Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@esther-c Kinda, but it’s one I haven’t worked on in forever. It was meant to be a cover for a Jurassic World fanfic.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1428

@esther-c

Hello! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff. I got on KP as soon as I got a phone, at sixteen.

So, I haven’t read any of the rest of this thread, but *gasp* you play violin?!?? *Undignified squeal of delight* What do you like to play? How long have you been playing? What method did you learn with? I’m currently learning with the Suzuki method, which is fun as I got to play music from the start.

And anyway, I should probably go read through this forum, so I don’t start asking you a bunch of questions everyone else already asked.

Welcome to the Kingdom!

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Felicity
        @felicity
          • Total Posts: 811

@esther-c

You’re dog sounds adorable!!

Yeah he is!!

And you’re learning Polish?? That’s so neat! Do you find it easy?

Considering it’s the third hardest language for English speakers to learn, it’s not too bad. Really. But I think it’s because I’m part Polish so it should come naturally. 😀 It’s easier than French, which is what I had tried previously. Are you learning any languages?

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3221

@keilah-h

Cool!!

@koshka

Yes, I play violin!! I use the Essential Elements but my teacher is gonna start me on Suzuki soon.

@felicity

I’m learning Spanish right now. After I learn Spanish, I actually want to learn French next.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Felicity
            @felicity

@esther-c

Go for it! I love hearing French people talk…the accent is so fun.

Esther
              @esther-c

@felicity

I know! Is it just me or does the French language sound… refined? 😂

My absolute favorite accents are Australian and Irish. Australian being my favorite of the two. Idk why… I just love them! 🤣

Like, if my future husband has an Australian or Irish accent then: 😍. Lol.

Ok… I’m not that obsessed… 😏🤣

Felicity
                @felicity

@esther-c

Totally! The French language sounds refined and very elegant. 😀

I love Irish accents!!!! Australian is fun too! (Ken Ham…4King and Country…)

Like, if my future husband has an Australian or Irish accent then: 😍. Lol.

Just marry a voice actor, then he’ll be able to do all the fun ones…JK!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣 No, you’d want it to be authentic. 😀

Esther
                  @esther-c

@felicity

Just marry a voice actor, then he’ll be able to do all the fun ones…JK!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

I’ll keep that in mind… 😉🤣

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 692

@esther-c

Since you asked me newbie questions and there aren’t any newbies yet, here are some for you (I didn’t go through the whole thing so you can skip questions if you already answered them):

1. Movie or TV show?
                      2. Books on tape or paperbacks?
                      3. Fantasy or Sci-fi?
                      4. Thriller or Contemporary?
                      5. Milk or water?
                      6. Favorite restaurant chain?
                      7. Best vacation spot (in your opinion)?
                      8. Favorite author?
                      9. Why to all of these (you can answer the why after you answer each question or answer why when you get to number 9)?
                      Esther
                      @esther-c

@sarafini

Yay!!

1. On this one are you asking which one I prefer, or what my favorite one is?? Idk which one I prefer 😅 But my favorites would be the 2019(I think the year is right) Little Women and I Heard The Bells. Oh, and Lost in Space is probably my favorite TV show. (The newer one)

2. Paperbacks. Why? Just bc. 😁

3. Fantasy. I’ve actually never read any sci-if XD but it’s never really interested me

4. Contemporary. I haven’t read any thriller.

5. Water. I hate milk. Idk why. 😅 To me it tastes like rotten cardboard.

6. Ooooh. Hard one. I’m not sure if I have a favorite, bc what I want to eat changes with my mood. But if I had to pick, I’d probably choose either Chick-fil-a, Taco Bell, or Jersey Mike’s. 😋

7. Prince Edward Island. Though I’ve never been there, it looks really pretty. As for places I’ve been, definitely Colorado.

8. Andrew Peterson, Jerry B. Jenkins, and Robin Jones Gunn (Ik. That was more than one. 😅)  I like Andrew Peterson bc of the themes and complex storyline in his Wingfeather Saga. Jerry Jenkins bc of his complex plots and cool characters in specifically Left Behind: The Kids. Robin Jones Gunn bc she writes relatable contemporary Christian fiction. Her Christy Miller series is just… 😍 so good!! I could totally relate to Christy.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >