-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yes I read that! I love her so much!! <33
I have a character in a different WIP who’s paralyzed from the waist down. She can stand, but she can’t walk. (I don’t know if that’s possible or not. I’ve only been playing around with it, I haven’t done real research yet. XD) She’s 17, so older than Lina, but she plays a huge role i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
AGHHH!!! I have my own theories… but I’m either afraid to know if they’re true or hoping they’re true. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I wish I could be that excited about driving…😂 And thank you! It is a huge step forward!
Well, just to clarify, the excited part was about you almost being ready to be published. 😉 I mean, driving’s exciting too, but I’ve never heard anyone that excited. XD
Wow! Thats great! Are you working on another part of your trilogy on the side…
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
This happened to me too!! There’s a kid at our church named Everest and someone called him Ev one time. i was like 👀 😂
You know you’re a writer when your father is discussing political events and you’re mind immediately tries to figure out how to integrate the events in your latest plot.
You know you’re a writer if somethi…
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you start seeing people that look like your characters in public.
(Y’all, this has happened to me way too many times. 🫣😂 There’s even a little boy at church who looks and acts exactly like one of my charries would at that age. It’s ridiculous 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hallie
“Of course.” Hallie flashed another smile just as the lights went out, plunging the classroom into complete darkness. A few people pulled out their cellphones, trying to get their bearings in the dark.
“What’s going on?”
“Who turned the lights out?”
“EVERYBODY SIT DOWN! PHONES AWAY!”
“I guess now’s a better time…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh you’re totally fine 😉
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@beth-torresLol… we were hiking through the fog one time and it gave me the warm fuzzies because it made me think of mystery novels. My dad was just mad because he couldn’t see the mountains we were supposed to be seeing, and to this day he still doesn’t understand why I liked the fog XD.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@acancelloI guess it depends what you use social media for and what you like to post. I do have Insta, and used to have Facebook. I think Facebook was easier to post on (Insta only lets you do ten photos in a post, so if you’re a photographer like me who likes to dump photos from a photo shoot, it’s a little frustrating. Also sometimes depending…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when…. You know what? Just look at your Google search history. You’ll know.
Yes!!¡!!!! The only people who look up tortures, injuries, and the most random stuff are either people who research more than breathe or are writers. XD we’re just so special
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey! I have a question for anyone. The social media platform I use currently changed their policies and now I cant post. Do you guys have any other suggestions for a new platform. Is Instagram any good? Thanks!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Haha here are some Madlibs quotes from my household:Q: What is the strangest bench you have ever eaten?A: Boys dipped in gasoline.”While waiting, do not jump in the middle of the street. You might get run over by a sticky mushroom.””My head is growling.”
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oops got the tag wrong @theducktator
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theductatorI love those Madlib quotes! Maybe I should go dig up some of my own…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooh memories were just triggered lol. Enjoy this one:Classmate 1: *eating a Clif bar* “This looks like a dehydrated hamster.”Classmate 2: “What?”Classmate 1: “Yeah, like just imagine sticking a hamster in the food processor and dehydrating it. It would look like this.”Same classmate also remarked that he liked eating rotten wood with termites.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Yeah, I think I will need a description (: I’m assuming you’ll need one for my charries as well?
Everton
“I hate this place.”
“Ever—”
“Can’t we just break through one of these—” he pounded a fist against the glass, “—windows?”
“Um, no. Take a breather, bro.”
Ev tried to keep his deep breath as silent as possib…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@beth-torres Messed up your tag 👆
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@
beth-torres
Sorry I took so long to RP again!!
Oh and quick question, how is Navin pronounced?
Fynn
“Just down this way.” Fynn led the way with long strides, but slowed down when Navin didn’t walk as fast. They fell into an awkward silence that Fynn racked his brain for a way to break. “So, you going to the dance tomorrow…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
Try everything
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
True. It’s not like Chase blames God, he just doesn’t get the whole God thing. He goes with the Marshalls to Church, and he will pray with them or listen to the Bible, but his attitude is “It’s your religion, you can do what you want, I just don’t get it”
The day Chase visited his father on his deathbed, he told Mr. Marshall…[Read more]
- Load More
