@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow. I’ll never live that one down😂😬🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️. I’m sorry! I was reading through, and I saw a picture of Tauren, and for some reason, my brain malfunctioned…🤦🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️😅. Layson looks so sweet! I like his ha…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for creating this topic!!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
WOW!! That is so good! I love the comic style. Aww, Tauren! I read your first chapter or two that you posted, and I love him! Your really good at drawing!
OMGOSH, that Monopoly game was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣. Poor Grimm😂. That looks so much like me and my family trying to play a game together. Like, with two…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @freedomwriter76
If I forgot anyone, I’m so sorry, I’m just so bad at remembering tags🤦🏻♀️😬😂😅.Wow. I am so behind😅😂. Y’all, thanks for not forgetting me! I’ve been doing school, and then I started a new Christmas love story/and maybe mystery? book (Which is so good, by the way. It’s called The Noel…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
AWW, THANK YOU! YOU ARE TOO!!! YOU ARE SO WELCOME!!! WELL, IT’S ABSOLUTELY TRUE!! Your characters are just so PRECIOUS!!! I CAN NOT WAIT until your books come out! Though, I’ll probably know everything about your books by then XD lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Eddie
Voices drifted around Eddie as she slowly regained consciousness.
“Does anyone here have medical experience?” One voice said.
“I do…” A quiet second voice. “But I’m not sure if it’d work on her.”
…Kad?
Wait. Medical experience? Was someone hurt?
The memory came back to her in a flash. She’d been shot.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
the boys and Cammie are still in the room with the trap door, but Kaine ran off. The girls were dropped into a dark room with a tunnel leading off somewhere.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
*squidy lets out a tiny puff of blue nebula instead of ink*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings They look so good! As always, your shading and colors are amazing ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! And yes you may hug it ☺️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Oh, you were serious about the arrow 😆
Also, @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone I actually did a Beth rp on page 219. Did you all see that? I might’ve tagged you wrong…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
This isn’t from any story of mine. I just wanted to draw a space girl. She turned out really good so I wanted to show you

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ooo yes let’s have the boys and Cammie go beat up Adolphus and Dietrich. That’d be fun XD (lol just kidding… maybe)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Aw, I love that so much! That’s a brilliant use of symbolism. Seeing that side of Lyn is scary but also cool. (I’ve been reading everyone’s rps even though none of my characters are in them)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love that second one so much. Lyn, November, and Nyx have me giggling 😄
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
(sorry I posted this but then deleted it thinking I was on the wrong forum but here it is again)
I love your comic! The art and panel layout are really good! I also love the part about his backpack 😆 I one time had a teacher who would pull out really weird things like entire tea sets out of his pockets.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I want to post that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love it! Your art is so good and I love the panels’ layout/shapes.😍
I also love the part with his backpack 😆. It adds to his character. I one time had a teacher who pulled out an entire tea set including a small pitcher of milk out of his pocket during class one day. Pretty sure he’s related to Mary Poppins now &#x…
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Girl! You’re totally fine😊. IKR?! It’s sooo good! Sam is precious.❤️🥰😊.
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
First off, I love your name! I don’t believe we’ve met yet. I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a young teenage girl who loves writing, reading, playing piano, and exploring in the woods near our house. I saw that you love Lotr and Monte Cristo!! I do too! Who’s your favorite character? My favorite from Lotr is Samwise Gamgee or Aragorn and my favorit…[Read more]
- Load More
