@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Byron Len is awful! But I like how he’s a “coward” deep down. Like when they mention God he’s like, “Oh let’s move on.”
It’s Derek Len actually. 😅 I’ll have to make that clearer. Bayron Len is actually dead. XD You’re good, tho.
Ikr? I’m still deciding if he’ll have a redemption arc or not.
Asher!!! *grinds teeth* what are you doi…
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh GIRL!!! Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!!! I needed to hear (read??) that :). I don’t think that it’s too short, but, by all means, if you want to, I’d love to see the last line!!
I’m so glad it encouraged you!! 😄
Will do! Here it is!:
So I will sing Your praises,
Throughout all eternity.
I will tell of Your goodnes… -
Euodia started the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay, quick question…
Do you think it’s cheesy to have the villain eventually be set free from their ways and then fall in love and marry the protagonist?
-
Allison replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Those are great characters! I love the story each one has and I like how you find the meaning for there names, I should see what some of mine mean… 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oof, sorry!! I went to bed really early last night, so I’m just now seeing this.
Asher
“Not at all,” Ara said. She looked around and asked, “Are you alone?”
I frowned slightly, biting my lip before speaking. “I…well…not exactly…my…my…” I trailed off.
My what? He’s…not that…no…he doesn’t think of me as that…
Ara no…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice!!
Have you heard Lauren Daigles song “look up child”? It’s really good!! I can’t remember the lyrics distinctly, but she’s a Christian artist.
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahh GIRL!!! Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!!! I needed to hear (read??) that :). I don’t think that it’s too short, but, by all means, if you want to, I’d love to see the last line!!
-
Esther started the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @joy-calle @charityanne @elanor @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @sarafini
Hey, y’all!!
So I wrote a poem, inspired by two popular lines from The Chosen, “Look up” and “You are mine.”
I’ll take comments an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What if I ever write an article? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 8 months ago
To help ya out a bit, I know that @gracie-j @joy-calle @r-m-archer and @rachel-leitch all have. Can’t think of anybody else right now. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
It felt a little rushed how everything happened, but I mean it is only a first draft. In the scene with Ami and Ev talking through the hole in the wall, Idk what you are planning to do with that, but it was really predictable. As soon as there was a hole in the wall, I knew where it was going 😉. I know the whole thing with…
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome! I actually have soli deo gloria as part of my dedication for Where Faith Remains. (The book is dedicated to God since it’s my first book, and I knew from the moment I started writing it that I wanted my first book to be solely His.)
So cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thx!
I have yet to figure out my style. I’ve been trying to read articles on style and such but haven’t written enough to figure mine out yet. I know that I do much better writing in 1st person instead of third person but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
Yeah. In all honesty, I still need to figure out my style as well. Like, my olde…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I read them! I’m interested to know where this is going!
Pls take the following with a very large grain of salt, it’s just thoughts and I have no idea where the series is going. You as the author knows best 😀 !!
It felt a little rushed how everything happened, but I mean it is only a first draft. In the scene with Ami and Ev…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @any-one-else
Dylan
The young man moaned, grimacing.
I frowned and touched his shoulder again. “Hey…”
He jerked slightly at my touch, then tried to push himself up from the floor. He lost any strength that he had and, before I could catch him, face-planted back into the floor .
Oh wow…that’s gotta…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah yeah maybe!!
Ooh interesting!
Thank you for the link of the video!! I’ll check it out 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else
Here are some random writing prompts that I found: (I’ll post a few more in a minute)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Girl name ideas:
Liliana(h), Bethany, Georgia, Ginny, Christiana, Ginger, Sofia, Leanna, Tiffany, Irena (or e instead of a)
Boy name ideas:
Roger, Nathaniel, Aiden, Daniel, Wailen (Or it could be spelled Waylen. I’m not entirely sure on the actual spelling. XD), Camden, Kempton (not sure on the spelling of this one either XD), Ja…[Read more]
- Load More
