@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What do you love most about your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years ago
Lol great question!
The characters. My current WIP is also my first WIP. And it’s just weird to discover what traits I give my characters as I go. My main character (Tauren) Is a lot like myself. He gets so nervous at time it causes physical effects, Emotionally kinda weak but wishes he were stronger in that area, wants to be there…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Oh, I just realized I totally tagged you wrong when I replied! Sorry about that, I’ve never used a forum before this 😖
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
Lol I’m so the same! My art is a mish-mash of other peoples styles with my own flare on it 😆
I’d say my main inspritation would be Huruichi Furadate (I totally butchered his name) without his manga series Haikyuu I wouldn’t be able to draw legs, noses, a jawline that doesn’t look weird (kinda specific lol), and necks that aren’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thanks so much!😆💛💛
Honestly the thing that helped me the most is drawing from other peoples art I like… lol sounds weird IK. I mean like graphic novels. If you can find a book series that has something you like (the author draws great noses for instance) Then you can use the art in the book as reference (make fanart, or use it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thanks!! (You’re so nice lol)
Only way I can describe getting better at drawing is practicepracticepractice-oh-that-hand-looks-ugly-practicepractice-why-cant-i-draw-noses..
Lol you get the point
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
I do that too! Often time my first drawing of a new character is a chibi… simply because chibis have no face structure XD. So I get a chance to decide the aesthetic without finding a proper face shape.
Here’s the first finished drawing I did of my OC. He looks like a child because of the way I drew him lol.. he’s like 16.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
Woahhhh your deer is so pretty! I love the creative flare with the flowers! How long have you been using watercolors? It was my favorite medium for awhile (I should really get back into it lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Helooooo!
I thought I’d never made a moodboard before when I was lookin around at all of you guys wonderful creations, but I just realized I did make one, lol it just takes on a different style.
This is character sheet I made for my oc Tauren, it was to just to kinda figure out his ✨aesthetic✨
Sorry for the blue scribble, I didn’t want to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's Your Writing Process? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
My oc Tauren would be a pigeon. He has a pet pigeon in the story. It’s basically the suicide bird they send down a mine/well to see if it’s safe (if it comes out alive it’s safe) but he befriended it. Not sure about me other characters.
What animals would your characters be?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's Your Writing Process? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Daydreaming is a lot of fun lol. That’s really interesting that you spend a lot of time on it, but have a better finished product. How far are you into writing your current WIP?
Idk what to call my writing process, it’s weird. I just like describing stuff, I could write without a plot of somebody gave me an idea for a scene. That…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Oh ok lol I didn’t want to later be like “how do you like learning Japanese” to her and awkwardly find out she isn’t learning it at all. 😂😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Oh cool! Same sister who just joined kp? Or a different one? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Ohh that’s so cool! I wanted to learn Japanese but I went with asl because I figured it was more applicable to people I might meet.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
- Oh wow! I actually love hurricanes and would much rather listen to one than do anything else 😂 perhaps it’s because I’m from Seattle and still love the rain lol. Hope it’s not a really bad one XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 4 years ago
Oh I totally get that. There’s a reason when I draw Chibis they always have there hands in there pockets 😂🤣. And aww love that although he’s shy he sticks up for those he loves.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
😂😂🤣
Lol I actually sometimes enjoy math too, I’m just having particular hard time with linea programming. There’s so many opportunities to make small math errors and I seem to make at least one each time 😂
Oh, and sorry about that calculator… I just didn’t want to hear the word algebra again after it stressing me out last week. I didn’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
That’s really cool! Looking forward to seeing you around!😄
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Hello and welcome!
My name is Aubrey, (MinerizedWritings)
Your WIP sounds really cool! I’ve never read anything like that before. Just curious, if the blood cells are the main characters, does the human ever play a miner role in the story?
I’m currently writing a dystopian fiction I hope to turn into a graphic novel. As soon as we get the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Scene from my WIP, would like to know what you all think! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Hmm that’s a good idea! I’m really going to have to think through how I include Lesli’s bit because I’m hoping to so a graphic novel, and I think flashbacks work I little differently in those.
I’ll try to explain what’s hurting him best as I can. So basically he found a plant in a dark crack in a wall, and decided to take it home. He cares for…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Yeah I’m sure some middle grade kids could take it fine. Me at twelve would be going, “what if I got captured by a giant and forced to fight” but tbh, I get way to involved in the world’s I read about and alot of kids probably wouldn’t even think of that.
I mean like is he free like… Does he get to live a normal human life at some point? Lol…[Read more]
- Load More
