@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my 😳 who could it be?
You might be interested to know that you actually helped me figure something out about one of my characters.
Yes. You.
🤣
That comment you made about Layson the other day is going to be one of Everly’s lines 😂🤣
IT JUST WORKS SO WELL!!!
I wasn’t sure how I wanted everything to develop between…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @loopylin @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @koshka @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @orielle21 @princesachronicle22
Hello, feel free to ignore the tag if you want!
I’ve been hoping to have a finished kinda ‘slice’ from my third book, like a couple consecutive…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
This is an important topic that I tend to overlook sometimes. I just get so focused on actually writing that I forget to ask God for inspiration, glean encouragement from the scriptures and be refreshed.
That was a great verse! If God is calling you to write about a certain thing, don’t let anyone tell you it’s too cliched.
Here’s a…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic This isn't exactly film but I want to write audio dramas in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes Audacity is great for sound effects. By the way I don’t think I said hi/met you yet…Hi! Nice to meet you. That’s neat that you’re @folith-feolin ‘s twin.
I’m not a pro voice actor but I once read a Jane Austen novel aloud in a British accent and I can do a Eastern European accent fairly well because I’m…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*supposed to be writing but jumped on here “real quick” instead*
I signed up for CWW yesterday and I’m looking forward to it! 😀 I don’t think anyone’s ever given me the starving writers talk… My family is supportive and my non-writer friends don’t know that I write. 😉
I think it’s Jan. 9-16th. Are you doing it this…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I didn’t mean for it to come off like that 🤣
Just wasn’t sure if you knew it was your turn XD whenever works for you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think it’s your turn to rp! Loopy and I have both gone
(I’d like to know what she does next 😂)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Duuuude Grimm has Elvis hair
In all seriousness though, it looks great!! I read the the thing with nyx as “steak knife”” lol I was imagining him armed with a kitchen steak knife 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! She’s obsessed with flowers! Sometimes Layson braids flowers into her hair XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! <3
-
Erica replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. Axolotl if those count. (Also I liked them before they were added to Minecraft).
They don’t really live in the ocean . . . okay, fine, it can pass.
2. No. Tried it but didn’t like it. I am more of a tea person.
I see, it’s not for everyone.
3. In my upstairs rocking chair on my phone. (I know it is weird 🙂).
I love r…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
SO CUTE!! 🥰
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Anyone wish to play? I’ll be here for a few minutes at least.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @arien (Lol, wanna?)
-
Erica replied to the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!
You’re right about black holes stopping time! Which is kind of hard to fathom . . . I read, that if a space ship sends one person toward a black hole, time would stop for that person but keep on going for the others in the space ship. I’m glad I’m not that poor person . . . 😯
Yes, a neat way…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Thank you! <3
-
Erica replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
yeah! Everly and Layson are like 2-3 years apart. I wanted to clarify because I never told @princesachronicles XD
Wow, your parents were young! My mom was like 40 when she married my dad! So it was actually risky to have me 😂 but very glad I’m here!
And pax and luna will be very cute together when you reach that point in your…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherwordlyhistorian
It appears I am late to the party.
Salutations.
I’m Erica.
Another twin! We seem to have a lot of those.
So . . .
1. Do you have a favorite marine animal?
2. Do you drink black coffee?
3. Where is your favorite place to write?
4. Have you ever knitted or crocheted? 😉😏
Nice meeting you, I hope to see you…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Layson and Maylee
“Who are you?” The women demands, glancing between Layson, and the others inside.
Layson stares wide eyed at the group beyond the women. Quickly broken out of his confusion by Maylee’s scream, he picks her up.
“Uh.. I’m Layson.” He still stares warily beyond her, holding Maylee tight.
I’ve nev…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Love all the characters! Yoshio is cute XD I like his name too
- Load More
