-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, I would!!
*ahem*
Babs, I don’t know if you’re one for fashion, but if you could choose which outfit you would die in, what would it look like?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
(haha, I love that! XD)
Easton: Um, well, *chuckles* It may have happened once or twice with a couple of Hallie’s friends. They thought I was some “cool motorcycle gangster” until they saw me reading a book.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok awesome! I’ll get to writing one later this afternoon!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh no!! What makes you think that? From what I’ve read and heard about your story, I think it’s fine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hugo is a pacifist because he was raised to be an assassin. *throws bombshell*
I feel like jr wouldn’t really be so war orientated if it wasn’t for his Father and the birthmark on his leg.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
I always listen to Christian music, like upbeat music that motivates me to write XD
the words don’t bother me because I am one of those people who can listen to music and do ANYTHING, even read while listening to music….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
That is soooo sad!!! And soooo sweet! I love it!
Also don’t feel bad tagging people! I love reading your writing!
(though I always feel bad too, so don’t worry you’re not the only one xD)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
It’s called the Troublemakers cuz Arkin and Nahim cause a lot of trouble, like A LOT of trouble.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I literally just accidentally hit my head on my wall…do not ask how I managed that…
Jr never chills. Like, the only one who seemed to have the power to make him just relax was Emmie, and he has not met her yet.
Though…Jr kinda goes half out of it when he gets the Grath, so I guess you could say he does chill…literally and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Man, I’m tired guys…that is just an awful rp but I do not feel like redoing it…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed
Y’all ready for Jr? No probably not…
Jr
Jr stopped in his tracks. Noise, uproar, from the direction he was coming from. He groaned and turned around, striding up the halls with rapid speed, muttering something under his breath akin to,
“If there’s trouble, Hugo’s probably there.”
Which…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
The Troublemakers is set when Nahim is in his mid-twenties.
Another war, pressing pieces of a nation tired of battle. Originally reluctant to throw his fate into yet another war, Nahim decides to join the Dragon Eye, a secret set of rebels who fight against the Sovereignty, a mostly dictorship with a nameless emperor. After this, he…[Read more]
-
KydonAndWillow replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, magic in fantasy doesn’t bother me either, but when it gets dark it becomes a problem. Also when it becomes borderline pantheism like the force in Star Wars and that kind of stuff. This is something that bothers me in the Wheel of Time books that I’m reading right now. It gets a little iffy there with the evil magic system, but it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic If Only | a poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 6 months ago
That was really good!! I liked the contrast between the beauty of the landscape and the brokenness of their situation.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Woah, that was way longer than I intended it to be. Whoops XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey!! I just read a chapter you posted a while back and it looks really interesting! I’ll probably stick around to read the rewrite. I’m excited!!
And to answer your questions…
First, about magic, I totally respect others’ opinions of not reading or watching stuff like that (like Harry Potter). But my opinion is that stuff l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
If you want, Ev and Adrian could meet up with them!
-
KydonAndWillow replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ve been in a writing slump lately, sorry y’all! Probably shouldn’t have done this, but I’ve started re-writing from the beginning. I moved the start back so there’s less info dumping and we get more stories about Conrad and Caleb and how Kydon and Willow ended up in the middle of nowhere. Not much writing has been getting done, but a lot of…[Read more]
- Load More
