

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 OOOH That’s actually pretty cool! I hope he gets redeemed in the end…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@smiley @euodia-vision @keilah-h SOOOO…idk how much of it I’ll write, but I came up with another Marvel fanfic idea today y’all!!!! 👌XD and i just had to tell y’all XD (i really need to stop…but these fanfics are too much fun 😂)

Anywhooo…the main gist is something like this👇

When Steve Rogers is pulled into a portal while relaxing with the other Avengers, he never expected something too bad to happen. But he awakes in a strange new place that he doesn’t recognize…and slowly realizes that he’s in an Alternate Universe/Dimension where Hydra took over the United States, led by Alexander Pierce.

In a world of oppression and where authority is no longer questioned, Steve enters into a world he never wanted…and slowly realizes that his friends have all begun working for/with Hydra, forcibly made to in order to protect each other and their families.

He doesn’t know how Hydra could have taken over…until he learns the scariest part of this new universe….

Steve Rogers died years ago.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 I think I read an actual comic once with that sort of idea, but instead of Hydra it was A.I.M. That sounds cool! I’d read it!

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision
                              • Total Posts: 1306

@freedomwriter76

ANOTHER FANFIC!!!!!!! I mean, girl, yes you have a lot, but I love all of them. 😂

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA! Even if you don’t write much of it it’s an interesting story idea!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Smiley
                              @smiley
                                • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

*mind is blown* that sounds awesome XD

I love all of your fanfics XD they are so much fun (my favorite is the adoption one XD) but I love all of them

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@keilah-h

I think I read an actual comic once with that sort of idea, but instead of Hydra it was A.I.M. That sounds cool! I’d read it!

Ohh, interesting!! Aww, tysm…i do like the idea XD

@euodia-vision

ANOTHER FANFIC!!!!!!! I mean, girl, yes you have a lot, but I love all of them. 😂

Awwwwwwwwwww, i’m so glad!!!! 🥰❤️🥹

THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA! Even if you don’t write much of it it’s an interesting story idea!

AHHHH, GIRLLLLLLL, TYSM!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I definitely like the idea…😏

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >