Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Lydibug
    @lydibug
      • Total Posts: 100

@loopylin

Don’t you also have a character named Felicity? Also cute drawing btw

Happy unbirthday every one!
      "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME..."

Lydibug
      @lydibug

Here’s a roleplay…

(I’m reposting it because I’m not seeing it)

Casper

Casper stood at the front steps of an old building. At that point, he was very confused. He had taken a wrong turn somewhere. But where, he did not know. This didn’t normally happen to him. After all, he was rather obsessed with maps and exploration. But however good he was with his maps, he had still gotten lost.

“You know, this is your fault? Right?” Felicity glared at him. Messy black hair dangled in her face, slightly covering her pretty green, glaring eyes.

Casper rolled his eyes. She was always like this. She always blamed someone else for something that she obviously did.

He ignored her.

The small creature in his arms, shifted slightly, trying to get a better look around. Casper held it tighter so it wouldn’t fall.

Felicity

Felicity didn’t like adventures. She liked knowing exactly where she was going, but did not much like knowing how to get there. She’d much rather let her silly crew do that. Anyway, that’s what her parents paid them to do. To follow orders. All of them did exactly as they were told, all except for Casper that is. According to him he could do whatever he liked, and would not follow orders, unless he wished to. Silly, fool. Even in the presence of a pirate princess, he does not do as he’s been told. I am the princess, they are my servants. There is nothing else to it.

Felicity became very cross now, because it had begun to rain. The small greenish colored sea dragon squirmed in Casper’s arm. The creature had wanted to be held by Felicity, but she would not hold small, scaly, reptile like creatures, so it had to settle with Casper.

“What is it doing?”

“He hasn’t been in the water for a while. I guess he’s trying to get wet. Also, his name is Pebble.”

At that moment, as if to prove Casper’s point, the small sea pup jumped out of Casper’s arms, and into a nearby puddle. If the puddle were any closer, Felicity’s boots might have gotten splashed. It wallowed in the puddle, getting very muddy while doing it.

Of course it has a name. Why wouldn’t someone name a dragon. It’s not like dragons kill people, and should be hunted.

Finally Casper finished contemplating how they could have gotten lost, and knocked on the front door of the large building. According to him, it was the only building for miles.

There was no answer at the door.

“Maybe no one’s home?” Casper suggested.

“We don’t want to get wet, right?”

“You don’t want to get wet, I don’t care.”

Felicity ignored his comment. “And if no ones home, or if it’s abandoned, which seems likely, we won’t get in trouble if we go in without permission?”

She pulled out her sword, just in case there was someone, and kicked down the almost rotting door.

Casper gasped. “You’re not supposed to just kick over somebody’s door like that!”

“Whatever.” She walked inside. Casper followed.

They now stood in the middle of a large room, with a big chandelier precariously hanging from the ceiling. It was dusty, very dusty. Pebble sneezed.

LoopyLin
        @loopylin
          • Total Posts: 2058

@lydibug

I love your characters so far! I have a tiny dragon character who acts like a dog too. His name is Arthur and he has wings, though he can’t fly.

Don’t you also have a character named Felicity? Also cute drawing btw

Thanks! Yeah, I do, though she’s completely different.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

LoopyLin
          @loopylin

Also your new pfp is adorable

Lydibug
            @lydibug

@loopylin

Thanks 😊

Also your new pfp is adorable

Thanks. Lol. It’s called me randomly looking on the internet for drawings of my favorite animals.

Cloaked Mystery
              @jonas
                • Total Posts: 2625

(I’m going to have Dalton start inside the haunted house, because there’s no way he would go in willingly.)

Dalton

Dalton blinked awake. It was dark. The floor was hard, but it felt like it was made of wood, not the dry earth he should have been lying on.

He was back in the nightmare.

No. No!

He sat up, panicking.

But wait, this wasn’t the place he usually dreamt of. Where was he?

As if in response, a low moan came echoing through the room.

What on–

A pale greenish glow started growing off to his right.

What is this?

Dalton scrambled to his feet in alarm, backing away from the light. He looked around the room, now faintly illuminated. His companions were nowhere to be seen.

He tripped over a small table as he backed away. As he sat dazed on the ground, something seemed to solidify from the vaporous green light.

A floating mask.

Smooth and metallic with two angular black slits for eyes, with a ghastly green reflection at the edges.

He was back in the nightmare. It was the only explanation.

Dalton scrambled to his feet again as a body formed around the mask. A hooded figure holding two long curved swords stood before him.

Dalton took one look and ran.

He found a door and shoved through it. He didn’t look back to see if the masked thing followed.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                ✨ Magic System Creator
                🎭 Character RPer
                📚 Appreciator of Books

Cloaked Mystery
                @jonas
                  • Total Posts: 2625

@lydibug @loopylin

How many of us are in this RP so far? Is it just us three?

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                  ✨ Magic System Creator
                  🎭 Character RPer
                  📚 Appreciator of Books

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin

I don’t think Twitch would go in willingly either so uhhh let’s just say she was kidnapped by a ghost. Yeah. That works.

Quibbly 

Wake up.

Quibbly sat up and her eyes shot open. She blinked. Her curly blonde hair bounced all over and got in her face. She took a breath, readjusted her glasses, and got to her feet.

She was in an attic. White light filtered in through a single dusty window and the sound of rain drummed on the roof. The floor was made of gray splintered wood.

“Where…?” Quibbly didn’t recognize this place. Her brain was foggy. The last thing she remembered was hurrying home from school, knowing that it was about to rain. Not even her instincts had given her any hints.

A shiver ran down her spine. She now knew she wasn’t alone. There were at least seven- no, nine others in the house. She listed intently to the silence for a few moments but heard nothing.

Finally, she sighed, retrieved her school backpack from the floor, and crept over to the trapdoor in the middle of the room. The door creaked open. A ladder attached to the side and led down into darkness.

“Hello?” she called.

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin

@jonas

seems like it

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 3875

@lydibug How do I join???

Sounds fun!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Lydibug
                        @lydibug

@keilah-h

Hi! If you want to join, just have your charrie either magically appear in the haunted house… or come in through the front door (Which Felicity kinda maybe knocked over.)

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Lydibug.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@lydibug ok!

out of all my characters you know (scour the RP’s if you want to get an idea of them all lol) which do you think I should put in here?

I’ll list them here too if you’d rather just do that.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin

@keilah-h

I think Tech is really cool…

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@loopylin ooh, yeah, the cyborg version I have as my profile pic would be interesting in here (the young versions of him and his siblings in the school RP had their ages changed specifically for that roleplay, so I don’t think I’ll use them).

I’ll add him in a bit.

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@everyone

Tech

He awoke on a hard floor.

Certainly not the one in the Imperial facility.

Not in the Marauder or on the island either.

Where was this?

He stood up, bionic parts whirring softly as his digital eyes tried to scan the area for him.

Planet unknown, the words read, tiny in the corner of his vision. Size: average, as evidenced by its gravity. You appear to be in an enclosed space, perhaps a house.

He shook out his wings. There was barely any space to move here. He had to find a more open place….It’d certainly be safer, especially if this was a house and it had an owner.

Whoever it was would most likely not be pleased to find someone–especially someone rebuilt with Imperial technology–trespassing on their property.

Tech crouched low on four talons and slunk out of the room into a dark hallway. His eyes automatically shone into the darkness like searchlights, augmenting the eerie shadows made by the dim, flickering lights lining the walls.

Luckily, he wasn’t the kind to believe in ghosts.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 189 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >