Hello mates!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello mates!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Euodia
    @euodia-vision
      • Total Posts: 1306

@lightoverdarkness6

Oh my goodness, hiiii! I don’t know if you remember me but during Crazy Writing Week, I was one of the people talking with you about the Rings of Power! 😂 I had a hobbit hole pfp.

Anyways, hello! And it’s nice to officially meet you. XD We sound very similar so I’m excited to get to know you more.

YES! For The Chosen my favorite characters (besides Jesis ofc) are John (the disciple), Eden, Andrew, and Mary! For ROP my favorite characters are Arondir, Elrond, Elendil, and *ahem* Halbrand. (Have you finished the series yet because I can’t explain if not XD)

You should do a Middle-earth art journal! It’s a lot of fun!

1. WHAT?!?! Usually, people will ask for only one of those options, not all of them togetherrrrr. Goodness, well obviously J.R.R. Tolkien, and I would just ask him all about his creation of Middle-earth, what inspired him, etc. Belle from Beauty and the Beast and for her I think I would just enjoy hanging out with her, she’s very kind and she loves to read. XD And lastly, maybe Steve Rogers? Ahhh, this was so hard! XD

2. I love writing about redemption! Not the cheesy kind where the villain sees their wrongs then turns right away, but the kind where the character’s on a roller coaster ride, so many ups and downs but in the end, they are changed and redeemed. These are some examples that inspire my writing: Thorin Oakenshield, Boromir, Iron Man, Edmund Pevensie, and Artham Wingfeather.

3. Probably my main character, Riya. She’s a protector at heart, tends to want to be alone but knows she needs to step into responsibility and overcome her fear, even if it costs her much.

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@esther-c. @euodia-vision. Me and my fam have 2 Australian Shepherds. 💕💕💕

Sorry to intrude, I just saw that y’all had mentioned you both loved Aussies, so…😅🤷🏻‍♀️😂

@euodia-vision
        . How did I never reply to you!?!?!?!? I am SOOOO sorry!!! 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

YES! Ground Zero is 😭 How he did the scene where his dad dies was also heartbreaking!!!

AGHH, IKR!?!?!?!?!? 😭💕😭💕😭

Oh, what? I mean that’s cool, but ✨spoilers✨

Lol, yeah, spoilers. 😂😂😂

They did so many crazy builds annnnd Chris Pratt randomly showed up. 😂

The builds on Lego Masters are always AMAZING!!! Ahh, you mean Mario himself!?!?!? 😝🤣

Yess, Matthew is amazing too!

I know, right? He’s just so sweet!!! 💕💕💕

OH! XD I wasn’t talking about John the Baptist, I meant John the disciple. 😂 He’s my favorite disciple.

Oh, I know!!! (I just realized that what I said was confusing…ughhhhh…🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️) I just meant that I like John The Baptist, lol, not that I liked John The Baptist “too”…my bad!!! 😅

YES! The episode with Jairus’ daughter and the women was SO good! I love Eden so my heart has been hurting for her this season. 😭

IKR!?!?!? Soooo good!!! 💕💕💕 And yes, poor Eden!!! 😭😭😭

Mmm, my favorite Marvel movie is probably Civil War. But Endgame was also 👌.

Ooh, yes!!! I just don’t like Civil War as much because Tony was being…Tony. 😅😂🙄😤😖

And yes!!! Endgame is my favorite of the “Avengers” movies!!!

The end with Steve and Peggy…💕💕💕

But Natasha and Tony though…😭😭😭

Amen to everything you said about Bucky! I love his back story and how he wants to overcome that. He doesn’t want to hurt anyone! And in general he’s just goofy and sweet.

AHHH, YESSSS!!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

and I agree about his looks XD

Heheeeee. 🤣😝

I may like Steve’s looks even more tho…especially when he has a beard…heh…😅😅😅

Long story short, I may or may not have a small celebrity crush on Chris Evans, but we’re gonna ignore that for now….

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3221

@freedomwriter76

Me and my fam have 2 Australian Shepherds. 💕💕💕

*squeals* AAAHHH!!! So awesome!! 🥰 XDXD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6
            • Total Posts: 1627

@euodia-vision

OH MY GOSH!! HI!!! Oh my goodness! (Okay, lemme calm down for a second XD)

I was one of the people talking with you about the Rings of Power! 😂 I had a hobbit hole pfp

Ahh yes!! I absolutely remember!!

I actually tried to message you about Kingdom pen before CWW ended, but it wouldn’t let me :(. So I’m so glad that you made it!! 😀

Anyways, hello! And it’s nice to officially meet you. XD We sound very similar so I’m excited to get to know you more.

Yes it is!! I’m very excited too! Haha, that’s what I was just thinking!! 🙂

YES! For The Chosen my favorite characters (besides Jesis ofc) are John (the disciple), Eden, Andrew, and Mary! For ROP my favorite characters are Arondir, Elrond, Elendil, and *ahem* Halbrand. (Have you finished the series yet because I can’t explain if not XD)

Yeah!! They are awesome!! I love Simon (Peter) and Eden moments in the show. They’re so sweet <3<3.

Oh yeah. “Halbrand.” I’ve watched it all. That was such a good twist!! But sad too. He’s got such a cool personality! It’s sad that he’s who he is. And poor Galadriel… 😢. It took me till about episode six or seven to realize who he was…and then when I accidentally found out by looking at the cast (it said who he really was under his real name), me and my brother just tried not to laugh at how long it took my dad to figure it out XD. No, actually, he figured it out pretty quickly. We just like to joke with him lol. There’s this meme that I saw once that made me laugh about the irony of some of the things that different people in the show said that pointed to Halbrand being…you know. I’ll find it in a little while. Okay, let me stop before I continue this ROP tirade XD.

You should do a Middle-earth art journal! It’s a lot of fun!

Yeah, I should!! Maybe I will. 🙂

1. WHAT?!?! Usually, people will ask for only one of those options, not all of them togetherrrrr. Goodness, well obviously J.R.R. Tolkien, and I would just ask him all about his creation of Middle-earth, what inspired him, etc. Belle from Beauty and the Beast and for her I think I would just enjoy hanging out with her, she’s very kind and she loves to read. XD And lastly, maybe Steve Rogers? Ahhh, this was so hard! XD

Oof, I’m sorry! It’s just something I usually ask people new to KP. Ahh, great choices! Oh I love Steve Rogers!! And Belle!! And J.R.R Tolkien!! Lol I would definitely pick J.R.R. Tolkien as well, and I’d ask him how to create complex characters and how to world build, Marcos or Harrison from a book series that I like, idk what I’d ask them, and Abraham Lincoln, and ask him about his whole life, really haha.

2. I love writing about redemption! Not the cheesy kind where the villain sees their wrongs then turns right away, but the kind where the character’s on a roller coaster ride, so many ups and downs but in the end, they are changed and redeemed. These are some examples that inspire my writing: Thorin Oakenshield, Boromir, Iron Man, Edmund Pevensie, and Artham Wingfeather.

Yasss!! Me too!! I’ve got this one character that actually has grown up as the villain’s son, not knowing that he was kidnapped from his family when he was 5 years old. His name is Dylan. Growing up in that environment, he’s gotten hardened and he’s not the innocent little boy that he used to be. But he gets a redemption arc, and I’m so excited to write his transition!!

I LOVE all of those characters! Particularly Tony Stark, Thorin, and Artham!! Yes, writing a complete redemption arc is so fulfilling.

3. Probably my main character, Riya. She’s a protector at heart, tends to want to be alone but knows she needs to step into responsibility and overcome her fear, even if it costs her much.

She sounds so awesome!! I love her name <3<3! All of my characters have a part of me in them, as I’m sure every author’s charries do, but I think the most like me is probably Iris. She’s the younger sister to Dylan, and older sister to their youngest brother, Asher. She’s quieter than her brothers, but when it comes to defending them, she becomes as brave and fierce as a lion. She loves her brothers dearly, and wants the best for them. She’s the reason that they both come to know Christ.

Anyway, it’s SO AWESOME that you’re here!!!! I’m glad to meet you officially, and I hope that you have a blessed time here 🙂 <3<3

#HugRikerSquad

TheLoonyOne
            @theloonyone
              • Total Posts: 404

@euodia-vision

I like a lot of music genres, but I probably listen to classic rock and indie rock the most.

Um… if you really want to see it the graham cracker is somewhere on microphage6032’s ‘does anyone else write sci-fi?’ topic. 😂

1. Ah yes… fantasy! Only the best genre of them all. I love dystopian too, and I’m secretly a romantic sap. 😁

2. I don’t think I’ve heard of any of those except maybe Shane and Shane. I’ll have to listen to them!

3. The Bible and Lord of the Rings are both amazing! I haven’t read Anne of Green Gables, but I know what it is and it’s on my list to read someday. I haven’t heard of the other two, though. What are they about?

4. Lord of the Rings trivia would be awesome! Knowing me though, I would forget Frodo’s name from the pressure… 😐 When I’m alone doing online trivia, though, I do great!

Euodia
              @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

That’s SO fun that you have Australian Shepherds. I either want a bulldog or Aussie when I’m older. XD

The builds on Lego Masters are always AMAZING!!! Ahh, you mean Mario himself!?!?!? 😝🤣

Yesssss ma’am. XD But he was there for Jurassic Park, not Mario. XD

Oh, I know!!! (I just realized that what I said was confusing…ughhhhh…🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️) I just meant that I like John The Baptist, lol, not that I liked John The Baptist “too”…my bad!!! 😅

Ohhhhh, haha okay that makes sense now. 😂 No worries. XD

IKR!?!?!? Soooo good!!! 💕💕💕 And yes, poor Eden!!! 😭😭😭

Yessssss! 💔😭

Ooh, yes!!! I just don’t like Civil War as much because Tony was being…Tony. 😅😂🙄😤😖

And yes!!! Endgame is my favorite of the “Avengers” movies!!!

The end with Steve and Peggy…💕💕💕

But Natasha and Tony though…😭😭😭

Yeeeeeah, that is very true. I like that it has so much character development (Steve, Bucky, Tony, Wanda, etc.) and that there were so many unexpected things (i.e Zemo’s true motives), Spiderman’s appearance, and so on and so on. XD

Heheeeee. 🤣😝

I may like Steve’s looks even more tho…especially when he has a beard…heh…😅😅😅

Long story short, I may or may not have a small celebrity crush on Chris Evans, but we’re gonna ignore that for now….

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Heyyy, I get that. XD Steve with a beard is 👌. *dies* Mmmmk, I can ignore that for the moment. XD

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Euodia
                @euodia-vision

@lightoverdarkness6

OH MY GOSH!! HI!!! Oh my goodness! (Okay, lemme calm down for a second XD)

HIIIII! *jumps up and down with excitement* XD

Ahh yes!! I absolutely remember!!

I actually tried to message you about Kingdom pen before CWW ended, but it wouldn’t let me :(. So I’m so glad that you made it!! 😀

Oh really? That’s so funny! Yeah my blogger friend mentioned some online writing communities so I looked into a few and decided to join this one!

Yeah!! They are awesome!! I love Simon (Peter) and Eden moments in the show. They’re so sweet <3<3.

Oh yeah. “Halbrand.” I’ve watched it all. That was such a good twist!! But sad too. He’s got such a cool personality! It’s sad that he’s who he is. And poor Galadriel… 😢. It took me till about episode six or seven to realize who he was…and then when I accidentally found out by looking at the cast (it said who he really was under his real name), me and my brother just tried not to laugh at how long it took my dad to figure it out XD. No, actually, he figured it out pretty quickly. We just like to joke with him lol. There’s this meme that I saw once that made me laugh about the irony of some of the things that different people in the show said that pointed to Halbrand being…you know. I’ll find it in a little while. Okay, let me stop before I continue this ROP tirade XD.

Yesssss. ♥

So yes, Halbrand *ahem* the little… (I might still be mad at the creators of the show to make you love Halbrand then hate him all in one season) But I think he’s still one of my favorite characters, even though he’s… evil. I enjoyed how they created him. Thinking back on the show, he never really lied at all, everything he said was true, but he just didn’t correct people when they thought he was someone else. And he still seemed to have some… good in him, it wasn’t much but there was still a small spark. I like complex characters, so I enjoy him at the moment. Though I’m sure as the show goes on I will not like him anymore. XD

Oof, I’m sorry! It’s just something I usually ask people new to KP. Ahh, great choices! Oh I love Steve Rogers!! And Belle!! And J.R.R Tolkien!! Lol I would definitely pick J.R.R. Tolkien as well, and I’d ask him how to create complex characters and how to world build, Marcos or Harrison from a book series that I like, idk what I’d ask them, and Abraham Lincoln, and ask him about his whole life, really haha.

