@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
ooh, and my mom loves The Greatest Showman. Sometimes we put it on just to listen to the music when my dad and brother aren’t at home.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl cool!! I’ve got some pictures of my Minecraft builds if you’d like to see them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres ok!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I might come sprint for a bit tomorrow (roughly 18 hours from now) after work and before music practice and caroling. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tech
“I could find you a girl….” Ev teased.
Tech’s scales prickled in embarrassment. Ev noticed. “I’m kidding!” he reassured him. “I’ll leave you to it. Oh, and it looks like we’ve reached the food court. What do you want to eat? I’ll pay for it.”
Tech sniffed the air.
Grease.
Chicken.
Fish.
Potato.
Some other things he didn’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 ok not gonna lie, Deerfoot is not a bad name. (It sounds like a warrior cats name, and I love those…heheheh)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@lydibug How do I join???
Sounds fun!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone Can someone remind me where we were? I wanted to write an RP but was kinda confused on what to do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 missed a letter on your tag
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So yeah, I flippin’ love it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 whoa…..Western Bucky looks almost as awesome as the Western Bad Batch characters I found fan art of once (Star Wars tv show, the one I “borrowed” Crosshair and his brothers from). I could show you them if you’d like……
Now I just wanna make a Star Wars x Marvel AU with all of the charries.
@mineralizedwritings yeah I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl Hi!! I’m Keilah. I’m homeschooled too! (a lot of people on here seem to be).
A few questions!!
- Written any fan fictions? That’s virtually all I write these days lol. I recently found out video game fanfic was a thing.
- Speaking of video games, do you play any or is that not your thing?
- Favorite mythical animal? (Technically what…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savanna_grace2009 That’s just the worst. Who cares about sports? You go to school to READ BOOKS. And maybe listen to a teacher droning (jk, some teachers are really cool)
I’ll be praying for you.
@rae You too. Loneliness is something I can’t say I’ve ever truly experienced, but the very concept is horrible.
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I will pray for you <3Â Sorry you had a bad day and if you ever need to chat, I am always here!💗
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I will be praying for you💗
-
Allison changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Hey girl!! I was thinking about ya today. We haven’t chatted in F O R E V E R! How are you doing? How’s writing been going? ❤️
-
@esther-c HEY!!!! *big hug* Awwww really?? You’re so sweeet ❤️ Ikr!! I’ve missed talking to you!! I was actually just reading your RP for Ev and Adrien in the castle. I LOVE THOSE TWO SO MUCH XDXD
And GIRL!!!! Your writing is AMAZINGG OH MY GOSH!!! Like it’s SO GOOD!!! 😍😍😍😍
I’m great!!! Very busy but great :DD There’s so much stuff going on…[Read more]
-
Oh yes!! Lol, I love writing them so much. XD I hadn’t written much of them together when they aren’t around Ami, so I decided to try it and it’s actually kind of hilarious. 😂
Awww, thank you so much!!! You don’t know how much that means. 💖💖 I was just having one of those moments the other day where I felt it would take forever for me to be a go…[Read more]
-
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom ahh that makes sense, them all being connected on the fourth dimension.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok. There’s no rush. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok now for my actual response to this topic. XD
So ummm…
For personalities, I don’t think I have many characters who are like, super introverts. I’m an ambivert, so most of my characters end up being either an ambivert, extrovert, or a super extrovert.
And almost all of my characters end up with a little bit of me in them. 😉 Though I think A…[Read more]
- Load More
