What do you love most about your current WIP?

Home Page Forums General Site Info Topic of the Week What do you love most about your current WIP?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2957

@kathleenramm

Lol great question!

The characters. My current WIP is also my first WIP. And it’s just weird to discover what traits I give my characters as I go. My main character (Tauren) Is a lot like myself. He gets so nervous at time it causes physical effects, Emotionally kinda weak but wishes he were stronger in that area, wants to be there for other people, plays an instrument, and can blend into the background easily. Lesli, my other character, has been goes through various emotional trials related to other people, but Tauren is generally there for her. (Lesli has a lot of things I wanted at various times in my life.) And one of my antagonists, Keiryn, deals with the problem of having fake friends, something I have experienced. A whooooole lot of this was unplanned and just like… happened…

Not to sure what kind of themes I’m trying to portray, but It’s something I want to work into there.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings

@Freedomwriter76

Love that! I’m hoping to add some good themes to my WIP, I have experienced the sheer satisfaction of watching a theme come to fruition in fiction, and would love to inflict my readers with the same lol

Forgiveness is a great one to focus on too.😀

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings

@emilysf

World-building is so much fun!😆 How far into that do you like to go? Like what the world is currently like, or into it’s history?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >