@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @folith-feolin @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @madelyn @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @sarafini @esther-c @everyone
Here is Chapter 2, for anyone who wants to read it. This is my first draft, to be clear, and I am looking for any feedback and critiques…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
I have a book suggestion for you! Poland, A History by Adam Zamoyski. It would give you some background on Slavic tribes. However if you are leaning more towards the Rus tribes, then it might not be as helpful.
Do you do historical sewing? I am very interested in it and love Edwardian fashion (late 1800’s, early 1900’s). Civil War dress…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Yep! Frodo is like “I’m good y’all…I’ll just stand here and look sad/scared.” 😂 And then whenever something happens… “Sam!” 😂😅. Sweet Sam.
I know right? Sam is the absolute hero!!!!! (I mean, I guess Frodo went through a lot, so, I’ll give him a little credit.)
Omg, yes!! I love that part when Legolas just runs up the oliphant,…
-
Felicity replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you lots! This is going to be an amazing topic!
I am currently researching the 2014 conflict between Russia and Ukraine, because I want to get the backstory of what my characters went through.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah great theme!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
She’s so darling 😭
I love it so much! Thanks a lot for drawing her!
The background is sooo cute too. And how she’s hugging the polar bear 😁 so adorable.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re dog sounds adorable!!
Yeah he is!!
And you’re learning Polish?? That’s so neat! Do you find it easy?
Considering it’s the third hardest language for English speakers to learn, it’s not too bad. Really. But I think it’s because I’m part Polish so it should come naturally. 😀 It’s easier than French, which is what I had tried previ…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Wait, is it true that you and @starofthenorth are sisters?!!!
If so, that’s amazing! I’m sure you two have loads of fun talking WIPs!!!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
So happy to see another historical fiction writer out there! I have a book set during the Civil War, specifically the battle of Gettysburg, that I work on occasionally. My biggest problem was having people tell me “there’s so many civil war his fic books out there already, why try to write another one?”
But I believe that any story…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love the one for your character (I can not spell his name 😂😂) from Ukraine! Oh no…goodbye😭💔??
Yeah, I do too. Don’t worry about his name!! It’s like a form of Alexander. 😀 Yes, it’s so sad, but…I won’t spoil anything so…
Yeah, in the books, Frodo was so much sweeter and more heroic. In the movies he’s just…there Ƕ…
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
All the things you said about my charries is exactly what I wanted to be portrayed!! 😄
That’s amazing! Congrats because you’re doing something very right!! 😀
And Asher intrigues me as well. 😆 I’m still kind of figuring him out and it’s fun too.
Sometimes characters have a mind of their own. 🙂
Everton is not as innocent. Well, let me…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 3 years, 10 months ago
And if you search down deep in the crevices of the KP archives, you just might discover a blurry picture of the assassin. Like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster the @not-so-secret-secret-assassin was/is very elusive.
Before I joined this forum I was a mega stalker and after randomly reading one of the assassin’s posts (just ONE), I…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, life…
I don’t use any official program to make mine…I use Microsoft word docs. I find pictures on line or pinterest and design it myself.
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
(Sorry it took me so long to reply! Life . . .)
That’s so good! I love it!
Sometime I’d like to make moodboards for my characters. How do you do it? (Also asking @freedomwriter76, @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @anyone else who does it :))
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah… I fell behind in school to. And yeah I don’t think we’re smirking about it 😂
I’m kinda still writing? I uh… attempting to figure out Kieryn myself… my story is kinda on hold until I figure some stuff out 😂 like I now thing I want to happen, but connecting them is hard.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone
Kaine and Everly
Carter smiles back. “Yeah, just kidding around.” He looks over at Matthew, Lyla, Kaine, and Everly. “I don’t know. What do you guys wanna do?”
Kaine stands up from against the wall. “I say we go explore. There’s gotta be more people here.”
He looks over at Everly…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 3 years, 10 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Lol, that was really funny.
(Hello! I do not believe I’ve met you, this topic just seemed interesting.)
Picking up another hobby and another one fading happens to me all the time, I end up on some type of rotation of hobbies eventually. I personally have not had your experience, but I rock climb sometimes. Maybe…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing out of chronological order? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m both. It depends which side of the bed I wake up on. 😀
But I’m sure you write some kind of notes or something…even if it’s not official plotting, you could still write up a quick outline of the major events and then if the first book doesn’t fit with where you’re steering the second book, you could rewrite it.
I hope that made…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Which one?
Normal me: that’s so sad!
Writer me: way to go!
I’m doing the same thing. He’s actually my FAVORITE character. So it’s SAD.
- Load More