Heyy it’s fine. XD I just spent waaaay to much time thinking through it all. XD Oooh, those are great options! Abraham Lincoln would be cool!

Yasss!! Me too!! I’ve got this one character that actually has grown up as the villain’s son, not knowing that he was kidnapped from his family when he was 5 years old. His name is Dylan. Growing up in that environment, he’s gotten hardened and he’s not the innocent little boy that he used to be. But he gets a redemption arc, and I’m so excited to write his transition!!

I LOVE all of those characters! Particularly Tony Stark, Thorin, and Artham!! Yes, writing a complete redemption arc is so fulfilling.

Oooooo, I like Dylan. XD

Yesssss, Thorin is one of my favorite redemptive characters.

She sounds so awesome!! I love her name <3<3! All of my characters have a part of me in them, as I’m sure every author’s charries do, but I think the most like me is probably Iris. She’s the younger sister to Dylan, and older sister to their youngest brother, Asher. She’s quieter than her brothers, but when it comes to defending them, she becomes as brave and fierce as a lion. She loves her brothers dearly, and wants the best for them. She’s the reason that they both come to know Christ.

Thanksss! Aw, I like Iris too! I like that she’s a defender. <3

Anyway, it’s SO AWESOME that you’re here!!!! I’m glad to meet you officially, and I hope that you have a blessed time here 🙂 <3<3

Thank you so much! Same here! 😁❤

Euodia
                  @euodia-vision

@theloonyone

I like a lot of music genres, but I probably listen to classic rock and indie rock the most.

Nice! I listen to a lot of folk music.

Um… if you really want to see it the graham cracker is somewhere on microphage6032’s ‘does anyone else write sci-fi?’ topic. 😂

Haha, okay cool. I shall try to find it. XD

1. Ah yes… fantasy! Only the best genre of them all. I love dystopian too, and I’m secretly a romantic sap. 😁

Sammmmme!

2. I don’t think I’ve heard of any of those except maybe Shane and Shane. I’ll have to listen to them!

Yes, you should listen to them! As I said, I like the folk style so that’s what most of them are. 😁

3. The Bible and Lord of the Rings are both amazing! I haven’t read Anne of Green Gables, but I know what it is and it’s on my list to read someday. I haven’t heard of the other two, though. What are they about?

Till We Have Faces is by C.S. Lewis and it’s a retelling of the myth Cupid and Psyche. But, as it’s by Lewis, there is a lot of allegory and overall it’s just a beautiful story! And Allies by Alan Gratz is a historical war fiction about the events of D-Day! It follows the stories of different characters and their experience during that day.

4. Lord of the Rings trivia would be awesome! Knowing me though, I would forget Frodo’s name from the pressure… 😐 When I’m alone doing online trivia, though, I do great!

Haha, actually same probably. My face would turn red then I would quit. XD

Elishavet Pidyon
                    @elishavet-pidyon
                      • Total Posts: 1014

@euodia-vision

*The door slams open and, with a swirl of my cloak, I step in*

Greetings and salutations! I am called Elishavet around here and am known as a wannabe author of realistic medieval fantasy and poetry with a smattering of nonfiction. (I’m one of those lovers of the classics… Though not particularly the classical.) I am barging in because of this.

*clears throat*

1. So far, my favorite character is Tirion, my main character’s best friend. He’s similar in personality to Aragorn and Janner Wingfeather.

Yeah, those two are a weakness of mine (as well as chocolate halva, potatoes, and C. S. Lewis’ works.)

Why? Because that’s Viktor, my MC! Ok, so he’s not quite like what your character seems to be (although Turion sounds awesome) because he’s more of a young Aragorn. However, Viktor does literally share personalities with Aragorn, and Janner was his original inspiration.

Anyway, your WIP is intriguing(Very), your love of folk music understandable(I like it too), and your hope of meeting wise authors on here sympathizable(there are a few of them…not including me, because I’m not one. XD).

I’ll go away now. See you around!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

TheLoonyOne
                      @theloonyone
                        • Total Posts: 404

@euodia-vision

I wrote the graham cracker thing as a school project years ago, so… it’s interesting, to say the least 😂

Yes, you should listen to them! As I said, I like the folk style so that’s what most of them are. 😁

*scrolls back up to find them* I like folk, too!

I started listening to Judah, I like it! I’ll be listening to the others!

Till We Have Faces is by C.S. Lewis and it’s a retelling of the myth Cupid and Psyche. But, as it’s by Lewis, there is a lot of allegory and overall it’s just a beautiful story!

Ooh, I’ve read the actual Cupid and Psyche myth, I’m sure a retelling (especially by C.S. Lewis) would be cool. I’ll add it to my very long list! Allies sound really cool too! Both are on my list 😁

Euodia
                        @euodia-vision

@elishavet-pidyon

*The door slams open and, with a swirl of my cloak, I step in*

*is taken back by the majestic entrance* …why, hello there!

Greetings and salutations! I am called Elishavet around here and am known as a wannabe author of realistic medieval fantasy and poetry with a smattering of nonfiction. (I’m one of those lovers of the classics… Though not particularly the classical.) I am barging in because of this.

Hello there! It’s wonderful to meet you! Feel free to barge in anytime. XD

Yeah, those two are a weakness of mine (as well as chocolate halva, potatoes, and C. S. Lewis’ works.)

Why? Because that’s Viktor, my MC! Ok, so he’s not quite like what your character seems to be (although Turion sounds awesome) because he’s more of a young Aragorn. However, Viktor does literally share personalities with Aragorn, and Janner was his original inspiration.

(Mmm, yes potatoes are wonderful) And Viktor sounds amazing! (Aragorn and Janner are wonderful characters to pass another character off of 😉)

Anyway, your WIP is intriguing(Very), your love of folk music understandable(I like it too), and your hope of meeting wise authors on here sympathizable(there are a few of them…not including me, because I’m not one. XD).

Why thank you! (And I think you sound like a very wise writer, especially since you chose such wonderful characters to inspire yours. 😁)

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision

@theloonyone

*scrolls back up to find them* I like folk, too!

I started listening to Judah, I like it! I’ll be listening to the others!

*smiles* I’m glad you like Judah! He’s actually the main singer for Judah & the Lion (which is a non-Christian folk band) but then he also went solo as a Christian artist! It makes me very happy when people like the music I enjoy. XD Tell me what you think of the others!

Ooh, I’ve read the actual Cupid and Psyche myth, I’m sure a retelling (especially by C.S. Lewis) would be cool. I’ll add it to my very long list! Allies sound really cool too! Both are on my list 😁

Yes! Haha I have a very long to-be-read list as well. XD

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@euodia-vision

I am SO, SOO sorry it took me so long to respond!! My responce got deleted idk how many times and I ended up yelling at the computer “Wait…Error?! Of COURSE I wanted to do that! Why would I have pressed submit if I didn’t?!” XD

But, again, I’m so sorry! 😭😭 I hope you’ve been doing well!

HIIIII! *jumps up and down with excitement* XD

XD XD 😊

Oh really? That’s so funny! Yeah my blogger friend mentioned some online writing communities so I looked into a few and decided to join this one!

Oh my gosh!! That is awesome!! 😀 It just must be meant to be!

Yesssss. ♥

So yes, Halbrand *ahem* the little… (I might still be mad at the creators of the show to make you love Halbrand then hate him all in one season)

Right?! Ahh I can’t believe they had to make the greatest character secretly be Sauron! (I am too lol)

But I think he’s still one of my favorite characters, even though he’s… evil. I enjoyed how they created him. Thinking back on the show, he never really lied at all, everything he said was true, but he just didn’t correct people when they thought he was someone else. And he still seemed to have some… good in him, it wasn’t much but there was still a small spark. I like complex characters, so I enjoy him at the moment. Though I’m sure as the show goes on I will not like him anymore. XD

Yes, me too. Yeah! He’s too awesome not to like XD

Heyy it’s fine. XD I just spent waaaay to much time thinking through it all. XD Oooh, those are great options! Abraham Lincoln would be cool!

