Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,142 total)
  • Author
    Rose Everdeen
    @rose-everdeen
      • Total Posts: 49

*Peeks around a corner* Helloo~~ I absolutely adore making moodboards and aesthetics for my characters, it’s just too fun. I recently made one for each of my characters from the dark academia mystery I’m planning! This is one of my favorites, it’s for a character named Yonita!

Saraina
      @saraina
        • Total Posts: 25

@freedomwriter76

Thank you so much!!!! 💖💖💖 Actually, it’s German for Jew! It’s one of the stars Jews were forced to wear during WWII to identify them. 🙁[/quote]

Oh, wow, I never knew that!! So sad. 🙁

~kindling hope through stories~

Saraina
        @saraina
          • Total Posts: 25

@rose-everdeen Ohhh I love that moodboard!!!! 😀

~kindling hope through stories~

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@rose-everdeen. It’s BEAUTIFUL!!!! <3 <3 <3

@saraina
            . Yes…so sad. *sniffs*

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. @saraina. @gracie-j. @godlyfantasy12. So…another mood board! For new WWII charries for a possible (another) WIP!!!! Five brothers…and I love them already. XDXDXD

Anonymous

Leo’s the oldest, followed by Joshua, then Jakob, then Reuben, then Wolfgang. 😀

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12
                  • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76

F-FIVE BROTHERS?!?!

*faints from brotherly wholesomeness*

GUUUUUURRRRRLLL I AMMMMM ALLLLL FOOOOORR THE BROTHEEEERRRSSSS IN FICTION!! Like….SIIIGGHH ITS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD!!!!

AHHHH AND WOLFGANG?!?!?! I ALREADY LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

What’s the story idea?!?! I just gotta know!! Because now I’m looking at them trying to figure out their personalities!!!

what’s the youngest (Wolfgang) like?? I luvvvvv the youngest brotherrrrssss and seeing how the orders treat them (wether it be good or bad XD)

GIVE IT TO MEH (if possible XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. AHHH!!!! THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!

YESSS!!! I’ve recently been FALLING IN LOVE WITH BROTHER DYNAMICCCSSSSS!!!!!!

I’M GLAD YOU LIKE HIM ALREADY!!!! Personally…Reuben is my favorite so far…but y’all can love all of them!!!!!!

The story? Well…I came up with it last night. XD

But I do have some! And I can talk about Wolfgang too, tho I’m still figuring all of them out. XDXDXD

So…all five brothers are a part of an underground Nazi Resistance Group that is trying to awaken Germany to the evil of the Nazi Party and rescue Jews from the concentration camps.

And…the five brothers…are half-Jewish.

Their mother, Adinah, is Jewish and their father, Felix, is German.

But…you see…when Wolfgang was a newborn baby…at most a few months old…

their father decided he didn’t want to be married to a Jew anymore and divorced Adinah.

And remarried to a German woman, Frida. A very controlling, vain, prideful woman who hates the five brothers with a passion for being half-Jewish and the children of Felix’s former wife.

Thus, she was, and is, abusive. Verbally, mentally, and physically.

To all five brothers.

Though…

it’s affected Wolfgang and Reuben the most…although Reuben hides it…

…very well.

She also gave Felix five more kids. (two of whom, two of the boys, were from HER former marriage. Her husband died tho…she didn’t divorce him) Two girls and three boys. (these are their current ages in the book)

Adolphus, age 34 (from previous marriage)

Dietrich, age 29 (from previous marriage)

Annalise, age 17

Steffi, age 14

And finally: Ernest, age 12

And…their sisters and older brothers hate them as well for being Jewish.

Many times…they’ve lied about things the brothers have done to their mother and father…

thus…

getting the boys in trouble.

Felix always believes Frida though. So…if she says the boys did something, he always believes her.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. So…now you know…they have family issues…family tension…brothers, sisters, and a mother that hate them…so…without further ado…the thing you’ve been waiting for….

THE BOYS!!!! (we’ll go youngest to oldest!!!!)

1. Wolfgang. 18 years old. 

Sweet, caring, a jokester, and all in all a wonderful boy to be around. Can have a fierce streak from time to time, in that when he needs to do something, he’ll get it done. No matter what anyone says. He’ll never stand for injustice, and he has a love for people that knows no bounds. (which can lead to him being taken advantage of)

He has a dream of one day being a doctor, due to his interest in Anatomy and his passion to help people.

Bullied as a kid by outside bullies, Adolphus, Dietrich, and even his younger sister Annalise, he became a mostly quiet kid. Books always brought a sense of security to him…as did being around his four brothers…

who protected him…no matter what.

Even taking beatings for him when Frida was in a mood…or when Felix was drunk.

And that leads to his trauma.

He can’t stand the smell of alcohol, and other than his brothers, hates for anyone to touch him.

After all…he doesn’t want to be beaten again.

Yelling makes him feel threatened and uncomfortable…and he avoids his family as much as humanly possible.

As they all do.

He doesn’t remember Adinah at all.

So…what does a Mother’s love actually look like? He doesn’t know.

2. Reuben. 20 years old.

Logical, sweet, generous, a little reckless, Reuben is often the one who volunteers to take on dangerous missions. He hates to see people suffer, and his heart hurts when someone else’s does. When he sees people cry, he almost cries. And he does…if he doesn’t hold back the tears.

But…that often leads to him carrying others’ problems…along with his own.

Not that he tries to…he just…really…cares. A lot.

A creative at heart, he loves to draw, paint, build, and do anything creative. Especially writing. He wrote many stories as a kid that brought him comfort and an escape from the abuse of his mother and older stepbrothers.

Yep, you heard that right.

They abused the brothers too.

Just like their mother and father, when he was drunk or very angry.

But even still…Reuben…along with his other brothers…protected Wolfgang.

After all, he’s the baby brother.

But that doesn’t mean he wasn’t affected.

In fact, he has nightmares, flashbacks, his skin crawls anytime he hears someone yell, and he can’t stand being in tight spaces…after Frida locked him in the cellar when he was a kid.

He can’t remember Adinah much at all…only a smiling face and a few lullabies.

3. Jakob. Age 24.

Protective, intelligent, and organized, Jakob often plans and plots out acts of sabotage, leaflets, and escape routes for Jews. He hates to see his brothers struggle and wishes he could take their problems away.

But alas, he can’t.

He has a dream to be a Lawyer one day…to defend the defenseless and fight for the ones who can’t fight for themselves. But first, Hitler needs to get out first.

And that’s why they’re fighting.

He has a dream to go to America…but his brothers need to be safe in Germany first. And as much as possible, he keeps his brother away from his family.

Maybe once…that wouldn’t have been the case…but Jakob stopped loving his family other than his brothers a long time ago.

Sure, maybe it’s not right or okay…but they hurt his brothers.

Obviously, they don’t love them.

Unlike Reuben and Wolfgang, he doesn’t have PTSD, but he does have an intense hatred for alcohol and an even bigger hatred of Frida, Adolphus, and Dietrich.

So what if it’s wrong to hate people?

He remembers Adinah fairly well, since she left when he was 6.

4. Joshua. Age 25.

Compassionate, convincing, logical, honest, and faithful, Joshua is always the one the resistance and his brothers can count on to get things finished. When he says he’s going to do something, it will get done.

He loves his brothers and would do anything to protect them no matter the cost. But…Jakob does worry him. Jakob has a lot of hatred, bitterness, and unforgiveness in his heart. And Reuben and Wolfgang and Leo…they just need to be healed.

He has a dream to be a Pastor one day, bringing the true hope to the hopeless.

He regularly reads his Bible, holding onto a faith his brothers have never had or long ago let go.

But he finds so much in God. Peace…hope…love…and God healed him of his hatred and trauma years ago.

And that’s what he wants for his brothers.

But sadly…none of them are open to it.

Especially Jakob.

But one day…Joshua knows…they will.

God will reach them.

He remembers Adinah fairly well, just like Jakob. He misses her…but he knows God has a purpose in everything…even the darkest.

5. Leo. Age 28. 

Intelligent, kind, charismatic, and a natural-born leader, Leo leads the resistance and his brothers through the war. He wants to fight for everyone he can, and he has a dream to be a firefighter one day. That is…once Germany is freed from Nazi control.

He protects his brothers with everything he has…and can often be a little…overprotective. But his brothers need him.

Unlike Joshua, he doesn’t believe.

You see…his mother Adinah, who he remembers very well…was…wonderful.

But then she was gone. Replaced by Frida, and their stepbrothers, who all abused him and his younger brothers, giving Reuben and Wolfgang, the baby brothers…PTSD. And gave him his own flashbacks and triggers and scars, both visible and invisible.

How could a good God let all of that happen anyhow?

So…Leo left the faith…years ago.

He fights for his brothers and his country.

God can find someone else. Because Leo wants nothing to do with him.

So…most of that was new. XDXDXD I was making most of that up as I went, but I like it! Thank you! You helped me with character development!!!! 😀

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

GURRRRRRRLLLLLL 😫😫😫😫😩 YEETS ALLLLLLL OF THEM INTO THE PROTECTION SQUAAAAD

BUT THE TWO YOUNGESSSST AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

I LOOOOOOVVVVEEE THEEEEEMMMMMM!!

their story reminds me so much of PAXTON!!!

ALSO…

I may have missed it lol…but when they got divorced did the mother die or just wasn’t able to get rights to the children due to, ya know, Germany.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I KNOWWWWW!!!! *aids you in yeeting them into the protection squad*

AWWWWWWW, THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!! SOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I’d have to say my top two are Reuben and Jakob, BUT WHO AM I KIDDING!? I LOVE THEM ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

AGHHHH!!!! THEN THEY NEED TO MEET!!!!! Somehow…someway…XD

She couldn’t get rights to them. She’s still alive…because…well…

They see her again.

The first time in 18 years.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

GASPPPPPP 😭 😭 BRUUUUUHHHHH

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Hehehehehehe…I HAVE A PLANNNNNN FOR THEM TO SEE HER!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! XDXDXD

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings
                                  • Total Posts: 2801

Helooooo!

I thought I’d never made a moodboard before when I was lookin around at all of you guys wonderful creations, but I just realized I did make one, lol it just takes on a different style.

This is character sheet I made for my oc Tauren, it was to just to kinda figure out his ✨aesthetic✨

Sorry for the blue scribble, I didn’t want to include my tag but already had it drawn in giant letters XP

@freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-idk-what-im-tryin-to-do-here

へびは かっこいい です!

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,142 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >