@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
*squeal of delight*
I finished writing the first book in the Endoxos Trilogy Tuesday night!!!! 🥳✨
The word count is over 34,000. Yeah… not that much. But by the second draft, I want it to be between 40,000 and 60,000. We’ll see what happ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But I will write one tomorrow! I promise promise promise! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22
So… I don’t really feel like writing a RP today. 😅
Sorry!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Since most of us know a lot about your charries already, maybe you can tell us about their character arcs. 🤷🏻♀️ XD
November has that same neon quote (in the top left corner) on his Mood/Aesthetics board!!
Cool!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Tagging is kinda complicated here, so if you don’t mind, I’ll help you out a bit.
You know your tag has wokred when it turns green. For example, if I tag myself:
It works, and turns green. That means I got notified.
If I tag with anything except that exact spelling, it doesn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
*gasp*
All of your artwork looks gorgeous!!!
Ok, my guesses:
First guy: obviously Legolas. Lol
Second guy: I have absolutely no idea. XD
Last guy: Steve Rogers?
And I have to ask, is the dog a portrait of your dog?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!! Here we go! These are the MCs in the Endoxos Trilogy.
Amidala Nadir:
Name meaning: beautiful flower
Age: 16
Amidala is the quietest of the Nadir family. She enjoys being alone and finds joy in expressing herself through art, whether it be painting, sketching, or doodling. She is typically shy, and unlike her older brother, is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, Joy!! Welcome back!!
If you haven’t met me yet, I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur Christian writer!!
I can’t think of any questions to ask you right now (🤦🏻♀️), but I can’t wait to chat with you more!
See ya around!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. *takes a long inhale… my favorite thing about math is that it is a discovery of fundamental truth. I like to think that math is God’s paintbrush, and whenever I discover some small new detail of truth, I feel like I’m seeing His painting a little clearer, but it makes even less sense with more questions, and I find my self yearn…
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Your gonna co-author with your brother? Cool! We’re writing books in the same universe and magic systems, but we haven’t done any crossovers… yet
Yep!! It’s about superhero siblings. The plot is not very fleshed out yet though. But we do have a moodboard! (Ok… I have a moodboard… he doesn’t really care about the moodboards. XD)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi all! I’m new around here, but I love drawing so I thought I’d introduce myself and share some of my art. I do a lot of pencil portraits/drawings, watercolors, pen/ink, and an occasional wood burning. I’m still working at making portraits look like the person. XD





I’d love to see some of your favorite art pieces…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… So I saved lots of articles for future reference and I can’t say that I have favorites. I feel like they all were amazingly (if that’s a word) helpful and why my writing is what it is today!
There is one article though, that had some great thoughts:
https://kingdompen.org/the-sheer-awfulness-of-christianity/
I also really…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
*scrolls back up to find them* I like folk, too!
I started listening to Judah, I like it! I’ll be listening to the others!
*smiles* I’m glad you like Judah! He’s actually the main singer for Judah & the Lion (which is a non-Christian folk band) but then he also went solo as a Christian artist! It makes me very happy when people l…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
*The door slams open and, with a swirl of my cloak, I step in*
*is taken back by the majestic entrance* …why, hello there!
Greetings and salutations! I am called Elishavet around here and am known as a wannabe author of realistic medieval fantasy and poetry with a smattering of nonfiction. (I’m one of those lovers of the c…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
-
Light replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi Nat!
Yeah, @princesachronicle22 told me you didn’t realize before, we had a good laugh:)
Lol, yeah! I can’t believe I didn’t figure it out until now 😅 Well now I know!!
1. That is so cool!! Yeah, @princesachronicle22 told me some about the multiverse, It’s very interesting! I love the diversity and uniqueness of your dif…[Read more]
- Load More
