Hello, good people!

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ General Site Info ā€ŗ Start HERE ā€ŗ Hello, good people!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@vinagirl TYSM šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©· That means so much to me!! šŸ˜­āœØšŸ©·

I do!!! So this is Book 1 in a trilogy where Leon/Riker are the MCs

Itā€™s title is Freedomā€™s Fire

Book 2 will be Broken Shackles

and Book 3 will be Fully Redeemed

šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

anyways, tysm for your sweet words!!! it means so much more than you knowšŸ©·šŸ„¹

Raegan Aubrey
      @vinagirl
        • Total Posts: 57

@smiley

Ā 

Hello!!! Itā€™s nice to meet you too! Aha! Another homeschooler!! šŸ˜†šŸ¤£

oooh! Contemporary is cool! Iā€™ve actually never read a fan fic in my life, but they sound really cool!

these Are like the hardest questions in the universe! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ itā€™s so hard to choose and then I always change my mind later down the road šŸ˜…

ok. My favorite movie is either a quiet place or where the crawdads sing. ( I watched these with filters)

ok my favorite show(this is SO weird of me cuz I normally donā€™t like stuff like this) is shark tankšŸ˜‚

fav book. Once again extremely hard. Not counting any books from series or the Bible, probably The Scourge.

and now the song. Hmmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmm.
        I literally like canā€™t pick. šŸ¤£ but my favorite kind of music is country

HBU?

Raegan Aubrey
        @vinagirl

@freedomwriter76

Ā 

oh. My. Goodness.
          THOSE TITLES ARE FIRE!
          thatā€™s impressive.
          (donā€™t ever ask me what my books are titled because I literally cannot title anything)šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I canā€™t wait for this to get published so I can buy it and devour it in three hoursšŸ˜†

Ā 

Anonymous

@vinagirl TYSMšŸ˜­šŸ©· (haha, I understandā€¦it took a long time for the titles to be finalizedšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

That means so much to me!!! <3 I know youā€™ve only read 1 chapter, but how are you feeling about the characters so far? (for research purposes XD)

Smiley
            @smiley
              • Total Posts: 2179

@vinagirl

ok. My favorite movie is either a quiet place or where the crawdads sing. ( I watched these with filters)

So you like thrillers I take it XD I can stand a thriller but horror is too much for me, Lost in Space was just enough thriller for me to like but now be scared ofĀ  XD But Marvel is usually as action-packed as I can stand

My favorite movie isā€¦ (I see what you mean about it being hard) uhā€¦ black widow or Age of Ultron but if Iā€™m in a more fun mood than The Greatest Showman or Newsies

ok my favorite show(this is SO weird of me cuz I normally donā€™t like stuff like this) is shark tankšŸ˜‚

I sometimes like Shark Tank but I have to be in a weird mood LOL, my fav is probably Psych or Boy Meets World (I like the oldies) but Heartland is like nostalgia for me

fav book. Once again extremely hard. Not counting any books from series or the Bible, probably The Scourge.

Okay, mine is (besides the bible) any of the books in the series of unfortunate events (Lemony Snicket is a hilarious author even if heā€™s not real)

But The False Prince by Nielsen is up there

and now the song. Hmmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmm.
              I literally like canā€™t pick. šŸ¤£ but my favorite kind of music is country

I listen to a lot of Christian but I also like Pop (I may or may not be *coughs* a swiftie, although I try to only listen to completely clean songs)

I enjoy country too, Garth brooks was a favorite of mine but my whole family is into country

my favorite song currently is dear john by taylor swift or run wild by 4king&country

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley *jumps in*

Black Widow is an amazing movie

and Yelena was my fav

Smiley
                @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Yesss Black widow is incredible

and itā€™s so captivating

and the opening credits makes me cry

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                  @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Yess Yelena was amazing!!

also Alexisā€¦ the whole movie I kept thinking about thunderbolts and him meeting Bucky, like Bucky would hate him with such a passion XD

also I read that in the comics Alexis was stronger than both Bucky and Steve which is kind of interesting to be honest

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley yess, itā€™s going to be amazing XD

Buckyā€™s gonna be like: ā€œI get stuck with him and Walkerā€¦AND YELENA!?!?ā€ *bc i feel like she and bucky wonā€™t get along the best at first*

heā€™s gonna have a fun time, especially with him being the confirmed leader of the teamšŸ˜‚

Raegan Aubrey
                      @vinagirl

@freedomwriter76

how old are the mcs?
                        well if Iā€™m gonna be 100% honest. (And I totally amšŸ˜‚)

Ā 

Ā 

ā€¦ā€¦ I may have a mini crush on Riker

Raegan Aubrey
                        @vinagirl

@smiley

yes I do like thrillers! Iā€™m the same way. No horror. Just thrillers and no further please šŸ¤£

I LOVE THE GREATEST SHOWMAN AND THE NEWSIES!!!!! I totally forgot about those. I LOVE musicals.
                          Iā€™ve always wanted to watch boy meets world but never have. It sounds and looks so good!
                          oooh! The false prince series is amazing! Yeah thatā€™s totally up there on my list too.

this may be weird, but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever met a swifter before! Thatā€™s so cool! šŸ˜‚

Garth brooks is awesome šŸ˜Ž

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 3875

@vinagirl cool!! Iā€™ve got some pictures of my Minecraft builds if youā€™d like to see them.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

ooh, and my mom lovesĀ The Greatest Showman.Ā Sometimes we put it on just to listen to the music when my dad and brother arenā€™t at home. The songs are so great!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Raegan Aubrey
                              @vinagirl

@keilah-h

sure!!!

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@vinagirl awesome!

Hereā€™s one:

My dad works for an architecture company and drew me a little plan for me to build, so I did!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 131 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >