Prayer Requests for Anyone

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Mission, Calling & Ethics Prayer Requests for Anyone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 3007

@savannah_grace2009

I’ve never known a house without siblings, but I struggled with loneliness at nights like an only child. Then I discovered charries and suddenly I had someone to think about, to build mental stories now forgotten. It was just a dream come true. But then when I lost…you know…That’s when I discovered Nahim and began writing. Every night, I still have my stories, my charries, every night I still feel lonely until I talk to them. Evey day I have my writing, and yeah, it traps me too. I have my friends, and the only things I talk with them about is my charries, and stories. I no longer know much else. I guess the point of this post is to tell you that you aren’t alone, I feel you, and I’m with you. Every. Single. Step. Of. The. Way.

Alpha: "It's not Nar's cooking, is it?"
      Nae: "Would I try to poison you?"

RAE
      @rae

@freedomwriter76

Please reach out to me anytime you need someone to talk to🩷🩷

Thanks, you have no idea how that makes me feel.

-GRCR-
        @grcr
          • Total Posts: 945

@savannah_grace2009

I’m sorry you’re feeling alone. I’ll be sure to pray for you, too! 💛💛

“What be a cretin?”
          “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

Sara
          @savannah_grace2009
            • Total Posts: 1984

@acancello

Aww thanks girl! <333

@highscribeofaetherium
            @grcr

Thanks guys.

@jonas

I find it weird and dumb how there are kids who are so obsessed with sports and look down on more “academic” things (honestly what are they doing at school?)

Exactly!! You’re at school to learn, not to play sports….contrary to popular belief XD

because public school is completely outside of my experiences, but I’m praying you get through this! Remember that God’s opinion of you matters so much more than the opinions of a bunch of kids.

Thanks, that means a lot. 🙂

@rae

I’m praying for you, too! And I’m glad I’m not alone XD

Lukas&Livia
            #Lalbert
            Sef&Chase
            #HOTTOLINE
            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@savanna_grace2009 That’s just the worst. Who cares about sports? You go to school to READ BOOKS. And maybe listen to a teacher droning (jk, some teachers are really cool)

I’ll be praying for you.

@rae
              You too. Loneliness is something I can’t say I’ve ever truly experienced, but the very concept is horrible.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 3875

@savannah_grace2009 missed a letter on your tag

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

-GRCR-
                @grcr
                  • Total Posts: 945

@savannah_grace2009

Thanks guys.

😊

“What be a cretin?”
                  “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2027

I don’t often have the energy to respond to this topic, but I am reading it and praying for y’all even if I don’t respond to people individually. ❤️

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 8156

@savannah_grace2009 I’ll be praying for you. 🩷🩷 I know it’s hard, but separating yourself from bad influences is a good thing to do.

I had a friend when I was younger (probably around 10 or 11) that manipulated me, and though I’ve long forgiven her for that, I have also learned to stand up for myself.

I know being alone is hard, trust me, I know…I’ve only within the past few years begun to make friends that I actually talk to/trust, and though you may not see/believe it now, you will find people and make friends who will love you just the way you are.

I thought I would never find friends, and that left me feeling very alone for a very long time, but I at least found two people (that are also Christians) that I can connect with that at least care about me just the way I am. I connect with one over our shared love of writing and marvel, and I consider her my best friend, whilst my other friend and I connect over our shared love of War Movies and movies about the WW2 era in general, and we randomly check in on each other, and even though he can be cocky, I care about him anyways.

That was a bit of a ramble, lol, but I just wanted you to know that you WILL find friends one day who will love you just the way you are and care about you and relate to you and love you even when you mess up. Don’t give up…God has people out there for you, and please know that you are loved by the other people in your life that aren’t “friends” 💕💕💕

Finally, I’d just encourage you to talk to God, first and foremost, and also talk to someone you know in real life that you trust about the situation, preferably someone much older than you because more than likely, they’ve been in your kind of situation before.

Anyways, I’ll be praying, and if you ever need me, reach out to me, Sara, and I’ll be there🩷🩷

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 8156

@rae You are so welcome🩷🩷

Sara
                        @savannah_grace2009

@keilah-h

Thanks <3

@freedomwriter76

I’m not sure how to break off the relationship in a good way, if that makes sense. I don’t want to hurt their feelings or make them set out to murder me (that’s not unlikely either XD) or get anyone else to hate me…I am seriously considering homeschooling again, because that’s the easiest way to seperate myself from them without too much drama.

But I know God doesn’t call us to the easy paths…but still, I feel trapped and the only way out is to escape.

Thanks girl, that really means a lot to me <3

Lukas&Livia
                          #Lalbert
                          Sef&Chase
                          #HOTTOLINE
                          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

RAE
                          @rae

I’m gonna ask for prayer again.

yesterday, i sprained my ankle.

Trailblazer
                            @trailblazer
                              • Total Posts: 595

@savannah_grace2009

I haven’t done a good job of staying up to date on here, but I feel you. Public school is a rough environment, and especially in your case where you don’t have many options to choose from as far as friends go.

I know what it’s like to feel like you don’t have any close friends. In middle school, I had a close friend, and then another girl started coming to our youth group and I suddenly felt like a third wheel. After that I never really had a friend I could consider my “best friend”. There were a lot of dynamics that changed in the first two years of high school for me, and now I have a few closer friends, but a few of them bonded really well, and even though I’m a part of the friend group, it feels like I’m still sort of the one without a “best friend”.

I’ve learned that God will bring the right people into your life at the right time. It might not always feel like it, and sometimes He takes us through seasons of loneliness in order for us to get to know Him better. The season that felt to me like I didn’t have any close friends was the season where my relationship with Him grew the most. Yes, He designed us for community, but sometimes He needs to remove us from the relationships that will only bring us more harm. I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to be friends with someone, only to see later how toxic they were and how much I would have been hurt if I had pursued a friendship with them. Every time it felt like God was holding back something that I wanted, I later realized that He was protecting me from something that would have harmed me in the end, and my relationship with Him deepened as I learned to trust Him.

Even though it hasn’t looked the way I thought it would, He really has brought people alongside me when I needed them, even if it was only for a short season. It’s been a long journey of surrendering what I think is best for me for what He knows is best, but it has deepened my trust in Him along the way.

Hopefully all that makes sense… I feel like it’s starting to get rambly, so I’m gonna stop for now.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Sara
                              @savannah_grace2009

@rae

Oh no!! I’m sorry!! Yeah, I’ll definitely pray for you!!

Lukas&Livia
                                #Lalbert
                                Sef&Chase
                                #HOTTOLINE
                                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                                @savannah_grace2009

@traiblazer

I know exactly what it feels like to be a third wheel!!!

I completely relate to this XD

Thanks for everything <333

Lukas&Livia
                                  #Lalbert
                                  Sef&Chase
                                  #HOTTOLINE
                                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 249 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >