@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! I have always had the concern that my story would not be very gripping, because the stakes seem low. I mean, it’s not like anyone is dying.
I think my current title gives away too much information, so I might come up with a new one.
I’m glad you found that scene touching! 😁
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
I read back through the draft I showed yall, lol I left my note of Tauren’s mom as “Insert name” 🤣🤣😂 Oops I didn’t mean to leave that.
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @folith-feolin @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Well, let’s put it on hold for now…it was kind of a spur of the moment thing and I didn’t give much thought to it’s future… 🙂
Lol yeah That’s what I thought 😂
I like the new word!! My siblings and I make up new words all the time. 🙂
😀
But of course I’d use the ability it to make the world a better place!
yeah! Imagine how many people…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi!! Welcome to KP, Felicity! I’m pretty new to the forum too! Cool! I write in Contemporary Fiction, but if I did write Fantasy, I’d steer clear from magic too. Your WIP sounds cool! SEVEN SIBLINGS?!?!? Wow!! I have three😂.
Now for some ask the newbie questions!!1. If you could meet your 3 favorite characters from a book/favorite act…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Fossilized writing! I love it! You are so creative! This snake story is getting interesting. 🙂
Aw thanks!
Hmm… what should happen next? Lol, you get to decide!
We should make a topic where we put ourselves in a jungle with snakes, crocodiles, monkeys, etc. And instead of getting to know our characters, (that’s what the Character C…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine
Kaine drops down on the other side of the rock wall, landing in some brush. He watches as the others climb down the stairs and reach the ground.
“Hey, Matt. I’ll race you to the castle.”
Kaine looks on as the two boys tear off through the tall grass and shrubs in a burst of energy.
Kinda looks…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Felicity walks down the overgrown path into the woods, glancing left at the wispy clouds. They move along the sky in a blissful sweeping motion, slowly inching towards the north. Stars speck the sky as the sun slowly edges behind the horizon, and a cool breeze…
“Aaaah!” A loud voice echoes from the wood. Felicity jolts at the hint of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh I do like flutes! And same, I like being “That girl who likes snakes” I would still be very nervous if I got to hold one irl, but who cares I think there fun. I used to love learning about snake genetics/breeding, it’s pretty fascinating to me how people control the results to get the colors they want.
Oh thanks! I had a hard time…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I might be kinda off and on idk. I have this thing where my interests are pretty intense for awhile (like 3 months) then fade out and I get burnout, and then I usually circle back to something else I used to do. So It doesn’t mean I’m not going to write but I might take a bit of a break for something different.
🙂 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome! A dystopian comic book sounds fascinating!
Nice to meet you too and thanks! 😀
1. My favorite WIP is Overcome, about the current war in Ukraine, set in Feb-June of this year. I have two MC’s in it: Ludwika (Polish) and Nataliya (Ukrainian). I hope to show the down-to-earth side of the w…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Welcome to Kingdom pen!
I’m Minerazeledwritings, I’m a online schooler who draws and writes, oh and plays the clarinet and does speedcubing and does leather working every now and then. (ahh to many hobbies to manage 🤣) I am currently writing a dystopian YA novel, which will hopefully be in comic style when it’s done.
Ooh! Film…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh my gosh, you are just so sweet!!! <3 <3
Yes :)!
You are so welcome!!!
YES!!! I LOVE IT!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! Oh cool!
I haven’t read that one before. I’ll have to look it up ;).
Oh, okay! That’s good. 🙂
Are you doing anything for Thanksgiving? We’re going to our aunt and uncle’s house.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
aww! 🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol that’s such a cute dynamic 😆
I believe I’ve read some of them in the drafting forum (And the spoiler forum lol)
Your descriptions of November are really adorable 🤣 He seems like such a sweet boi!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol this forum is really fun to read 😂
Can I just say, November and Ara are just the cutest together? Like, So cute!
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I know, right?! XDXD
My dad is really good at math too!! My dad explains it to me, and then I pretend to understand, then immediately go to my mom to explain it. XD. My mom is really good at explaining math, and my dad is good at just math. So they make a good team to teach me😂.
Yeah, I’ve never even read a story about H…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry I’m just now responding! We had a lot of house work to do today😅.
Yes❤️❤️!!
Oooh, yes!!! I read him some the other day in the Fantasy School AU, other than being a little confused with all the characters, his favorite characters so far are: Wolfgang, Paxton, Leo, and Riker! Yesss, girl, I think Leo may be my favo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
- Load More

Lol, yep! It’s totally fine, girl! It happens XD.