Howdy! :)

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Howdy! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Microphage6032
    @microphage6032
      • Total Posts: 24

Hello, I’m Microphage6032!

If you are curious about my name, it comes from microphages, which are a type of white blood cell(I love immunology!)

One of my favorite Bible verses is Ecclesiastes 3:10 “I have seen the business that God has given the children of man to be busy with.”

You probably already know my sister, @FreedomWritter76, but now it’s my turn to join!

I write comic books mostly but also a small handful of fan-fictions (and unlike my sister’s fan-fics, they ain’t Marvel*) If you play the Nintendo Switch, I’m Microphage.

I hope to have a lot of fun here! Sayoonara!

🦠🔬You can never have too many microscopes!🔬🦠

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@microphage6032. YOU’RE HERE!!!!!🎉🎉🎉

(I know you…I think…so I have no need to introduce myself…😂)

I know you think I’m a freak…but listen, I love Steve and Bucky. 😍😍😍

Welcome, welcome, welcome! 😄

I’m sure you’ll have LOADS of fun here! 😊

Oh…but wait just one moment….before you even think about hurting anyone’s charries…or even your own…just know that I, Queenie, Elishavet, and Keilah are the 😎 #ProtectionSquad 😎 and we will kidnap any charries we have to. 😉 (I already kidnapped Kerwin…😂😂😂)

Anywho…tags! @queen_of_alvastia. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @gracie-j. @lydia-s. @keilah-h. @godlyfantasy12. @ava-blue. @joy-caroline. @anatra23.

Queen_of_Alvastia
        @queen_of_alvastia
          • Total Posts: 612

@microphage6032 Hello hello! I’m Queen of Alvastia but here, I just go by Queenie XD (and Kerwin is my charrie that FREEDOM KIDNAPPED *glares* Okay well, I was going to kill him but ANYWAY….)

Oooh, that’s a good verse! I have a hard time picking a favorite – but then I have a hard time with decisions in the first place…

So QUESTION TIME!! My favorite!! Here we go:

1. If you could meet one of your favorite authors and have a conversation with them who would you pick? (I’d be too tongue-tied to say anything but that’s beside the point lol)

2. Would you rather go skydiving or hang-gliding?

3. Do you have a current WIP?

4. If you could pick one country to travel to on a vacation where would you go?

@freedomwriter76 @microphage6032 Sorry to ask – but by sisters do you mean real-life sisters? I say this b/c I have real life sisters and writer sisters that I have adopted XDXD

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. (LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN! I TRIED TO SAVE HIM!!!! For a time at least…until we had to trade so I could get Fin back…😂😂😂) And yes, real life sisters! 😀  I believe I have mentioned her Snake before, have I not? 😉

Queen_of_Alvastia
            @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 BUT HE’S MY CHARRIE!! I MADE HIM UP!!! Yeah we did have to do a hostage exchange XD  OH MY GOODNESS THAT’S SO COOL!! *turns Caps Lock back off now* Oh wait yes you did!! XD

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. *puts on sunglasses* But I’m the #ProtectionSquad. 😎 Yes, we did. XD

IKR!? 😀 Yep, I did. XD When we all started talking about Pets and @godlyfantasy12 had to start a new topic because we went off course. XD XD XD

Queen_of_Alvastia
                @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 *ditto* 😎😎 #ProtectionSquadForever the only way I could get my boi back!!

XD About all the …..ummm…interesting pets…yeah, oh well! not like I really minded b/c it was fun chatting about our pets XD

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. *both look AWESOME in our shades* Yep, otherwise I wasn’t giving him back. XD XD XD

Yeah, it was fun! XD

Microphage6032
                    @microphage6032

@queen_of_alvastia Hello!

1. Um… I don’t read a whole lot of story books (what I DO read a lot is educational books… for fun…), but I guess I would talk to @freedomwriter76 since she’s writing a book (she’s not an author yet but she will be). But when I was younger, one of my favorite authors was Rachel Renée Russell.

2. This question is a bit of a problem because I’m scared of heights. But if I HAD to pick I would try hang-gliding because it’s more slow-paced.

3. Yes, I have a current WIP. First, I’m writing a book about the immune system, just so you know. I’m not going to go into a lot of detail, but my main white blood cells (3) run into a personal enemy of another white blood cell. This enemy (a bacteria) causes lots of problems for my main characters.

