@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings and
Arien are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Felicity replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I know that LotR quote was for @starofthenorth…but that part gets me every time! Sam is too wonderful!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I love organs, especially when the organist really pulls the stops on a hymn like “How Great Thou Art!”
That is one of the most beautiful things ever! Tear-jerking! Makes me think there might be organs in heaven… wait, imagine an organ in heaven?! A perfect, heavenly organ!!!!! 😀
Bagpipes just make me happy. I don’t know why. …
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Um…since I was 13, so for about five years. I have seven siblings and we eat a lot of homemade bread around here. 😮 So we make about four loaves a week. Yeah. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow! I really feel the tension and conflicting emotion here! Great job!
I’m curious how you make Christopher and Briana finally forgive each other… 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
I like it! That does give me e bit of background.
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @felicity @madelyn @theloonyone @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper
Here is another scene I wrote. This is after Christopher and Briana have been captured and have escaped. Christopher was fighting off a guard and told Briana to run. They just met again.
“I see you’re angry at me for doing what you told me…
-
Felicity replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
My sis, bro and I read it and here’s our thoughts, respectively:
Absolutely intriguing, really pulls you in, can’t wait for more!
Decent…if I picked up this book I would keep reading.
I really like it! The twin dynamic is fun. As for personalities, I’m sort of getting that Aedan is resourceful, alert and protective of his sister.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I really like it! I love the character’s immediately, and want to know what happens next! 😀
The only thing I might suggest is just making it a little longer, for a first chapter it was pretty short. That’s just me though, I like to describe things a lot, therefore my chapters are a bit long. A lot of the description you used of the mc’s…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
I like your ideas!
I think Briana is trying to prove that she’s not useless. She was brought up in an army fort, and her mother died when Briana was ten. (Briana has no sisters) So she’s always held the strain of being “the girl” in a fort–no doubt doing housekeeping duties and the like. And she doesn’t like that.
So…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Aw thanks!!
I love to see the build-up of emotion in Christopher’s body language before he snaps at her.
I agree. I love body language lol. 🙂
Also, I think it’d really add to the heartbreak of the scene if you included an undercurrent of pain, of the awareness they both have that they’re breaking the relationship they had. Even thoug…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t read any Jane Austen novels, but I watched some of Pride and Prejudice when my sister was reading it. Are they good? (You said they were your favorite, so I’m assuming so 😆)
Funny…when I was reading the books, my sister watched the movies… “) I wanted to read the books first because I wanted the “full experience”. I lik…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol, I was so focused on intitail thought I forgot to say how good it was! Also, it makes so much more sense with christopher having anxiety, I can really feel for him more with knowing that. Also I think this is going to turn out really cute 😀
It was really good, and like I’d love to read more. 😁 Love the tension, but like how…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m from the Midwest; I love writing, creative lettering, cartography, decorating, baking, languages, and medical science. I’d like to go into the medical field someday–specifically exercise or nutrition (basically lifestyle coaching)–though I’d prefer marriage and raising a family over a career ;P But it’s good to have a backup plan…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Amen! The King reigns!
I’m not very experienced in it, but anytime I make anything from scratch it’s so much more enjoyable than buying it at a store!! What’s your favorite aspect of homesteading?
My favorite aspect…let’s see. Probably gardening. I like that a lot and it’s so relaxing and beautiful!
Since I’m into History too, I like…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you. 😉
Hey, that’s really helpful! Can’t wait till I’m a wise jester (at least I’m wise, even if I am a goof)
I trust your Thanksgiving was amazing and the turkey did not shoot out of the oven (look up the poem “The Turkey Shot Out of the Oven”) lol
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
And thank you all for taking the time to read this scene and responding so kindly! I was scared . . . I didn’t need to be!
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha, I am now a charismatic rebel!
Much better than a bumbling henchman.
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I don’t believe we’ve met.
Everything you said is so true! I love seeing how God has been working in others’ lives.
Well, I got my braces early this month . . . I think they’re saying 20-24 months. One down, 23 more to go! lol
- Load More
