-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Jr.
Riker was staring at him in complete silence.
Well this is awkward.
“That…I don’t even…how?”
“Practise. By playing my drums, I have enhanced coordination for throwing, as well as playing so fast means my reflexes…” Something by the way Riker was looking at him made Jr second guess what he thought Riker’s question…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Wow you guys have a lot of experience with big groups XD
Well here we go, also I totally didn’t just do a bunch of research just to figure out if sunglasses were a thing back then and if the blind wore them
I totally didn’t
*coughs* I totally did
(My Google search history is so weird, cause I’M A WRITER I TELL YOU!…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemedI think I’d say the same, that my characters are really what bring out the theme in my stories. If the characters weren’t learning and growing, then is it a book worth reading? I think the theme naturally begins to show itself through my characters as they discover things about God, about others, and about themselves. Everything…[Read more]
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Wow, I’m more tired than I thought…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
As far as I know, she doesn’t have a name.
Jr
“Uh…I often like metal, but maybe that’s just cuz I play the drums. I don’t know, I find myself playing more than listening because I find it develops the brain and good coordination for…Don’t freak out.” With that, Jr drew a knife and threw it, lodging it in the wall.…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*coughs* so I just totally realize I got Esper’s age wrong
I was tired when I made this okay? XD
she’s 19
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
The ads still haven’t disappeared.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
brain is dead, not band n dead…this is just proving my point, isn’t it?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I want to rp, but my brand n is dead
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Pleeze eggnore al type O’s
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Three days straight of exhaustion… And a month more of antibiotics… This is one of those moments you’re like “I hate life”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So about detention…
Chase went up to do a math problem, got tripped, got up and went to do it, but draconic teacher wanted him to remains be hod and narrate the steps to the problem. In case you are unaware, in Universe, Chase has Broca’s aphasia, which is a speech disorder caused by pressure or damage to the broca region…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
I have new charries to intraduce!!
and I really like them XD
Esper Autumn Raven
*me totally just now realizing that these charries aren’t teenagers* welllll I guess freedom ain’t the only on introducing college students
She’s 17, Just about shoulder length wavy/frizzy blond hair, hazel eyes, and a 5”6 athletic physique. Usually…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahh!! I have to choose ANOTHER character?!
Just kidding, I’m more than okay with that. 😉 😁
Now which character to choose….
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton
Easton opened his mouth to speak but was silently interrupted by Hallie flashing her wide smile and stepping towards the well-groomed young man that approached them.
“Excuse me, do you know where the Math class is?”
“Actually yeah. And unfortunately that’s where we’re headed.” She frowned, but her amusement s…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay then I’ll add her when it’s my turn to RP again
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girlies!! <33
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So you see freedom’s charries take place at basically the end of world war II where mine are from right before WWII
*coughs* uhhh so yeah XD
@freed_and_redeemed koshka
I was debating about adding in Marek’s younger sister who’s about 8 and is blind, but if Y’all don’t want to that’s fine, I just wasn’t sure and that might make the…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Eleanor (warning her thoughts may get to a line of depression… *cries for her*)
Marek smiled. “It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marek, and this is Eleanor,” Marek gestured to Eleanor, and she froze, cowardly she’d admit, but it was how she felt.
Eleanor felt like she needed to guard herself around men, but women made her…[Read more]
- Load More