4. I really, really want to go to Japan! I’m currently studying Japanese and who knows, maybe I’ll become a missionary to Japan. 🙂

BONUS: Yes, me and @freedomwriter76 are sisters IRL (I’m the big sister :P)

Hope these answered your questions! 🙂

Queen_of_Alvastia
                      @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 That’s why we require sunglasses in the #ProtectionSquad. lol and otherwise I wouldn’t give YOU FINN BACK EITHER!! EVER!! ha ha rented castles are so handy

@microphage6032
                        😊😊

1. 👍🏻👍🏻 Yes! she has told me some about her stories! Ahh!! ❤

2. I don’t actually know if I would have the nerve to do either – it’s just a question I inflict on the newcomers XD I don’t think I could EVER jump out of a plane though without having a heart attack, so I’d probably pick hang-gliding if I had to choose! Although if the plane was on fire, I might jump out…ummm that was random XD WHY would I be on a burning plane? No clue XD

3. Oooh!! Coolio!!!

4. Ah girl that’s amazing!! Do you know any Japanese words? (I can only speak one language – my mother tongue, English lol but I wish I could be bi-lingual!! XD)

THAT IS SOOO COOL!!! Wow guys, thanks for just blowing my mind away XD

Elishavet Pidyon
                        @elishavet-pidyon
                          • Total Posts: 1013

@microphage6032

Greetings and salutations! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen. I’m called Elishavet around here, and I write mostly realistic early medieval fantasy.

That’s awesome that y’all are sisters! I have some siblings on here too, but it’s a secret, so shhh. 😉

Anyway, see you around! I have to go: dinner is calling.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Microphage6032
                          @microphage6032

@queen_of_alvastia 🙂

Yeah I can say many words and speak full sentences in Japanese though sometimes I have to review to remember certain words, grammar, or sentence formation.

Here are some examples:

Onnanoko-wa tabeteimasu. – The girl is eating.

Kore-wa aki-no ki desu. – This is a tree in the fall.

Kyoo-wa suiyoobi desu. – Today is Wednesday.

Just a small handful of examples. 🙂

@elishavet-pidyon

Thanks for welcoming me. Yeah when my sister told me about Kingdom Pen and how much she enjoyed being on here I wanted to join. Also, I’ve noticed that everyone who has welcomed me so far is a part of a protection squad? What is that?

Elishavet Pidyon
                            @elishavet-pidyon
                              • Total Posts: 1013

@microphage6032

Of course!

Well, my brother had been on here for a while, and we (my twin sister and I) had heard all about this place and wanted to join – but it was before we had phones, and google accounts, of our own. So, we had to wait a while, but I joined as soon as I could. 😉

It’s a serious jest, and a bit of a purposeful coincidence, actually.

Ahem

*Puts on sunglasses* 😎

The #ProtectionSquad is a newly formed band dedicated to protecting other people’s characters from their  own authors. We will go to whatever lengths necessary, whether it be kidnapping, writing fanfiction, or renting a castle, to protect said characters.

It also happens to include some of the currently more active among us, hence why we all came over here to welcome you. 🙂

By the way, that’s awesome that you’re learning Japanese! I have a cousin that started to, but I don’t know if she’ll keep it up or not. What’s your favorite part(s) about it?

I’m learning both Spanish and Hebrew, and my favorite parts are (for Spanish) the melodic rythm, and (for Hebrew) probably the aleph-bet (alphabet for semitic languages). And maybe the fact that it’s the language of the Old Testament, and that it’s written from right to left.

And for some semi random questions!!!

• Would you rather be stuck in an elevator or in another world?
                              • What other language would you like to learn?
                              • Would you rather meet your least favorite person, or character?
                              • What was the last name of the last Main Character you read about?
                              • Which are better, cats or dogs?
                              • Should shoes be worn indoors?

Anyway, see you around!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
                              @koshka
                                • Total Posts: 1424

@microphage6032

Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff (mostly poetry and character sketches).

Ooo, the immune system is quite interesting. I don’t believe I’ve ever read a book based off it.

Let’s not even try to find my favorite Bible verses. We don’t have that much room here.

You’re learning Japanese? Хорошо! I’m learning some foreign languages, but mostly Русский.

And now for ask-the-newbe-questions!

• What is your favorite main character’s name?
                                • If you could ride a dragon for a day or own a horse for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
                                • In a time warp, where would you hope to end up? (Modern day excluded, and yes you can come back)
                                • And now most importantly: Do you like jellybeans?

(And also so you know, I’m not an official member of the Protection Squad, just close enough to laugh. [I’m more likely the person to hunt down villains])

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Koshka.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. Okay…now you’re just making me curious. XD Not to pry, but I’m just a very curious person. XD XD XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >