@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That last one! XDXDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello hello! I’m Lesli mintz from cww. I’m on a slight internet break, so don’t expect a lot of chatter XD. Had to stop by and say hi though!
A couple ask the newbie questions:
(Oh also a dragon book sounds cool!)
1. what is your favorite theme for your books?
2. are snakes cool?
3. Favorite music?
Same…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
What?!?! Someone actually said that to you? *Grinds teeth* Wow. They are so wrong.
I would love to read your book!! But I probably won’t be able to right now though, I’m not on KP as much right now. It sounds awesome!! I love your characters already! Except the villain. I despise him DX.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Poor A&D!!!! You’ve made us fall in love with them!!! 😭😭😭😭 And Leo and his fiancee!!! And little Ella calling him Daddy <3 <3 <3
And Precious November!! He’s so sweet. Oh my word, and @Koshka Ugh I love Zlatan!!!
-
MineralizedWritings and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Light and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Whew! Ok. I finally got to this! XD
Everton
A grin found its way onto Everton’s face. Break down a door? Of course! If only he had come up with that idea…
“I’m in!” Ev said, looking to Ty to see what he would say. Ty sighed.
“It’s worth a shot,” he said. Grimm nodded.
Ev glanced over at Aloth. He leaned close and lowered his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Just read this…
SO TRUE!!! Such a good poem. It carries so much truth. I agree with what @lrose5 said,
I could rant for a while about stuff in America but I won’t… Like it’s confusing but I’m proud to be free but not at the same time. Originally we were free to be Christ-like but now we’re free to be whatever. And that whatev…
-
Esther replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@gywndalf-the-wise , this is the topic I was talking about. 🙂
@everyone-else
“One generation shall praise Your works to another and shall declare Your mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honor of Your majesty and of Your wondrous works. They shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, and I will declare Your greatness. They shall a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
That sounds super interesting!! I’d read it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
🤣 Those are great!! XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic How do y'all keep your focus on the Lord while writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
…You asked a loaded question… Welp! Here we go! XD
So my thoughts:
Keeping God first when writing is really hard. It’s in our sinful nature to do things that glorify or bring recognition to us. And it’s a temptation that’s hard to resist. Fame is not bad! Don’t get me wrong. It’s just that when that’s all we look forward to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
Helo helo, me has been stressed lately. I’m a bit too much of a perfectionist, even with just stuff like talking to people, so yeah, I’m going to be on a lot less. You can rp in the castle w/out me when needed, if I want to pop in ill just pretend i was always there. So yeah, not trying to be rude if I don’t respond to you.
-
No worries! I’ll be praying for you. =)
-
Hate you’ve been stressed!! I shall miss thee!!
-
I’m sorry girl!! I’m a perfectionist as well, so I know what you mean. You’ll be missed! I’ll be praying. May God bless you. 🙂
-
Take as long as you need. Although we can’t wait till you can be back!
-
I understand, and I hope you can de-stress and get some relaxation time in! Praying for you!
-
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! Everyone’s awesome. Some of the best friends I have 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! That is so awesome!! LOL, poor Eddie and Ellie, and then Dante is just up there living the life XD!! He’s hilarious
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
LOLOL!! Those are great. Did you find them or make them?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry it’s actually getting a bit late for me 🤣 I’ll have to get back to you later XD trying to y’know… Have a schedule of sorts lol
- Load More