XD Yeah I get that. It’s a hard question! Lol I would probably freak out if someone asked me that when I hadn’t really thought about that much. Yeah! I’m actually writing a short story about him when he was a child for school! It’s so much fun.

Oooooo, I like Dylan. XD

Aw thanks!! XD Yeah…I do too. I just finished his mood board!! You wanna see?

Yesssss, Thorin is one of my favorite redemptive characters.

Yess!!! I love his and Bilbo’s interactions. They’re some of my favorite parts in the movies! (Well, except for when Thorin almost threw the poor hobbit off the rampart Lol XD)

Thanksss! Aw, I like Iris too! I like that she’s a defender. <3

You’re welcome!! Thank you!! Yeah, I love that about her ❤

Thank you so much! Same here! 😁❤

You’re sooo welcome!! 😁❤😁❤

#HugRikerSquad

Euodia
                              @euodia-vision

@lightoverdarkness6

I am SO, SOO sorry it took me so long to respond!! My responce got deleted idk how many times and I ended up yelling at the computer “Wait…Error?! Of COURSE I wanted to do that! Why would I have pressed submit if I didn’t?!” XD

But, again, I’m so sorry! 😭😭 I hope you’ve been doing well!

Do NOT worry about it, girl! Ackkk, technology can be very frustrating sometimes! 😫 I’m doing well, how about yourself?

Oh my gosh!! That is awesome!! 😀 It just must be meant to be!

Yes!!!!

Right?! Ahh I can’t believe they had to make the greatest character secretly be Sauron! (I am too lol)

*anger rekindles* UGH YES! I mean, he’s a really good villain, but I wish he wasn’t.

XD Yeah I get that. It’s a hard question! Lol I would probably freak out if someone asked me that when I hadn’t really thought about that much. Yeah! I’m actually writing a short story about him when he was a child for school! It’s so much fun.

Haha, yeeeeeah. I also tend to overcomplicate things, so when you put those two things together…✨chaos✨  Oooo really? That’s so cool!

Aw thanks!! XD Yeah…I do too. I just finished his mood board!! You wanna see?

AH YES OF COURSE WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK?!?!?!?!

Yess!!! I love his and Bilbo’s interactions. They’re some of my favorite parts in the movies! (Well, except for when Thorin almost threw the poor hobbit off the rampart Lol XD)

YES, SAME! Bilbo is so sweet and gracious with Thorin even when he’s being a jerk. I have a love/hate relationship with Thorin’s death scene. I love the whole ‘go plant your trees’ (ack, my heart) and all of that forgiveness but then, he dies so that’s where the hate comes in. XD

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6

@euodia-vision

Do NOT worry about it, girl! Ackkk, technology can be very frustrating sometimes! 😫 I’m doing well, how about yourself?

Thanks for understanding 😊😅 Yes it can be!! I’m great! Had a long day today, but long in a good way.

*anger rekindles* UGH YES! I mean, he’s a really good villain, but I wish he wasn’t.

AHH IKR!! He is such a good villain and I love how The Rings Of Power is showing his backstory and (some of) why he is the way he is in the movies!

Haha, yeeeeeah. I also tend to overcomplicate things, so when you put those two things together…✨chaos✨  Oooo really? That’s so cool!

Haha, yesss I get that!! XD Oh yes! I honestly love writing 6 year old Abe. He’s adorable ❤❤

AH YES OF COURSE WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK?!?!?!?!

XDXD OKAY!!! THANK YOU!!! I’ll tag you when I post it! (Haha, yeah, I guess anyone would want to see it XD ❤)

YES, SAME! Bilbo is so sweet and gracious with Thorin even when he’s being a jerk. I have a love/hate relationship with Thorin’s death scene. I love the whole ‘go plant your trees’ (ack, my heart) and all of that forgiveness but then, he dies so that’s where the hate comes in. XD

AHH YESS!!!! He’s awesome. I’m always trying hard not to cry but when he says ‘go plant your trees’ I just can’t 😭😭 Yes oh my goodness it’s such a good scene but just 😭❤

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >